SORT BY Relevancy
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Join us for the first Battle In The Colosseum between Oplex and Reese. Who will come out as the Colosseum champ? The victor of this battle will face Jay Scott next month for the ultimate title which will be defended monthly.
Host Dave Bourne talks about the police state, stories of police abuse and why their should no longer be government police!!
The show promotes and discusses the ideas of true freedom and liberty for all people without the partisan politics. Exposing the government for what it is, a mafia that rules only by the threat of force without concent. The show supports peaceful consentual voluntary relationships.Where the people are not robbed, oppressed, controlled and abused under the threat of force and in many cases actual force is used to force compliance.
Governments and it's rulers have no place in the world. I don't want someone else to represent me and make decisions about how I should live my life, when I know what's best for me and can represent myself. I am not a republican, I am not a democrat. I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative. I will not allow you to define me, or force me to join one of your gangs. I am an individual and I believe in freedom and liberty for all people, regardless of race, gender, or sexual orientation as all human beings have a right to freedom and liberty. I will stand up to government oppression and do what I can to educate the public on the illusion and or lack of true freedom in America.
Google Plus: Dave Bourne/Non Partisan Liberty for All
Listen to the archives on ITunes!!
Guest Roger Landry: http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2014/08/27/is-the-cdc-guilty-of-crimes-against-humanity/ & http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2014/08/20/profit-over-people-when-those-we-trust-to-protect-our-health-can-no-longer-be-trusted/
Sallie O. Elkordy, Host of "Public Advocate" Radio https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sallie-O-Elkordy-for-NYC-Public-Advocate/587347554614900 and blog: http://BillionToddlerMarchForSurvival.blogspot.com/
This week we'll bring you all the latest from last week's NWA Wrestling Revolution's Unity event plus update everyone on our upcoming event entitled "Descension". Also the Laredo Wrestling Alliance brought you "That One Night" featuring WWE Legend The Honky Tonk Man, former WWE Superstar Jinder Mahal, "Absolute" Ricky Starks, The Mad 1, Bandana Joe, and more! Plus get all the updates from last weekend's NWA Houston event and so much more!
The government is instituted among men and women to secure the unalienable rights of the human being, life, liberty and the presitute of happiness. Government is supposed to secure these rights, these are not just civil rights they are human rights from which the Government gets it’s just power (not unjust power) based on the consent of the govern. This is not what we have in America we have a governments that too often abuse their power, and they act like a click of criminals...disturbing or robing its citizens of their human rights! That makes them a criminal of the first order.
We have been robbed of life, liberty and the pursuit of true happiness. Some people are dumb enough to think they are happy in what they pursue, which is our own self destructive behavior. Their cheap happiness is not real, it only gratifies the sense but it does not feed the soul. The so called government has taken from us life. Life and love is the same word when you have love you have life and when you have life you have love. Government needs to produce an environment that allows people to love one another and no government can produce that without righteousness. Here in America people have given their all at the call of the government and now the soldiers are living under bridges in cardboard boxes. They are sick because America sent them to war and now she will not look after her own veterans. She has robbed them of the right of education and of family and of scientific knowledge that would to advance their skills, gifts and talents. The present government has been unncessarily destructive of the people’s inalienable rights.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (14 chatters)
- JASmius (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (2 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- lushradioonline (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)