SORT BY Relevancy
Ami Nahari - CEO of The River - Fine Kosher Wines - and his wife Larissa Nahari, the company's Marketing Director, will be our guests this evening. They are distributors of some the best kosher wines, they will discuss food and wine pairings and the various wineries they represent.
Our guest this evening is Michael Jordan from Skyview Wines and Spirits. We will discuss his love of fine kosher wines, great food and wine pairings and his fascinating journey into Judaism. Please tune us in, for what promises to be an educational yet fun program.
Our show this evening will feature Ronald Jordan, from V.O.S. Selections. We will talk about their Spanish wines under the Taanug label. For an interesting look at well priced yet different wines listen in and if you have any questions give us a call at: 714.333.3357.
Spring Cleaning for Your Mind, Body and Soul
Hey #WiseSisters! In this episode, we'll talk about spring cleaning. Let's face it, we all have rooms of stuff that need to go out. Lori talks about her latest home DIY project. Spring is also a good time to clear up relationships. Why hang on to old feelings when you can forgive and make way for new growth?
Spring Cleaning: Industrial Strength
Fashion: Bill Murray dresses for SxSw - did you see this?
Food: Arsenic and Old Vines + Ceviche
Tech: Selfie Sticks - Yes or No?
Co-hosted by Barbara and Lori Rozgonyi, two Hungarian sisters.
Are you ready to love again? Maybe, it's you who is pushing your partner away. You might put a wall up that you don't even know. In order to love again you do need to go through all the emotions until you reach acceptance. Sometimes, you aren't ready to be in a relationship until you have conquered the griefing process. It's the same process as if you lost someone who died. We do get angry. We get sad. We are in denial. We bargain. We go through these emotions not in any order and just when you think you are progressing you might go right back into being sad. Eventually, you will accept.
When you do you need to leave the insecurities behind. This is a new relationship. I know it's difficult and your partner has to know that you do have these insecurites and if you are worth it they will confim that everything is alright in the relationship.
To really get to acceptance you have to peel back that onion. The first layer might be anger. When you peel it back you will find sadness. You don't have to stay in that emotion but you do have to acknowledge it.
Remember life is a learning experience. I will also take your psychic questions.
I do detailed readings on Kasamba and I will do one for you at only $30.00. I offer clarification after the reading as well.
I can be reached at http://www.Kasamba.com/psychic/mia0899cs.
I also do phone readings so you can get a telephone reading. I connect very fast and as you will see here I do not sugarcoat my readings.
Love and Light,
- I hope you understand that when 'they' colonize another planet, 'you' won't be allowed to go. you'll remain on this resource depleted planet, sending your rent credits via satellite.
- Oregon makes voting easy. Obama wants to make it mandatory.
I wanna know how you feel.
- should I take the plea bargain so I don't run the risk of eating cop pubes?
- are horoscopes essentially cheat codes in this game of life?
On the Wine Muse, hosts Linda Rez and William Pollard explore the smells and tastes in wine.
Guests for the Show
Hillary Sjolund, Sonoris Wines LLC: "Sensory Perception of Wine"
Hillary Sjolund is the owner and winemaker for Sonoris Wines. A native of California, Hillary graduated with a degree in Fermentation Science from UC Davis and got her start in the wine industry as a harvest intern at Pine Ridge Winery in Napa. Hillary moved to Washington State in 2006 and became winemaker for DiStefano Winery in Woodinville. In January, Hillary left DiStefano to focus full-time on her own Sonoris Wines.
As an instructor, Hillary also teaches enology classes via VESTA the Viticulture Enology Science and Technology Alliance. These are degree and certification programs offered online. VESTA is a National Science Foundation funded partnership between the Missouri State University system and colleges, universities, vineyards and wineries across the United States.
Michael Dawson, brand manager from Wyeast, Odell, Oregon
Since 1986, Wyeast Laboratories, Inc. has been producing Pure Liquid Yeast cultures and fermentations products crafted with skill and integrity. Their continuing devotion to providing superior products, insightful technical expertise and helpful customer service has earned Wyeast Laboratories the reputation as a worldwide industry leader. Wyeast Laboratories, Inc. Pure Liquid Yeast cultures are shipped directly to breweries, wineries, and cideries, with purity, viability, and freshness guaranteed. Follow them on Twitter at @WyeastLab
PSALM 19:14 "May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing to you... " "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" is a LIE! Would you change the way you live if you knew every word and thought would be examined by God first? As you begin each day determine that God's love will guide what you speak and how you think.
The mouth can be used as a weapon or a tool, hurting relationships or building them up. Sadly, it is often easier to destroy than to build, and most people have received more destructive comments than those that build up. Every person you meet today is either a demolition site or a constructive opportunity. Your words will make a difference, in all your relationships. Will they be weapons of destruction or tools for construction?
See how some "trigger" words might impede or confuse your intent and/or meaning and purpose. Hopefully, giving opportunites for a better understanding. Wisdom has built a spacious house and prepared a great banquet mixed with wines and set the table. She has sent her servants Lady "T" and The Kernal to invite everyone to come. So come join with as we discuss this often "unawares" topic. @ www.blogtalkradio/twelvekings OR call in @ 323-642-1768 @ 7:00pm EST 6:00 CST You're gonna loveit! #12KINGS ~ KICKIN' IT WITH KEITH
THE GOSPEL IS THE MOST INSPIRING AND POSITVE WAY TO START THE WEEK OFF. JOIN US FOR ANOTHER EVENING OF UPLIFTING PRAISE WITH YOUR HOST DR. ALFIE WINES . COME AND GIVE A TESTIMONY OR GO TO OUR EVENT PAGE AND POST A SCRIPTURE OR ENCOURAGING PICTURE IT CAN HELP UPLIFT SOMEONE'S SPIRIT WHO MAY BE GOING THROUGH SOMETHING AND LET THEM KNOW DON'T GIVE UP KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. YOU CAN ALSO JOIN US IN THE CHAT ROOM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INTERACTIVE WITH US AND OTHER LISTENERS. SO LET'S GET THIS WEEK STARTED WITH POSITIVE ENERGY BECAUSE THAT'S ONE POSITIVE WAY.
Good morning POW fans! On today's show, the crew and I will be discussing and analyzing the possible moves that the various teams of the NFL will be doing now that the free agency period will be starting next week. Who's the best fit and for which teams? And who are the unlucky guys who've been cut from their teams that could become difference makers on other squads? Who will be the winner and losers of this NFL offseason? Why don't you do yourself a favor... Tune in and find out!
Welcome to Off the Vine with Benita. Benita along with special guest will talk about wine, trips, and have a really fun time! Get Your glass in hand, be ready for Something to Wine About.
This week We are talking about the Mixology of Wines
Tweet Questions to @MWHYRadio #Offthevine
Sponsors: MWHY Magazine TBAIMS Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine Audible Trail
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (349 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (29 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (14 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (3 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (3 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (0 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)