SORT BY Relevancy
Grab your mother, daughter or BFFs and hit the City of Lights in this special Travel Brigade episode focusing on a Girlfriend’s Getaway that takes in all of the classic Paris shopping, dining, museums and activities. We’ve got interviews with fashion and shopping experts and we’ll even tell you how to get into a VIP shopping room. No getaway is complete without fine dining and we’ll talk about great restaurants as well as fun cooking classes where you can learn to make your own French cuisine. We’ll take a look at museums, including a fun scavenger hunt through the Louvre and an interview with the Musee D’Orsay. Forget your selfies and find out how to have your photo shoot taken in front of the Eiffel Tower or another Paris landmark, and take a tour in a car known as a Twizy. Enjoy the trip! Follow us on Twitter @TravelBrigade.
Sisterhood, Bromance, BFFs....Male/Female Friendships, Friends with Benefits? The ''Friend Zone''...
If you’re a single woman with male friends, you’ve heard it a million times: “So, are you guys dating or what ... ?”
It’s accepted gospel that “men and women cannot be friends because the sex part always get in the way.” Interestingly enough, the purported wisdom of When Harry Met Sally has never really held true. Sexual tension has never been the chief barrier to befriending straight men...or IS IT? We will talk about the nuances and the experiences we've gathered where this is concerned.
We also need our same sex friendships now to be more foundational and powerfully supportive than ever.
Sisterhood is women/sisters covering sisters until destiny is birthed; it is a relationship that has no boundaries that has to be driven by agape love, the same type of love that Creator has for us, which means you have to be willing to love your sister the way you love yourself no matter what her issues are; no matter what her troubles maybe; no matter what she's going through, because the love you possess for your sister overrides all of that.
Equivalently, male friends and male bonding plays a very important role in the life of men. But is there more to this than just sharing beer and talking about the game or women? Let's find out why men need male friends.
Why Can't Some Women Get Along? It seems in some cases the claws come out, even before the introductions!!!
Wretchedness ... Ratchetness!
Jealousy & Envy.
Tonight, we talk about the thin line between love and hate and the 'womanly' relationship some women choose to share with other women...cloaked in lies and deceit. Why is it such a competitiveness between women, and or a lack of trust between many? Regardless of race.
Is it greed?
Is it insecurity?
Is it the passion and the need to be number one in everything?? Knowing full well that the diversity and numbers within women cultures, talents and beauty are infinite?
Is it a lack of self love that creates opportunities to bully others... being the Mean Girl?
Or... is it just a case of just being trifling?
We all have encountered these types. Tonight we talk about it, and ways to counter-act or deal with obnoxious vixens.
Join YOUR HOSTS > Betty Lewis & Diamond Ryan as we get LIVE AFTER DARK!
Tonight!! Sunday June 1st, 8pm PST/11pm EST we will have our friend/Paranormal Rockstar: Dustin Pari from Ghost Hunters International!!
We are really looking forward to sitting with Dustin! We were lucky enough to meet him some months back at an event at the USS Hornet. Since then, we're pretty much BFFs! (hey its our story and we're stickin with it!)
Aside from being an international paranormal investigator, Dust is truly and inspirational guy. Whether its "The Patch Ministry", inspiring others through uplifting motivational presentations, or even offering a kind word to his followers on Twitter- Dustin is an asbolute pleasure to listen to! We hope you will be there tonight to see what we mean!
What's a Frouple? When is your BFF (Best Friends Forever) really your SO (Significant Other)?
Our guests Andrea Grano and Tara Karsian, writers, producers, and stars of the hit movie BFFs featured this week at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival join us for a sure to be fun & lively chat about the movie, their friendship and filmmaking -- giving a whole new meaning to "Partnership". http://bffsthemovie.com/ http://bffsthemovie.com/trailer/
Join Tamara Leigh's TREND ON with Heidi Feemster LIVE every Wed. at 10:00am CT on the Linked Local Network.
Follow us on twitter: @tamaraleighllc @heidifeemster @linkedlocalnet and tamaraleighllc.com and linkedlocalnetwork.com
As the coda to our month long Grindhouse / GullCottage listing of 50 "All Time Favorite BFFs (Best Fright Flicks) we arrive at our choice for "The All Time Best Horror Film Ever Made ... Which You've Probably Never Heard Of". Directed by Gary Sherman (DEATH LINE), co-produced and co-written by Dan O'Bannon & Ronald Shusett (ALIEN, TOTAL RECALL), and featuring early makeup and animatronics work from the legendary Stan Winston (PREDATOR, JURASSIC PARK), 1981s DEAD AND BURIED was a "walking dead" thriller with a unique twist. Beginning as a gritty police procedural, it maintains it's sense of "happened just across town" reality right up to it's bone-chilling twist climax; one which later thrillers would rip time and again. Features audio commentary with Dan O'Bannon, Stan Winston, and Freddy Kruger himself - actor Robert Englund, here in one of his first horror roles.
* Visit THE GRINDHOUSE: WITH CRAIG & JIM Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGrindhouseWithCraigJim?ref=hl
* Visit THE GULLCOTTAGE / SANDLOT Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-GullCottageSandlot/129683480458380?ref=hl
* Visit THE GULLCOTTAGE / SANDLOT Film Blog, Film Reference Library @ http://gullcottageonline.com/
TONIGHT'S ASKED: Special guest this week, "The Reverend" Bob Levy, long-time entertainer, comedian and radio personality will be a guest on our show! We're working with the best to put on a great episode of Asked tonight! Also we'll answer all the crazy questions this week: Barack Obama turns evil? Is swimming from Cuba to Florida - is it really a big deal? Summerslam takes priority over pregnancy, Tommy Morrison's passing, 50 Shades of Grey gets cast, and Dennis Rodman is BFFs with Kim Jong Un! All this and we're even going to help a charitable cause at the start of the show! Which one? Well you'll just have to listen to another fully stacked episode of Asked that's sure to entertain!
Be sure to follow our guest on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheRevBobLevy
The show where you ask ANYTHING and we answer it. Ask for advice, ask for our opinion on weird going ons in the current events, politics, entertainment and more. Our charismatic group of hosts & callers will answer it! Ask us questions on http://ask.fm/AskedCSTC - Call our show at 646-727-2364 to ask questions or become part of the show and answer questions with us! If you're live-tweeting the show use our #Asked tag on Twitter!
Follow the show on our Twitter page: http://www.twitter.com/AskedCSTC
And don't forget to check out www.jasonrivera.com for other projects and articles by the hosts of the show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- TheGod720 (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)