SORT BY Relevancy
So, you remember Iran? That was the country that has harassed the US and Israel, and others, for the last 40 years or so? The ones who may have a nuke soon (despite the "agreement"). Well, they allegedly are sending ships to the US waters...we Didn't know they could row that far...
What is I told you a store that has a good product and prices wanted to open in a suburban area that, well, may need a little investing? Pretty cool right? So, why would that community say "NO"? We will discuss.
Slide your dollar into a vending machine and you can get Soda, Chips, Candy, Condoms and, in Japan, a car. Well, in Canada, they are expanding the vending machine market! We will tell you how
Finally, the debt ceiling, approved by the house and senate, and on its way to the Presidents desk for approval? Has the GOP, once again, given up on its core beliefs to little gain?
Welcome to the Sack Heads Radio Show! Live from the "SHOP" (unless you're listening to the podcast, then it was recorded live, but not actually live...you get it).
Each week we rip into politics, news and current events. Has the government gone too far? Are your rights being attacked? Out of control world leaders? We got it covered.
With a sharp tongue and occasional potty humor, we strive to keep the facts straight, and pick up where Main Stream Media ignores or hides. This isn't your parent’s conservative talk show; this is the Sack Heads Radio. “Conservative Kick Ass”
"Jachnun!" We command you to join us for our review of Sacha Baron Cohen's hilarious new political comedy, 'The Dicator'! Is Cohen's first fully scripted film good enough to make us forget 'Bruno'? Can it possibly live up to 'Borat', and should we even be comparing the two?
Plus, Hasbro's classic naval warfare board game from all of our childhoods is back in Peter Berg's 'Battleship'! Does Universal have a summer hit on their hands? Or will the audiences leave feeling sunk?
All this, plus a brief review of 'What to Expect When You're Expecting', and the box office breakdown, news, and upcoming DVD releases. Join us for another fun show!
Check out our (late) 'Dark Shadows' review, a brief review of Battleship and why it sank plus other movie and tv news and other assorted geekery.
The history of military technological development is replete with examples of personal zealotry, which drove the advancement of new weapons and ideas about warfare. In the emerging arena of aerial warfare, several such airpower evangelists appeared in the early 20th Century to champion the possibilities of this new kind of military technology. Within the American military, that evangelist was Brig. Gen. William “Billy” Mitchell. A firm believer in the capability of air power to become the dominant force in combat, Mitchell was an uncompromising zealot with strong personal ambitions and his own sense of destiny driving him. One of the key obstacles to his vision of air power becoming the dominant defense force for the United States however, was the U.S. Navy and it's strong support of the battleship as its weapon of choice following World War I. This led to a inter-service war between Mitchell and the Navy, which was fought out in the press, the halls of Congress and the White House, and eventually at his court-martial for insubordination. Despite this, Mitchell's legacy continues today, as the modern U.S. Air Force that he envisioned almost 100 years ago, serves as a cornerstone of the American military.
To learn more about Billy Mitchell and his war with the Navy, join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham (@greshamj01) for Military Monday (#MilitaryMonday at @Writestream) at 1 p.m. Eastern. His guest this week will be U.S. Naval Institute Press (@USNIPress) writer Thomas Wildenberg, author of BILLY'S MITCHELL'S WAR WITH THE NAVY. Together they will lay out Billy Mitchell's career and actions, with culminated in his own professional destruction. Listeners are encouraged to call in to offer questions and opinions, as both gentlemen discuss one of the most controversial military figures of the 20th Century.
Are You Screening? hosts Marc Eastman and Shane Leonard will be reviewing The Dictator.
While not huge fans of Borat or Bruno, it's hard to say we aren't interested to see what this one has to offer. Moving more into the realm of an actual "movie," the fusing of the highly improvisational with something that has a real script should be entertaining.
We'll also be playing a couple of interview clips with Sir Ben Kingsley.
We also have Are You Screening? writer Christopher Lominac showing up with his take on Battleship.
Please visit http://www.thirstfilm.com for all the details. The film also stars Melanie Griffith.
About Gale Harold:
Gale Harold first came to our lives through the role of Brian Kinney from Showtime's breakout series, "Queer as Folk," Gale went on to do other hit shows such as Desperate Housewives and The Secret Circle.
About Josh Pence:
Pence appeared in The Social Network, as Tyler Winklevoss, alongside Armie Hammer; he also played Cameron in certain scenes, for particular setups—and Hammer's face was grafted onto Pence's body in post-production to create the illusion of identical twins. He also played in Battleship and The Dark Knight Rises.
About Rachel McDonald:
A passionate, visual storyteller, Rachel began her film career in Shreveport, Louisiana under Frank Darabont’s mentorship. Gleaning her experience working on high profile Hollywood features including It’s Complicated, I Love You Man and J Edgar, McDonald broke away to focus on directing.
Rachel has since translated this long-form experience into her work as a director, infusing commercials, social action campaigns, music videos and short films with emotional depth, visual rhythm and style.
Her gravitation to beauty and provocative cinematography is deeply connected to her childhood in the South. Rachel’s current project, Thirst, is a short-film exploration of the extremes of the human condition. Concurrently, Rachel is developing her first feature film, McCleskey, which chronicles a Georgia death row inmate’s life-changing influence on a young boy. Rachel resides in Venice, California.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (423 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (33 chatters)
- Ms Blue (32 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (10 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- TamidAscended (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (0 chatters)