SORT BY Relevancy
President Barak Obama is well on his 2nd term as the President of the United States. How has the nation fared under his administration? Are we better off than we were 8 years ago? If so Why? If not Why? Has the true climate of race relations been exposed due to the fact there is a Black President in office? Many would say Black Voters only voted for The President because he was Black. How many voters didn’t vote for him BECAUSE he was black? We will discuss and more along with Obama Care.
Where does one even begin? I'll start with Impeachment. But, that's just me.
Tons of Treasure to discover this morning: Malaysia Air 370 Mystery, Sonya Sotomayor opens herbigmouth. Godonly knowswhat cameout of it. Obama's choice for "Health-Nazi": Why he is not a good pick. Illegal Immigrants go on Hunger Strike . . . Ahhhhhhhhhh. All this and whatever else comes up.
See ya 'board the Free-ist Ship on ALL the Seas!
Tune in every weekday at 10 AM till noon to hear The Captain unlock his treasure chest of opinions and ideals facing all matters of Constitutional Freedom.
BEST OF PIJN NEWS REPLAY Dr. Chaps reports on these important updates: * Obama pushing mandatory sex education for kindergarten students * Interview with Dr. Alan Keyes in response to Obama's recall of his postition during debates * Nancy Pelosi's "bathroom bill" * Al Frankens "homosexual classrooms act"
These two quetions have topped the list since House Speaker Boehner announced President Obama is about to be sued.
This question creates even more questions: Is this possible? Can the President be sued? Is this just a political waste of time?
The other question concerning Primary Elections: Why do we have open primaries?
This question also raises other questions: Are certain people really prevented from open choice if Primaries are open or closed? What are the pros and cons of open vs closed primary elections?
Join me this morning "In the Pickle Barrel" as we discuss (or cuss) this issues andpossibly more.
SHowtime is 7AM-8:30AM EST.
The recent lawsuit against President Obama has stirred significant discussion. What are the details of the suit? Can it hold up in court? Does the GOP have a hidden motive or is this in the best interest of the country?
Immigration is an important topic in our country with little getting done. Both sides have their plans, but are they really all that different? Can’t some agreement be reached? We believe so and our mock government will address the issue head on to prove change is possible.
Great debate, great opinions, honest people only on The Current Issues Show by TrueChat Broadcast Inc.
What do you get when you throw three fighting cocks in the same enclosed structure? One hell of a fight!
All eyes will be on Texas as President Obama visits the Lone Star State today. Obama will be attending three fund raisers then attend a meeting with Governor Perry, a meeting Obama really does not want to attend.
Throw in the very controversial Illegal Immigration issues and there is a good chance sparks could fly.
Then consider the Texas loss for the RNC Convention.
Then stir in Senator Ted Cruz's antics.
This day could the best serving of hot chili on this simmering summer day.
Join me "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7AM-8:30AM EST this mornning and share your thoughts and opinions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- Conservative Report (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Undead Randy (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)