SORT BY Relevancy
Holistic Practitioner Marlene Ivette joins us this week on The Best Years in Life Radio. This week we will focus on healing our pets with essential oils She will also talk about what she's doing in bringing natural healing to Puerto Rico.
Tony will go over additions to our website and will talk about cleansing the body with Juicing.
Luella will finish her series on bullying. I will talk about how to deal with bullies and focus on certain important points made during the past few weeks.
Get It Poppin Radio With Yo Favorite Host Dj Ball Dankstyles & Londyn Rae
We Go In On Every Issue And Talk To All The Celebrities And Indie Artist But They Are A List Artist So Tune In Every Wednesday
Follow Us On Twitter @IamDjball @Dankstyles @imLondynrae
Call In 773-897-6229
Better Than Sex: The Ecstatic Art of Awakening Coaching with author Arjuna Ardagh
In his newest book, Better Than Sex: The Ecstatic Art of Awakening Coaching, Arjuna invites the reader to a fun, informal party that provides the gateway for revealing the Seven Innate Brilliances that allow anyone to become a highly effective facilitator of living awakening to anyone else. He offers a step-by-step guide for Awakening Coaching, a process he has honed over nearly 20 years training more than 1,300 facilitators. The book is also a unique and valuable asset for those seeking to build a practice in professional coaching.
In addition to illuminating the Seven Innate Brilliances of Awakening Coaching, Better Than Sex also anticipates and succinctly answers most of the questions that its provocative style evokes. What is the difference between awakening coaching and psychotherapy? Is it the same for men and women? The book manages to nip every imaginable objection in the bud, and makes a strong case for a completely new way of going about our deepest longing for freedom.
Click here to purchase Arjuna's book from Amazon.com
For more information visit: http://awakeningcoachingtraining.com/
Glastonbury, Somerset, United Kingdom....its magical name is Avalon, home to the ancient healing powers of Chalice Well, of the storied-lives of Arthur and Guinevere, of the oldest Christian church and settlement in England founded by Joseph of Arimethea. This place has called to people for a millenia and likely longer. I made my first pilgrimage there in 2001, a month before 9-11. In 2006 I began taking others there on their own sacred Pilgrimage. In this week's show you will hear some of my story and from several others with whom I have shared this extraordinary experience. I hope you will join us on Wednesday at 7 pm Eastern. The link will take you to further details offered at my website as well as the Facebook page:
• Brian Hoyer named the starter for the Cleveland Browns
• How long does he remain the starter? Did Mike Pettine make the right decision?
• Ohio State's Braxton Miller Re-injured shoulder, will miss the 2014 season
• analysts choose not to say Redskins on the air (Tony Dungy and Phil Simms) former referee Mike Carey states that's why he didn't cover Redskins games over the past few years (Our thoughts)
- ALS bucket challenges (everyone from Michael Jordan to Lebron James to Derek Jeter to everyone you can think of is participating.) Love it? Or Hate it?
• Jim Kelly may be cancer free
• James Harden says he's the best player alive? Laughable?
• How good is Kyrie Irving? Is he really good enough to help the Cavs win a championship?
• Mo'Ne Davis (first girl to win a little league World Series game) conducted two shutouts last week. Her team is playing tonight
What Is The Best Cardio Workout For Burning Off Fat?
For quite a while it has been accepted that low-intensity cardio was the best for burning fat. According to studies this method burned the calories primarily from fat. This has recently been disproved, as a new and exciting way to perform cardio has arisen.
The best cardio for burning off that stubborn fat will have you in the gym shorter than you'd expect. This cardio is called HIIT-High Intensity Interval Training. The concept is pretty simple.
You transition from low-moderate intensity intervals to very high intensity intervals. If you judge by the readout on the given exercise machine, you might assume that going at a low intensity for 30-45 minutes would burn more calories than 15 minutes OR LESS utilizing HIIT. This is not true, however, as many of the calories you burn come after you leave the gym (When performing HIIT).
