SORT BY Relevancy
When a mom has a traumatic birth - whatever that looks like for you - most of the focus is (understandably) on Mom and baby. They both need that care to walk them through the aftermath of what just happened...but we've been forgetting someone: Dad. Dads can have trauma from a birth, too. It may not look as obvious, but it can have a profound impact on the family. Dr Pauline & Catherine discuss this often-overlooked, but extremely important topic during week 3 or Cesarean Awereness Month. Mom & Dad would both benefit from this important show.
As always, we welcome your comments and questions through Facebook (Dunamas Center Ministries), and Twitter (@YourDunamasLife).
We are officially moved into our new building at 2143 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80909!
Watch for Dr Pauline's new book "Won't Somebody Please Hear Me? Healing from Birth Traumatomology Syndrome"...Coming soon!
Besides having one of the best writer’s websites I’ve ever seen, Joan Dempsey has successfully merged the craft she loves with a business model that helps others reach their writing goals. On March 8 at 6 PM EST, she joins me on the Behind the Prose Radio Show to tell us how she lives the literary life oh-so-well. There are things I want to know like: what is a "writing shed” and how does one get one? How do writers decide which genre to focus on? And can you really teach an old writer dog new cut-clutter-from-your sentences-tricks?
Besides delving into her original course, Improve Your Writing: Ten Essential Tools for Streamlining Your Sentences, we’ll focus on the craft of her short story, “Wild Swan” which appeared in The Adirondack Review.
Joan will take your questions live on the air via my studio call-in phone number 347-857-2225.
Tweet your questions or SKYPE in by clicking the button on the live show! #noexcuses
Let's listen, learn, and write!
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (35 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (12 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (6 chatters)
- Progress in the World (5 chatters)
- Callywood (5 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Habs360 (3 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Mentorman (2 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (0 chatters)