SORT BY Relevancy
Are you dependent on your good behavior to please God? Are you trying hard to be a good person? Do you find yourself comparing your moral standards to others? Do you think that people who aren't living up to your standards of moralism are somehow wrong? Does changing ones behavior make God love them more, or does it make them a better person? Join RTR this and every Sunday at 10am est as we talk about Moralism and Behavior Modification. To listen live, call 661 449 9951. To add your voice to the conversation, press 1.
As a spin off of the book, "When is Strong Strong Enough?", by Souraya Christine, we will discuss many issues that test our strength. Each week will visit a new topic with experts, showcase authors and their talents, speak with national organizations, and visit with people with a mission to help change the world! It is the mission of this program to show you that true strength lies within and that, when tested, it can amaze even you! "Never give up...never give in...for the strength to conquer the world lies deep within!" ~Author Souraya Christine Check out the blog: http://?alwaysstrongenough.blogspot.com?Also visit www.sourayachristine.com.
Today's guest is Jackie Stahl. We will discuss her program, C.A.R.S for kids and how it revolutionizes behavior modification. So many of us suffer with kids who have ADD, ADHD, ODD and other such issues. We need to have options other than harmful drugs.
What controls your brain? In W. Dennis Parker’s book Spiritual Mind Management, he reveals the observed functioning of the spiritual mind and how to use this information in new hypnotherapy techniques and protocols.
As the Owner/Operator/Primary Instructor of Certified Hypnotherapy Training School, Dennis believes everyone can benefit by learning these new mental skills to overcome negative self-limiting beliefs and behaviors, eliminate inappropriate habits, and conquer maladaptive behaviors.
This powerful information teaches individuals personal problem solving of past sensitizing events resolving emotions that inhibit them from moving forward and achieving their goals.
After 23 years as a certified clinical hypnotherapist, Dennis wishes to share with the public what he has discovered and developed as new spiritual mind management techniques. Spiritual Mind Mastery Book
Detailed in his book, Spiritual Mind Management, these techniques help parents and grandparents obtain the skills and techniques to assist their children, grandchildren, and other family members with unwanted behaviors.
Dennis’ mind management techniques help people:
rapidly improve self-confidence,
end negative habits,
improve impulse control,
release pent up emotions,
reduce physical weight,
more easily stop smoking,
This week on Beyond the Veil, we will be discussing a rather controversial "conspiracy theory" that is discussed under many names: Weather Modification, Chemtrails, Geoengineering. This is a topic that is widely dismissed, even by activists who like to keep themselves informed of the truth. Well, the truth is that we have the government sources and the government documents. It is time that we set the record straight and give people the Conspiracy Facts. Join us Sunday at 7pm Central as we set the record straight.
in Self Help
This show will address anorexia, bulimia, and compulsive eating. I will also explore coping with death and dying and sudden changes in behavior.
Meet Victor Riccardi, assistant professor of financial management at Goucher College and co-editor of Investor Behavior: The Psychology of Financial Planning and Investing. Discover the motivations that often lie behind the way investors make their decisions and how emotions may affect the way you invest
Adrian Peterson now has more attention for beating his children than knocking grown men out on the football field.
He left marks on a four year old, which seems excessive to many of us. Franky, it assaults our sensibilities.
But the public debate is larger than whethere Peterson abused his child or not. The debate is actually over whether corporal punishment is necessary or effective.
We've come a long way from public floggings, but some thing that we've not come so far that we still don't need to pass out an ass whipping every now and again.
Some say a return to corporal punishment will provide some perspective for out of control children. Otherwise, let's get rid of the schools we complain about and leave the children at home. For every discussion about what the school
system needs to do, there needs to be a discussion about what parents need to do. And instead of simply looking to add more duties to an already overtaxed and nearly failing school system, we should place more of the focus on parental training.
After all, you have to learn how to drive a car, but no one is trained on being a parent.
There are a number of things that are wrong with the way we are leaving the world to the next generation, but the overarching problem with today’s youth is that some of them really do need hands placed on them.
Some kids may turn out fine with the permissiveness and timeout behavior modification methods, but others need their natural asses kicked.
Today's discussion on "The Bridge" will focus on discipline of children and examining the line between discipline and abuse. Co-hosts, Tracy Powell, Dr. John Hamilton, Marcus D. LeGall, III and DJ Gates weigh in.
in Self Help
Genetically Modified Organisms GMOs, altered by genetic modification of the seeds, can render consumers infertile and undermine their health. Genetic engineering develops seeds compatible with their brand of herbicide and/or for other traits. GMOs may cause deterioration of DNA, the immune system, the colon and other organs.
in Self Help
Crazy Makers. Who are they? They are those people in your life who drive you crazy. I mean literally drive you crazy. They are the narcissists, the sociopaths, the borderline personalities and other people who confuse reality, project their inner demons onto you and blame you for their behavior.
In this episode of Pandora’s Box we will talk about how to Banish the crazies from our life and recover our sanity and well being. We will talk about the art of “tough love” and the importance of Self love. This is an episode not to be missed.
in Self Help
Dr. Julie Helmrich, psychologist from Milwaukee, WI and creator of Shrink n Drink, takes on-air questions and written questions. Written questions are submitted via Messages on the Shrink n Drink Facebook page. Questions are about generally about interpersonal relationships at home and work (spouses & partners, children, co-workers), goal-directed behavior and self-leadership, and clinical issues such as anxiety, depression, and addiction.
You know what I mean...I am talking about the many times in our daily lives where we believe we have to make our point, model the appropriate behavior, yet the way we are deciding to act is so uncomfortable that it is painful. Many times we "take a stand" and jump at the chance to be loud about our choice...yet wonder why we sense something is wrong with our "great decision." Today we explore ideas on how to bring about productive, and most impotant, effective change and listen to our body/mind when it says something is not quite right.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (84 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- churchfolk (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- SHRAonair (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- NCI Radio (5 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (3 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)