SORT BY Relevancy
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
2nd American gets his head cut off by ISIS and Obama does nothing!!!!
Today's show is about the black on black death and destruction that many face day to day in their communities. And so we wish to introduce the New book "Stop killing Me Black Man" in which this powerful book brings out different perspectives in light of this subject matter.
in Self Help
In the midst of the most challenging generation of policing the United States has seen, the black community finds itself smack in the middle of the controversy! What should be changed, what can't be changed, what can be changed? Join in the conversation with the most progressive self help radio show on the east coast with Pastor Darrell Owens. The conversation that deals with Love, Sex, Faith, God, & everything Taboo, everyday from 2-3pm.
.This episode will discuss the closing of Bauder College and the illegal and unethical acts committed by Graham Holdings and Kaplan, Inc. Bauder College is a private, for profit college located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a division of Graham Holdings ("GHC") and Kaplan, Inc. (Kaplan Higher Education ("KHE"). The closing of Bauder College will not resolve the issues faced by inner city, urban and rural American students, which includes student loan default rates and unemployment. Most of these students will not be accepted by other colleges or universities and many will be left with nowhere to turn. The cost of attending Kaplan University is greater than the attendance at Bauder and the majority of other colleges and universities. Our government has failed these vulnerable populations and sit idle while Kaplan became a billion dollar for profit educational industry who knowingly targeted the most vulnerable population in this country with abusive practices that were used to target inner city, urban and rural poor Americans.
THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS...POTUS SAYS "WE DON'T HAVE A STRATEGY" REGARDING ISIS...BUT WE HAVE ONE FOR SOMALIA? DID THE BRITS OUTSMART WASHINGTON BY TAKING NEW EFFORTS TO THWART TERROR THREATS? WHAT IS GOING ON WITH OUR FOREIGN POLICY? IS THE SITUATION IN THE UKRAINE MORE DANGEROUS THAN THE MIDDLE EAST? HERE IN D.C. HAS THE GOP LOST IT'S MOMENTUM FOR THE MIDTERMS OR CAN THEY CONTINUE TO HOLD ON TO GAINS IN THE HOUSE?...AND HARRY REID....WHY IS WASHINGTON IN THE PIG PILE ON TOP OF THE SENATE MAJORITY LEADER? THIS AND "TELL ME A STORY"....DID I MENTION, I LIKE THE BEIGE SUIT? THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS!!!!!
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
Timothy Matthew born on October 21 1982 in Nigeria. He is a school teacher and he enjoys
singing, reading, listening to music and meditation. He worships with United English Baptist Church in
Akwanga,Nasarawa State of Nigeria. He studied at College of Education. He is now a recorded Gospel Artist believing God to take his music around this world!
Con Funk Shun is an American R&B and funk band popular in the 1970s and 1980s. Influences include James Brown and Sly & the Family Stone.
"Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to my right,..."
What side are you on? Being bi polar doesn't count, either. There's no sitting on the fence when your day is spent trying to make sense out of:
Daily revelations coming out of the White House and mass murdering Islamists squatting in our American Embassy, or the people who insist we must care for illegals with money we don't have.
Ferguson, MO and the celebrities they drew to Missouri, for something that noone seems to have enough info on to draw a 'legal' ruling one way or the other, yet, everyone from the Governor of Missouri, to a Harvard Law professor has called for a modern day "lynchin'."
The GOP trying to find "The Right Stuff" to fill the 'seats' of the House and eventually the Presidency,
Nudie photos of those living the "Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous" posted all over the internet
And of course, Alec Baldwin - just because.
It's pretty clear that we are officially on "Overload," which is what many of us had predicted was Obama's intention from the very beginning. But anyone can just sit back and "take it."
I say, "Don't suppress - express!" Kick the conformity to the curb, and allow that inner 'snark' to come out. A healthy amount of cynicism will get you in the voting booth, help you to stand up to the school board, and strengthen your resolve that minimum wage jobs were never created to be a career move. If nothing else, you'll be more than ready to deal with that neighbor that frowns at you everytime to walk out wearing your NRA hat.
This show is dedicated to: Staff Sgt. David H. Stewart, Lance Cpl. Brandon J. Garabrant and Lance Cpl. Adam R. Wolff died “as a result of a hostile incident while supporting combat operations in Helmand province, Afghanistan,” June 20, 2014
Defending the Republic with Annie "The Radio Chick", Kel Fritzi, Red Fox Radio and Dan Butcher, of Pundit Press Radio is an ongoing discussion of recent events, and issues.
Special Guest: Sgt. M. Dave Davis, US Army retired is marching on Washington, DC and exposing the VA medical system
AN AMERICAN FIGHTING SOLDIER: By M. Dave Davis
Who am I? A father of five children. Retired from the United States Army. A decorated combat veteran. A military advisor and nuclear weapons specialist with top secret clearances. A soldier dying within months and not more than a year. Death not in the line of duty but death due to negligence. Failure to refer and misdiagnosed by a system that is inept with no accountability and the failure of the system.
The final result: I am looking for my own burial sites, I was not referred to social services at the VA to help me. So what is the outcome? I fought for my country and my country brings me home to die in its own government sponsored hospitals....Socialized Medicine....If anyone thinks I have a problem wait in till the government has full say in civilian care.
It's a battle of Conservative values and principles in defense of our Republic!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (126 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (7 chatters)
- SHRAonair (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- 63289 (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Pastor Kerrene (0 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (0 chatters)
- Guy Time Live (0 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)