SORT BY Relevancy
ANUNNAKI: GODS NO MORE: Introduction
by Sasha Lessin, Ph.D. (Anthropology, U.C.L.A.)
Long-lived (hundreds of thousands of years) extraterrestrial Homo Sapien giants (8-12 feet tall) from the planet Nibiru mined gold on Earth 400,000 years ago. 300,000 years ago they created Earth-adapted, short-lived mine slaves—that’s us--from their genome. We called them “Anunnaki,” People-From-The-Sky. They taught us hierarchy, violence, greed, slavery, debt. They made us worship them, call them “gods.”
200,000 years ago Enki, their Chief Scientist, begat his own line of Earthlings, whom he exalted. He begat Noah with Batanash, his Earthling lover in 11,000 B.C. After Noah’s flood, Anunnaki ruled through Noah’s sons’ descendants.
After the Anunnaki ruined their eastern Mediterranean cities with nuclear blasts and fallout storms, most of them returned to Nibiru.
But some stayed. They and their descendants (the power elite) rule us to this day.
Read lots more for free, get pix too at
Some 13,000 years ago, Enki, Chief Scientist for the Goldmining Expedition from the planet Nibiru to Earth, lusted for BATANASH wife of LU-MACH, his Workmaster of Earthlings in Edin (Iraq).
“On the roof of a dwelling where Batanash was bathing, Enki by her loins took hold, he kissed her, his semen into her womb he poured.” From this encounter, she bore Ziusudra (Noah). [Sitchin, Z., 2002, The Lost Book of Enki: 204]
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (14 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (10 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (8 chatters)
- simonapple04 (5 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Divine Mothers Living Will (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Exit Coach Radio (0 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (0 chatters)