SORT BY Relevancy
Life Warrior Church How Much More Speedily Will God ...
Luke 18:1-8 God is justice it is the foundation of HIS throne.
How much more speedily will God answer HIS children
2 Cor 5:12-19
Justice for humanity was that Jesus became sin so that we can become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
2015 The year of Breakthrough, the year of Favor, The year of peace and the year of recompense!
2015 The year of God's justice and recompense against those who hate freedom!
Proverbs 25:25 As cold water to a weary soul, So is good news from a far country.
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
hello everyone and welcome to Gods true life line ministrys, with brother barney and bob bimbo. to shre the word of God the true word of God, as we share about the truth and nothing but the truth because its the truth that will set us free amen so dont miss out on some strong preaching on sunday night @ 9:00 central time, 10:00 Eastern time, 8:00 mountain time, and 7:00 pacific time, so dont be late see you there amen and God bless.
Join David Aitken, Aaron Yorke and Dan Schneier as they discuss the Giants' moves in free agency. The Giants were surprisingly active, but will that translate to a legitimate turnaround? Who are the potential steals and duds? Should the Giants be worried about the lack of progress on Eli Manning's extension?
Just over a month away from the draft, the team's needs are coming into focus. Where should the Giants go in the top ten, and what areas should overall be a priority in free agency?
putting victims firs
BEAT BREAK 87 FM LIVE REMOTE FROM THE P&J TAX PROFESSIONALS LLC OFFICE 3/28/15
Join us this morning as we share concerning the role of the Holy Spirit and how we're to live the life of Christ.
Galatians 2:I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
We will be Empowered!
CaribbeanRadio Show Sunday 8pm - 10pm, March 29th TOPIC: Some Like It Rough - Abusive Relationships
dial in 661-467-2407Hosts; Prof D. and BMichelle.Is it possible for him to love me and beat me? verbally abuse me? mentally abuse me?What do you think about it?.
1. He pushes for quick involvement. He comes on strong, claiming, "I've never felt loved like this before by anyone." You get pressured for an exclusive commitment almost immediately.
2. There is jealousy. Your partner is excessively possesive, calls constantly, or visits unexpectedly.
3. He is controlling. He interrogates you intensely about who you talked to and where you were; checks mileage on the car; keeps all the money or asks for receipts; insists you ask for permission to go anywhere or do anything.
4. He has very unrealistic expectations. He expects you to be the perfect person and meet their every need.
5. There is isolation. He tries to cut you off from family and friends; deprives you of a phone or car, or tries to prevent you from holding a job.
6. He blames others for his own mistakes. The boss, family, you - it's always someone else's fault if anything goes wrong.