SORT BY Relevancy
Planetary SOUL-utions – BIWAG – Basic Income Women’s Action Group
When – Thursday, Sep 24, 2015
Panel Members: Janet Kira Lessin, Karen Christine Patrick & Liane Gale
This is a new Series on Aquarian Radio talking about solutions for the planet through abundant thinking, transitional action from where most of us are to where we could be. This first show in the series is going to feature BIWAG the Basic Income Women’s Action Group. The Basic Income Guarantee is a solution where we collapse the current welfare system and create a floor to poverty where it’s harder to go down and completely out. This proposal is not new and supported by leaders from a broad spectrum.
A Basic Income Guarantee or “B.I.G.” is especially important to women because many of the roles we play in society are not monetized and we have to depend on monetized arrangements with jobs or significance, heads of households, or the Decider Class running the system. This is causing anxiety, stress in so many ways.
The Wendy Powers Show: Psychic Readings and Spiritual Topics. Join "Psychic/Medium Wendy Powers "First Saturday" each month. Topic: October's show will go into a deeper discussion of: what happens after we graduate from the Earth's school of lower karmic vibrations? Call into the show a few minutes early so you can get into the queue for your mini reading, the phone lines fill up quickly! www.bodymindspiritradio.com
HTTR – The Reality of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, with “Nikko” London
If you haven’t seen or heard of “Nikko” London of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, then you’ve been missing out on some of the craziest episodes of Reality TV.
Nikko has been right smack in the middle of a sex-tape scandal; been accused of being an opportunist; and all the while not being upfront to his “girl-friend, Mimi” about his marital status and marriage to Margeaux.
Although his presence on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta have been of mixed reviews, there are sides and qualities that most don’t know. So the Hot Topics Talk Radio team is going to sit down for an in-depth discussion about his time on LHHATL, his music career, and being a fitness trainer… we’re going to find out what’s next for NIKKO LONDON!
Join this high energy show with one of the hottest guests to come to HTTR, on Wednesday, September 30, 2015, at 8:00pm PST/11:00pm EST.
Wanna listen and talk to Nikko live on-air? Dial (646)200-3148. Or listen and join the chatroom conversation online here on Blog Talk Radio.
*The Hot Topics Talk Radio Network is sponsored by Shades of Afrika (Corona, CA & Long Beach, CA), A&L Family Restaurant and SPMG Media. For information regarding our sponsors, go to: www.hottopicstalkradio.com/sponsors.
“Hot Topics Talk Radio… Where it’s REAL PEOPLE, REAL ISSUES, REAL TALK”
1) Truth is a Person — Jesus Christ Himself.
2) None of us has all the truth.
3) Most of us don’t know what we believe. That which is truth, from God for us at this time, will stand the light of day. That which doesn’t, well, it wasn’t bringing us life anyway. So let it go!
4) We need to be practical — God is! There are things we can do, and stop doing, by which we can cooperate with what God is doing.
5) Wholeness, freedom and life are God’s provision for us — NOW! God wants us whole, complete and entire, and will not cease his efforts until we enter His rest.
6) We are often fighting the wrong battles. We’ve been distracted by battles that have already been won, yet are not taking up the sword where we need to.
7) A lot of what we have chosen to believe is because it fits our temperament, how we feel, our history, and how we perceive our identity. As our perceptions change, our beliefs will also change.
8) We are all dealing with the same basic problems. There are only two kinds of people in the world; those that are spiritually dead, and those that are spiritually alive.
9) How Do You Spell “Success”? What it would look like to truly live the Christian life. What would it feel like? Would we think differently, act differently?
10) Is what you’re learning practical? Can you apply what you’re being taught to your daily life?
11) Man likes to make complex what God has made simple. Keep your ears open for what the Spirit is saying to you.
12) Accept what God reveals, even if it doesn’t answer all your questions or doesn’t seem to fit in with your other beliefs.
13) Is what you’re believing working for you? He has a purpose for our time here, and if we don’t learn it here we will have to learn it in the next age to come.
14) Religious Jargon.
On this episode of Hot Topics Talk Radio we’re opening the flood gates to our listeners with an open forum...
We’re asking the callers to bring their questions, situations and scenarios to the HTTR Radio team and ask us, "WHAT WOULD YOU DO?"
If you have questions or scenarios that involve relationships, love, sex, family, children, or anything on your mind, we’d like to hear from you… we want to help you work it out!!!
We invite you to send your questions, scenario letters and comments in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send them to our Facebook. Otherwise, we look to hear from you LIVE ON-AIR, on Wednesday, September 21, 2015, at 8:00pm PST/11:00pm EST.
The live call-in number to listen and comment is (646)200-3148. Or listen online and join the chatroom here on Blog Talk Radio, or at www.hottopicstalkradio.com/hottopicstalkradio.
*The HTTR Network is sponsored by Shades of Afrika (Corona and Long Beach), A&L Family Restaurant and SPMG Media. For more information regarding our sponsors, go to www.hottopicstalkradio.com/sponsors.
Want to know about your favorite celebrity? Tune in each week to find out what's hot and what's not in entertainment, world and community news. We have your headlines right here each week. Don't miss your chance to get a dose of Hot Topics on Koko Radio.
JOIN NU BLAK ORDER B.P.C RADIO TONIGHT FOR HOT BLAK TOPICS AND BLAK NEWS FROM THE RBG COMMUNITIES. JOIN US FOR A NIGHT OF GREAT BLAK NEWS AND MUSIC FROM THE RBG FAMILY
SHOW TIME IS AT 8:30 PM CT 9:30 PM EASTERN
CALL IN NUMBER IS 718-506-1960
in Self Help
Karen Gill of Down to Earth Chef also has a passion for personal growth and helping others live their dreams. Learn how she discovered the basic principles of successful living, defined her life and is now living her passions - food and personal growth. An instructor for the Successful Living Basic Training, Karen will share her stories, successes and failures, and how she uses the principles every day. Join us and learn some practical tips for creating a habit of change and a life of success!
You can find Karen at downtoearthchef.com
If you are intrigued about the Successful Living Basic Training, you can learn more at SuccessfulLivingBasicTraining.com
We're looking forward to getting to know YOU!
Would You like to know what your favorite stars are up to? Well, you can find out each week on Hot topics Wednesday. We have all of your favoite entertainment news, world news, and community news. You can share your thoughts on some of your favortie celebs and more. Tune in each week for your weekly dose of entertainment.