15 minutes may seem to good to be true to lose weight, but it is not. However, you must keep in mind this is no walk in the park. This is very demanding, but extremely rewarding and time-saving. HIIT will support your metabolism so that you are burning calories later in the day. You will burn fat if calories out exceed calories in, and you will expend more calories by choosing HIIT.
HIIT can be performed on many different exercise machines, as well as outside or on the track. In all situations, make sure to warm up for about 3-5 minutes. Once you are ready to go, you will begin your intervals.
On the final preseason podcast before the games start next week, Adam Burke and BangTheBook.com Expert Handicapper Kyle Hunter cover the Mountain West, AAC, MAC, Sun Belt, Conference USA, and Independent teams. The guys will talk about some futures value and some of the best teams that could be profitable for bettors because they aren't going to be in the spotlight week after week. A portion of the show will also be dedicated to talking about the injury that will sideline Braxton Miller for the entire 2014 season.
Join Sue Graywolf, Sharon Rainbow Eagle and Jim Graywolf for Eaglewolf Radio on the Ciracle Radio Station on Wednesday, 8/20 at 1 PM MST, 3 PM EST, 8 PM London and 10 PM Israel time as we continue the flow of changes from previous weeks and we will bring the next chapter of this journey –the rebirth.
The circle, once the flow is being allowed, creates an energy that goes on and on. The more we allow ourselves to be hollow bones and to work with what we have, and with each other, the more changes we will bring to our lives. The lack of changes is a choice that might be too expensive, since we know that the lack of changes brings us to a certain end. The circle, its' energy, rolls from changes. How will these changes affect our lives? How can we achieve a personal and a universal rebirth?
To find out more, please join us online to our energetic Ciracle chat box and let us hear your voice. It's time to SPEAK UP. You are the show!
We invite listeners to come and participate in the discussion and sharing of knowledge. And we thank all our listeners for truly “being” the shows we air. Join us! We will see you soon
Join us! We will see you soon.
~ Ciracle Radio: programs to guide rebirth and growth
~ Join the conversation on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/455896104456562/
~ Adopt a month of Ciracle Radio and support the ripples by donating $39 to www.sotem.org.
~ Ciracle Radio is a member of the Sanctuaries of the Earth Mother family
3KMGRADIO presents one of the top blog radio stations worldwide get your music in rotation today ... contact 713-955-0560 FOR SONG SUBMISSIONS http://tunein.com/radio/3KMGRADIO-p571813/ EMAIL: A3KMGRADIO@ YAHOO.COM OFFICIAL WEB PAGE : http://mtulloss.wix.com/3kmgradio PAYMENTS: http://genas.ticketleap.com/3kmg-radio-payments/ HOURS: 7:00PM-10:00PM 7DAYS A WEEK MONDAY &TUESDAY : HOST MOTT SEAN a..k.a DJ SHAWTY BANG BANG WEDNESDAY: DJ JADA BYRD THURSDAY : DJ YOUNG CRAIG FRIDAY : MOTT SEAN SATURDAY: ARTIST APPRECIATION SUNDAY : HOST MS. KYSHA KYSS SATURDAY : DJ SHAWTY GOTDAMUSHAWT
Listen to host Michael Harris as he interviews Drew Hoffman, a winner of Contemporary Art Gallery Online's April art competition and exhibition. Drew is an instructor at a large southern university and part-time photographer. He thinks of himself as an experimental photographer, focusing primarily on abstract figure and portraiture. He utilizes patterned lights, colored lights, mirrors and fabrics to tr an add or alter information portrayed in his images. Drew says, “I think art should always strive to do something different and surprising, yet still be aesthetically pleasing.”
To read the CAGO Newsletter, visit www.ContemporaryArtGalleryOnline.com and click on the CAGO Media tab. On this page you will find our radio shows, videos and newsletters.
Contemporary Art Gallery Online continues each month with their monthly art competitions and exhibitions. Go to www.ContemporaryArtGalleryOnline.com, and Click on the Art Competition tab for details.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (38 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (28 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Littany (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- gregfilms (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (7 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Living Astrology (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- And Then Some Again Productions (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (3 chatters)
- DLFootball (3 chatters)
- FSF Radio (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- David and Wes (1 chatters)