SORT BY Relevancy
ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER SHOW WITH BME RADIO WITH THE PROMOTE YOURSELF SHOW! INDIE ARTISTS ITS TIME TO START USING THIS RADIO PROMOTION PLATFORM FOR MUSIC,PROJECTS, AND FUTURE EVENTS. ITS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE RIGHT HELP TO GUIDE YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION WITH YOUR MUSIC CAREER.
I WILL GIVE MY ADVICE AND POINT YOU IN DIRECTIONS WITH RESOURCES TO HELP YOU BUT ITS UP TO YOU TO USE IT. SO TUNE IN TO THE SHOW 347-989-0728 AND ENJOY THE ENTERTAINMENT 12-2-14 ITS GETTING NEAR TO THE NEW YEAR WHATS YOUR NEW TEAR RESOLUTION? WE BRINGING MORE IDEAS TO THE SHOW WEEK TO WEEK MONTH TO MONTH! SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!
INDIE ARTIST GET YOUR MUSIC IN ROTATION ON MY SHOW WE GOT PACKAGES GOING TO GIVE YOUR MUSIC CAREER A EXTRA BOOST AT BME,LLC GET UP WITH ME FOR INFO JERRODBELCHER@GMAIL.COM OR HIT UP MY SHOW!
"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They already somehow know what you truly want to become." Steve Jobs
“A Date with Destiny” is designed to help motivate, inspire and EMPOWER you to live your life in the highest context of love, peace and joy! It will help you to take a closer look within yourself and discover the great, “I AM” that dwells there. It will help you to have a better understanding of the Laws of the Universe-“God’s Laws,” and how it was designed just for YOU to have all you could ever want.
Tune in as we discuss having the courage to go after our dream and BELIEVING in ourselves enough to know that we have all the tools we need to succeed.
in Self Help
Marney Makridakis is our guest on this CHI FOR YOURSELF. Marney visited us a couple of years ago to talk about her book Creating Time. Then she turned conventional wisdom about the nature of time on its head.
Now she’s back and sort of poking the paradigm with a lighthearted look at manifesting, and a new book called Hop, Skip, Jump: 75 Ways to Manifest a Meaningful Life.
in Self Help
Many of us don’t know this, but miscommunication, aside from being one of the most frustrating things in the world, is also one of the leading causes of sabotaged friendships, relationships, careers and yes, even the cause of political warfare.
Our For Yourself guest is a once self-proclaimed introvert. But now Rob Kendall is changing the conversational landscape. Rob is the author of Blamestorming: Why Conversations Go Wrong and How to Fix Them.
in Self Help
Kris Barney is our guest this month. Kris is the founder of All Things Possible. She is a motivational speaker, a trainer, and a mentor and specializes in helping others heal by teaching them to believe in themselves while strengthening and healing their relationships. Come join us.
in Self Help
We all love to talk about love, and we likely always will because so much of it is mysterious. From the partners we choose, to why we leave or stay, to how a relationship’s dynamics are always changing, nothing hurts or heals so much.
The notions that passion always peters out, that there’s a “seven-year itch,” and that the honeymoon is over as soon reality sets in have some truth to them. But our CHI FOR YOURSELF GUEST promises that long-term, wholehearted love is still possible!
Linda Carroll is the author of LOVE CYCLES: The Five Essential Stages of Lasting Love
in Self Help
Captain Dan Willis is an author and active duty police officer with more than 25 years of experience and a leader of Peer Support/Emotional Survival classes for first responders.
Statistics and headlines speak for themselves as first responders fall victim to destructive habits and disorders, including alcoholism, gambling, depression, PTSD, emotional illness, divorce and broken families and worse — spousal abuse, murder, and suicide.
In this CHI FOR YOURSELF interview, Capt. Willis tells John Kobik how first responders and their loved ones can protect and nurture their spirits, and also how to seek help and make effective use of the help that exists, from professionals, peers, and families.
Captain Dan Willis is the author of Bulletproof Spirit: The First Responder’s Essential Resource for Protecting and Healing Mind and Heart.
Tuesday 12/09/14 7:30pm ET / 6:30pm CTRL / 5:30pm MTN / 4:30pm Pac
Call in and listen, share comments or ask questions at: 1-347-934-0379
Matthew 1:21 ~ BELIEVE ~ ... "She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins."
Luke 1:45 ~ BELIEVE ~ ..."Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!"
Former Jehovah's Witness Melissa is passionate about seeing former Jehovah's Witnesses come out of "limbo" and take a stand for Christ. Melissa will encourage you to respond to God's desire to transform your mind, heart, and life. She will challenge you to move forward into true and complete healing through Jesus Christ. Melissa wants to see you overcome and triumph past your heartaches and setbacks.
A Minute with Melissa: "I would of never thought in a million years that this would be God's plan for my life. But through obedience and sacrifice I have experienced some ot the greatest joys life has to offer. I can't wait for you to experience a life of complete healing in and through Jesus Christ, know that you are in my prayers."
Now let's get talking! Why? ....All for the saving of many lives. Genesis 50:20
www.genesis5020ministry.org ~ Responding ~ Transforming ~ Revealing ~ Testing
in Self Help
Learning how to take care of yourself and give yourself the special treatment you crave is a great way to actually be healthier and happier.
I know most of you have heard the saying that “You’ve got to fall in love with yourself first”
I know we can come up with all kinds of excuses why we can’t put ourselves first. But I am here to let you know that, if you want a centered and amazing life, this needs to be your everyday affirmation.
Some of us even go as far to think that loving and caring and pampering ourselves sounds very selfish, but nothing could be further from the truth.
Join me Janice Clarke, Holistic Health Practitioner, Master Herbalist, Nutritional Consultant, Reiki Practitioner and Host of the Soulful Healing Talk Show, as we discuss the importance of putting ourselves first, by loving, pampering and centering ourselves.
When you are loving yourself first, everything and everyone in your life reaps the benefits.
Loving yourself means caring for yourself in such a deep way, which includes making your sleep, nutrition and well-being a priority. It’s all about listening to your body and giving it what it needs to function at your best.
Many of us take wonderful care of our families and think nothing of sacrificing to pamper others. But when it comes to ourselves we often never get around to the same nice treatment.
Let me be frank, If you always put someone else first, there's a tendency for others to depreciate you, to lose respect, because respect comes from an understanding that YOU have your own wishes, dreams, and desires.
Really really looking forward to our ME TIME…Catch you then…One Love!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- John Baptist (130 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (96 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- NTEB (12 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (10 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (6 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (6 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (1 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (0 chatters)
- HHH Radio (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)