SORT BY Relevancy
Attitude is everything. That's something nearly everyone has heard, and there is more truth in it than most would like to admit. The same goes for the saying that what you don't like in others is an indication of what you don't like about yourself. Whether you agree or disagree, think about the stories you tell yourself, take a listen and join in the conversation on the Better Living Daily Facebook page and sail into the holidays and out of this year in a happier and more peaceful place.
Welcome To The No Better Way Introductory program!
There is always a tipping point in the holiday season when you either meltdown or rise above. For many, the week before Christmas is that time. It's a time to find out what you're made of, and if you make the right choices, you can make this holiday season one of your best ever, not because of what you pull off but because of who you choose to be. Join in as we talk about the ups and downs of the week leading up to Christmas and how to make them better.
If you can read or listen to today's message, you've at least survived every day on this Earth so far, but what if you could thrive instead of just survuve? What if today could be better than yesterday, and tomorrow could be better than today? Today we're talking about living better inside your head and in your life. We're talking about living, loving, forgiving and letting go of stress. What better things to talk about in the midst of the holiday rush? Hope you'll take a listen and live each day better than the one before.
Sometimes life takes us in unexpected directions but if we're open to Divine guidance, those unexpected places are better than those we dream about in the first place. This past Thanksgiving weekend was just that for me and now I'm hoping you'll join me on a journey to end this year and begin the next the best each of us can. I am Divinely inspired to create this journey and I hope you are Divinely inspired to join in so we can all release 2014 with a fond farewell and embrace 2015 with open, loving arms. Join in the fun!
Wednesday, Aug 6, 6pm EDT: This evening's radio show will be a call-in show with host of A Better World Radio, Mitchell Jay Rabin.
We will scan the planetary systems in place from this elevated view and see how we can intercede most effectively in this lower consciousness with a laugh or two, perhaps a tear or two, and seek to nudge the human species "upward and forward", in terms of mindfulness but beyond mindfulness, to a place of a new space of human potential, moving into the pre-frontal cortex and the heartspace of coherence where we can burst forward with appreciation, gratitude, compassion and love as we look out, from this purview, at the world we've created.
All are invited to call in and ask questions or comment.
Mitchell is a holistic psychotherapist, communication consultant, acupuncturist, Stress Management Consultant, Workshop leader, Host & Producer of A Better World Radio & TV & eco-entrepreneur.
Mitchell has chapters in several books, such as The Code, The Fire from Heaven and The New Heart at Work.
Purchase The New Heart at Work
Purchase Deeksha: The Fire from Heaven
He additionally writes for Natural News and the Huffington Post.
Tune in & become part of the conversation. Creating a better world starts at home, starts with reflection, vision, conversation, then builds community & emanates out from there.
You can Listen on-line at www.abetterworld.tv
Or listen by phone! 602 753-1860
What you allow yourself to watch and read matters. What you choose to fill your thoughts with matters. Who you allow to dictate that content matters. We all sometimes give into the glut of negativity around us, but there is also a wealth of positive input that can lift us up and energize us, and we have so much power to choose. Today we're talking about choosing what we see, hear and think about and how that affects us during the day and night. You can choose better.
An unexpected event, no matter how small can somtimes trigger a big awareness of how life is or at least how it could be. That's what we'll be exploring today as we talk about moving through this morth toward a more peaceful 2015. We'll talk about how we perceive things and what to do to change perception and awareness and move through our days with a different view about what is happening around us and even how we view what is happening to us. You can read the written version of this broadcast on my blog page at http://karenbemmes.wordpress.com/2014/12/04/do-better-december-4th-2014-the-blessing-of-the-forgotten-backpack/
In this world where the illusion of thoughts of comparison & judgment toward others seems to happen. It actually doesn't. We're all "never better"... we all have the truth of the inner well-being & equality we all share. Despite the thoughts that pass through our mind, we can make a choice as to what we entertain in our brain, to be at peace as well as who we truly are.
Some days are good. Some are bad. Some you wish you could just forget about or live over again. Yesteday was one of those days, so how do we move forward? The best way we can. Listen in and read along as we talk about the road back from a bad day for mom and the kids. Parenthood isn't always pretty but it's always a learning experience.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (41 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)