SORT BY Relevancy
Laurie Beth welcomes to the show David Tuccaro, Jr. a Mikisew Cree First Nation who overcame his fight with Leukemia. His story is recounted in the book, Bad To The Bone, which has hit #17 on Amazon's Best Seller's list within one month of being released. He shares his tumultuous journey of self-discovery through pain, hopelessness and the feeling of inadequacy to inspire others to overcome adversity. It is a story of perseverance and hope that inspires you to have hope when there seems to be none present. David is now living out his passion of teaching others to save lives by registering to become a bone marrow donw. He spends his free time with his family and enjoying music.
For more information about David Tuccaro, Jr., visit: www.davidtuccaro.com.
Laurie Beth Jones serves up a variety of topics each week as she interviews friends like Patsy Clairmont, George Barna, The White House Doctor, and many others. She embraces each person with laughter, poise and grace and encourages the guests on her show to share their hearts, experiences and leadership.
Terri's guest today is International Speaker and Author Beth Jones. Her most recent book, Promises in the Dark: One Woman's Search for Authentic Love, is the riveting story of how she came to know 'God's promises are real and they are forever." Beth's mission is equipping women to use their gifts for God, doing what they love, and prospering in all areas of life. She is passionate about helping others get unstuck and move forward in God's unique purpose for their lives. She will be sharing powerful strategies for living a more authentic life, and how you were made not to fit in, but to stand out. You can learn more about Beth's speaking ministry HERE.
Links for Terri Schrews:
Links for Beth Jones:
Click HERE for Beth's Book - Promises in the Dark: One Woman's Search for Authentic Love
On today's special rebroadcast of the formerly named On the Wall Radio, Randall and Stacy discuss Brannon Howse's ridiculous attacks on Beth Moore and Jonathan Cahn and then discuss spiritual birthdays. Randall shares his personal testimony and more!
Visit www.biblenewsradio.com and don't forget to look at our Spark Naturals Item of the Week and save 10% more by using JOHN316.
Amy Beth welcomes rising Country star Josey Milner for a creative conversation. Find out what inpsires this young artist and how she's navigating the complicated and competitve music business. And we sample her energetic and infectious sound.
We also indulge in the free flow Pop Culture Convo, offer another Inspiration To Action shout-out and romp through some cool country and summertime tunes.
Tweet before/during show @abwrites Call during show 347-857-4505.
Join us LIVE or anytime thereafter on demand!
Beth Tramel was born in Miami and raised in Jacksonville Florida. She attended Stanton College Preparatory. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of North Florida and her Masters Degree in Business Administration from University of Phoenix. She is currently employed with Duval County Public Schools (DCPS) as the Supervisor of the Minority Business Affairs Office. In this role she assists Minority Business Enterprise (MBEs) owners with doing business with DCPS. She also works with other public and private organizations such as the First Coast Business Alliance, the Florida Association of Minority Business Enterprise Officials, the North Florida Procurement Association, the Florida Minority Supply and Diversity Council to advocate partnering with MBEs. She is very active in the community and is currently servings as President of the First Coast Business Alliance, and is a board member for the Florida Association of Minority Business Enterprise Officials.
She has two sons a 22 year old and a 15 year old. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, serving at her church, cooking, listening to music and reading.
Contact information: Contact Beth Tramel (904)858-4860 or visit www.duvalschools.or
Beth Buelow (BEE-low), ACC, CPC, is on a mission to create a world where introverts can be wildly successful while still being authentic. Through her business, The Introvert Entrepreneur, she offers speaking, coaching, and seminar services to individuals and corporations. Her first book, “Insight: Reflections on the Gifts of Being an Introvert,” is available through Amazon.com.
Amy Beth welcomes Kevin Scott Hall, author of the compelling memoir, A Quarter Inch From My Heart. Kevin shares his experience taking in a refugee from Hurricane Katrina, the strange relationship that follows and flashbacks to priror tragedies including a random street stabbing. We explore the choices we make, how we overcome wounds and how much we're willing to risk in the quest to save another person and transform our own lives.
We also remember the historic 1969 Moon Landing and pay tribute to Blues guitar legend Johnny Winter and theater, cabaret icon, the bold, brassy Elaine Stritch and Emmy winning actor James Garner
And the usuals: Inspiration to Action shout-outs, free flow Pop Culture convo, the mailbag and more.
Join us for this important and heartfelt show. Tweet before/during show @abwrites Call during show 347-857-4505
Please join Ruthie this Thursday July 24th, 2014 from 8-10 pm CST
with GUEST: Jenny Beth Martin, Co-Founder and National Coordinator
of the TEA Party Patriots.
Jenny Beth will join the program at the top of the 9 O'clock hour
Ruthie and Jenny Beth will discuss what role the Tea Party Patriots are and will
play with regards to illegal immigration; the divide within the Tea Party Movement
with regards to illegal immigration which seems to be apparent within all political spectrums.
They will also discuss what is transpiring on the southern border - the utter lawlessness and where we go from here
You Do Not Want To Miss It!!!!!!!
in Self Help
Nearly everyday I hear people say “if I could just lose weight, I would be happy”. In reality, it works the other way - happiness and peace in your life equals weight loss. Join me for this fascinatimg subject as we talk about Beth, a client who has lost over 100 pounds – and kept it off – with EFT. Beth had spent most of her life caring for others and not really speaking HER truth. But she wasn’t truly happy. Her sisters were mean and her husband was always trying to “help her” lose weight. For years, Beth believed that is she could just lose weight, life would be better. But each time she lost weight, she gained it back, causing her more pain and frustration
You're not a failure! On this call, I’ll guide you through some of the lessons and tapping I used with Beth to help her release the weight. Here's what Beth says "I’m working on healing the hurts that have caused me to eat emotionally. I understand that weight loss does not equal happiness. I’m learning to love and accept myself whether other people do or not.”
If YOU would like help healing YOUR hurts, go to excelweightloss.com and click on the 12-Weeks to Mind-Body Weight Loss Program picture to apply for your COMPLIMENTARY Discovery Session to see if working with me is right for YOU.
Karen Donaldson is an EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Certified Weight Loss Coach, registered dietitian, and certified personal trainer. She specializes in helping people lose weight permanently by teaching them powerful mind-body tools that allow them to release the need to tranquilize their emotions with food and to find peace in their lives.
Noon Saturdays, "The Resilient Brain," host Kathy Kitts
Join us every Saturday to hear about the latest techniques for improving your own brain power at any age, from babies to centenarians!
Today, hear Dr. Beth Golden of Colorado talk about her life and adventures. Dr Golden holds a Doctorate of Divinity, and enjoys working to help ease a person through life's challenging transitions.
She gives examples of her work and shares some of her favorite stories.
Amy Beth welcomes back media maven Kristyn Burtt to dish the hot pop culture news. We'll talk Emmy snubs, the big blow-up over The View, New Jersey Housewives, George Clonney and more.
And we'll serve up a different sort of dish with Nancy Lynn Jarvis, editor of the Cozy Food cookebook.
We also pay tribute to Punk Rock legend Tommy Ramone, delve into the mailbag and offer another Inspiration to Action shout-out.
Tweet beforte/during show @abwrites. Call during the show 347-857-4505
Join us. Live or on demand!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (70 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (66 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (43 chatters)
- NTEB (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (18 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (18 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- HomeTeam (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)