SORT BY Relevancy
In today's society single parents have to take on so many negative circumstances. We feel its time to focus on the accomplishments single parents have made. Contrary to what a lot of people think Single Mother's and Single Father's have made great strives to raise their children the best they can. Instead of focusing on the negative we will be bringing out the great things about single parenting.
Call in at 347-326-9139 this Sunday at 2pmCST
There are a lof things to discuss and we will do our best to bring up the most funniest and serious topics that will entertain and hopefully help someone if needed. Call 347-326-9139 at 2pm CST.
Married at sixteen, a mother twice by seventeen, and thrice a mother and divorced by twenty-four, Adrienne Thompson is no stranger to adversity. Not your typical teenage mother, she went on to complete her college degree and to earn her nursing license. She attributes God's faithfulness as the catalyst for her success in life. Now, having raised two children as a divorced mother, with a third fast-approaching adulthood, she is sharing a long hidden talent and passion with the world. Using the lessons that life has so expertly taught her as a guideline (betrayal, abusive relationships, self-esteem issues, witnessing the deteriorating effects of drug abuse), she has created stories that will both entertain and inspire the reader.
Adrienne currently resides in Arkansas with her daughter. Formerly an RN, she now writes and publishes her stories full time.
Bianca Fly & myself want to really connect with our audience today. Its been months since we have just hit on a few topics and just talk with our Kings & Queens. Join us this Sunday as we discuss various topics that we know we can all learn from.
Call in at 347-326-9139
Keith Robinson is ahead of the game. He’s a true triple threat -- having already mastered acting and songwriting, he’s now positioning himself to take over the music world with a velvety voice.
Before he made his way to Tinsel town, the Kentucky native set his sights on music and attended the University of Georgia. Upon coming to Los Angeles, Robinson had a chance meeting with a talent manager who jumpstarted his acting career. From there, he thrived. He’s landed, an incredible, 50-plus projects in both television and film while continuing to pursue a career in music-- often placing songs in the TV and film projects he stars in.
Robinson may be best known for his critically acclaimed role as “C.C. White” in the Academy Award winning feature film, Dreamgirls. In which he was directed by Bill Condon, and starred alongside Beyoncé Knowles, Jennifer Hudson, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy and Anika Noni Rose. In the musical, Robinson’s big solo, “Patience,” which he also performed live at the Academy Awards, earned him an Oscar nomination. In addition, Robinson’s voice is heard on six songs from the film’s soundtrack. Undoubtedly, Dreamgirls was a major benchmark in Robinson’s career, and since, he’s been poised to make his mark in music.
Call in 347-326-9139 this Monday at 8pmCST
Join Host Live Chats
- Destruindo Fortalezas (10 chatters)
- GR HealingFountain (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Allyssa Narvaez Online (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BigPoppaOnline (1 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Hrafnstong Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- talkingchallengeandrewkirk (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Kerrene (0 chatters)