SORT BY Relevancy
Unfortunately, there are lots of things that have changed for the worse for kids in the last 40-50 years...maybe that explains it...
Every Monday at 11 am Eastern time, from September through May, Dr. Ross Greene and his co-host, Susy Portin, cover a wide range of topics related to behaviorally challenging kids in general and Dr. Greene's Collaborative & Proactive Solutions (CPS) model in particular. You can call into the program to get your questions answered or submit them via email here. And, if you can't listen live, all the programs are archived in the Listening Library on the Lives in the Balance website or through i-Tunes.
Some great questions answered on today's program, including the one in the title...but also how to transform "No" into an unsolved problem.
A lot of territory covered on today's program, including a discussion on the following question: If you're always collaborating with a kid and working toward mutually satisfactory solutions, won't the kid come to believe that he needs to meet expectations only when he feels like it?
Join Sara Bingham, WeeHands Founder and author of The Baby Signing Book, each week as she shares parenting tips, language development strategies, and the joys of connecting with your baby, toddler and/or preschool child.
Since 2001, WeeHands has been an industry-leading children's sign language and language development program delivered through interactive, fun classes, as well as a line of tailored products. In 2014, WeeHands became part of Morneau Shepell’s Children's Support Solutions, an organization that provides health-centered and educational services to children with differences to help them reach their potential.
This week, Sara will chat with Samantha Keri, a behaviour consultant working with Morneau Shepell's Children's Support Solutions. On this show we'll chat about applied behaviour analysis, autism and behaviour.
If you're only paying attention to a child's challenging behavior, then modifying or medicating the behavior will make the most sense. But behavior is what's happening downstream. If you paddle upstream -- toward the problems that are causing the behavior -- other intervention strategies start to make a lot more sense.
On today's program we heard from a long-time caller who's been implementing the CPS model with her sons for over three years. We reflected a little on the "good old days," heard about how far her sons have come, and learned that Plan A isn't necessarily the best way to help a spouse use Plan B!
Tune in and find out how you can make a difference in all areas of your life just by shifting your paridgm. Imagine a world where we got rid of the words good and bad and put in thriving and struggling. Imagine a world where every child has access to life skills to help them thrive. When are we going to get it that in order to do better people need to feel better and have the skill set for building happy healthy relationships. Join us on this powerful call and walk away with a whole new refreshing way of seeing life.
After a personally painful experience 7 years ago, Paul La France found he was able to help others overcome challenging physical and emotional conditions by bringing through Universal energy transmitting it clients, often with profound healing results.
Around 2007, Paul was remembering that his grandfather was often asked to pray for people who were ill and expected to die. His prayers were powerful and often, the unexpected occurred. The person he prayed for recovered. So while in deep meditation Paul asked that he be guided to a way of helping people much like his grandfather had.
However, within a half hour of Paul’s meditation he felt severe pains in his spine, head and kidneys. In fact he thought that once again he was passing kidney stones. The Emergency Room doctors refuted this and added that none of the tests results were helpful in explaining his extremely painful condition. They didn’t want to release him and insisted he take morphine.
Shortly afterwards, Paul became very aware of energies running through him and out his hands. He came to the realization that his sudden pains after the meditation had been a release of physical blockages, opening him up to flow energies which can help others. Since then, he has continued to use and further develop his abilities as he helps people over come and deal with many conditions which negatively affect their lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (83 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (13 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (13 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (8 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (6 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Indigenousity (2 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)