SORT BY Relevancy
Being single does not have to be miserable. Here are a few things you can do to make yourself happy while waiting for Mr Right to show up:
Know that all you need to make yourself happy is you. Listen to happy music.
It helps to keep your mood and confidence up, which will help attract people to you.
Keep yourself occupied. Sitting around the house all day may be making you feel lonely - Get out there.
Even if you are just going to have a coffee with yourself, it's nice to be able to interact with other people.
Do things to make yourself feel beautiful. Give yourself a facial. Exfoliate.
Paint your nails. You will feel prettier afterwards.
Take a break sometimes. Just taking time to sit there and contemplate life is great.
Take deep breaths. Meditate. Just sit and think.
Have a girls (or a guys) night out. Go out with all your single friends, maybe to a bar and have fun trying to use corny pick up lines or trying to pick up the hottie sitting at the bar. emember!
And remember that because you're not in a relationship does not mean that you are worse off than someone who is in one. People who are single forget that relationships aren't always what they're cracked up to be. They are hard work and they need a lot of commitment 100% of the time!
Rev Ray and Valerie welcomes our guest Jarmel and Jordana as they talk about being single and engaged to each other. This month we are focusing on relationships.
Jarmel Cunningham proposed to Jordana Randall in December of 2009 and they have been on a journey ever since; although the story began over a decade before. Jarmel is a native of New Jersey who studied Music at Virginia Union University. He is currently the Store Manager of a Jewelry store in the Georgetown area of Washington D.C. Jordana currently works for an agency within the Federal Government and was born and raised in New York City. Both are faithful members of The Tree of Life Christian Ministries in Clinton MD serving in the music, sound and youth departments of the Tree with a heart to serve God’s people through teaching and the arts.
When Christians Speak Radio Broadcast Shows: Thursdays @ 12noon Declaring The Finished Work with Sister Pat Randall , "Friday Night Joy" With Rev Ray @7pm and Sunday Evening, "Bread of Life" with Rev. Ray @ 5 pm.
contact us: RevRay@whenchristianspeak.com
Join national author/minister Kim Brooks as she dispels myths about being single. Join in as she shares the Word on the subject in order to cause you to think more positively about your current season of singleness. After listeing to this show you will no longer be bound by popular opinion and how others think you should feel about your current relationship status. Tune in and walk in freedom today! http://www.kimontheweb.com
Shamika Pender is the author of the book Happily Single: Being Single & Loving It. She has integrated her life experiences and lessons in her first book by dispelling the myth of singlehood as a curse. After being in various non-productive relationships, she expressed how she felt spiritually and emotionally depleted. It was during her time in singlehood that she found my true identity and grew in God. She currently works in the Counseling field. She currently resides in the Richmond, VA area.
Web site: www.happilysingle2012.com
FB Page: Happily Single: Being Single & Loving It
Book: Happily Single: Being Single & Loving It
Where we discuss sex, dating, and everything in between.
This weeks topic is dating co-workers yes or no
in Self Help
Being single can be a wonderful thing. In this episode tune in and understand the value of achieving self-responsibility, self-love, and self-expansion as a single person. Take the opportunity to go on a journey of self-exploration. Pat Council share about the power that comes with being single.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (142 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (62 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Ms Blue (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- HOV Radio (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (21 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (20 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (16 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (8 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- 2nd Chance Lifestyle Show (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)