SORT BY Relevancy
President Barak Obama is well on his 2nd term as the President of the United States. How has the nation fared under his administration? Are we better off than we were 8 years ago? If so Why? If not Why? Has the true climate of race relations been exposed due to the fact there is a Black President in office? Many would say Black Voters only voted for The President because he was Black. How many voters didn’t vote for him BECAUSE he was black? We will discuss and more along with Obama Care. Join us Tuesday Night @7:30pm. Real Talk All The Time 100% Real, unpolished, and unrehearsed, Real Talk for Real people. TUNE IN.
Where does one even begin? I'll start with Impeachment. But, that's just me.
Tons of Treasure to discover this morning: Malaysia Air 370 Mystery, Sonya Sotomayor opens herbigmouth. Godonly knowswhat cameout of it. Obama's choice for "Health-Nazi": Why he is not a good pick. Illegal Immigrants go on Hunger Strike . . . Ahhhhhhhhhh. All this and whatever else comes up.
See ya 'board the Free-ist Ship on ALL the Seas!
Tune in every weekday at 10 AM till noon to hear The Captain unlock his treasure chest of opinions and ideals facing all matters of Constitutional Freedom.
BEST OF PIJN NEWS REPLAY
Dr. Chaps reports on these important updates:
* Obama pushing mandatory sex education for kindergarten students
* Interview with Dr. Alan Keyes in response to Obama's recall of his postition during debates
* Nancy Pelosi's "bathroom bill"
* Al Frankens "homosexual classrooms act"
President Obama on is really becoming an embarrassment has demonstrated recently with his comments regarding the Malaysia Airlines flight 17 which was shot down near the Russia-Ukraine border.
In his speech on July 17, he comments that "this may be a terrible tragedy…" And spends a whopping 40 seconds commenting on this issue and then skips for word into MC mode and continues on with his day which includes two Democrat fundraisers.
This guy can't even pretend that he cares and sadly, where's the outrage from Congress?
They're busily focusing on same-sex marriage.
This is one of the topics that we will be touching on this Saturday, July 19 4 PM Pacific time 646-721-9887 if you can't make the program, send us an email talk@KRBNradio.com and will be more than happy to read your message over the air.
As always, you can join us in the chat room during the live program.
President Obama’s staff clearly recognizes the dangerous territory into which the president’s numbers have fallen. His job approval has sagged badly in recent weeks. For the first time in his presidency, Obama’s personal favorability has turned negative in several different polls at the same time — including in recent surveys from Bloomberg, Gallup, and CNN. When a president finds his favorability numbers under pressure, he will often go out of his way to be seen doing “regular guy” kinds of things to avoid a perception that he’s out of touch. Not going to the border with Gov Rick Perry was not one of those photo op moments, which Obama's life of full of, if it is for Campaigning or the like for a left winger, while the world is exploding.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (25 chatters)
- MRTALK (10 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (5 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (2 chatters)
- The Zurriane Show (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- FACES OF SUCCESS RADIO 105FM (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (1 chatters)
- BITCH BOY RADIO (1 chatters)