SORT BY Relevancy
This show deals with truthful charges about Barack Obama and the media's intentional refusal to cover the TRUTHFUL story of Obama's gay affairs, 1999 crack cocaine use and his murdered gay lover on Dec 23, 2007. The threats by Obama supporters/surrogates and the involvement of Joe Biden and his family to silence the truth.
What is your opinion on Barack Obama's view on America? Does the President love or desire to keep America an exceptional nation and the major player in the world today. Does his past frienships with people who soyght to terrorize America influence his decisions concerning foreign policy? Are the frustrations of the former Mayor of New York justified in saying, The president dosent love America.?
As 2015's BLACK HISTORY MONTH draws near it's conclusion, today we discuss perhaps THE MOST SIGNIFICANT figure since Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and his dramatic impact upon ALL apects of black life and culture in America...
The Barack H. Obama presidency: BLACK HISTORY, HONOR, HONESTY & HERESY! Join your hosts Mr. Pearson & Jae Iglesia LIVE on the Barber Show talk show!
Tune in and join the conversation for analysis from an urban, progressive perspective as American Vernacular gives the morning after breakdown of President Obama's State of the Union address and why the opportunity for a united and formidable progressive political party is more probable than ever. Visit us at www.americanvernacular.org.
Hosted by Sandra Booker.
The brilliance of the Boehner-McConnell invite to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress on the Iranian nuclear threat, and how Barack Obama's wounded ego is a threat to Israel's and America's national security; Not since the 1930s and early 1940s have we seen so many malevolent empires on the rise; and just exactly why Barack Obama's entire presidency is a "failure," if you believe he was ever trying to "succeed."
Barack Obama Had a Really Terrible YearISIS, Ferguson, the Senate, Ukraine, Ebola, border kids. Really, this was a pretty awful sixth year for the president. Not that he's acting like it.
You can make a compelling case that 2014 was the worst year for President Obama since, well, the year before. And, in fact, the president spent much of this year trying to recover from some body blows he took in the final months of 2013, when, in short order, Congress rebuffed him on Syria and the federal health care exchange imploded.
Executive actions on immigration have long history
President Obama’s executive action to protect millions of unauthorized immigrants from deportation is an act that both follows and departs from precedents set by his predecessors.
As immigrant advocates — and the White House itself — point out, presidents have a long history of using their discretionary enforcement powers to allow people to enter and remain in the country outside the regular immigration laws. But Obama’s move offers relief to more people than any other executive action in recent history — about 3.9 million people, or roughly 35% of the estimated total unauthorized-immigrant population — a point that some opponents have used to differentiate Obama’s action from those of past presidents.
It's Paul, Tom and Jimmy in the seat tonight, as they tackle some big issues
- Net Neutrality is on the table. What is it? Why is it important?
- Al Sharpton found himself in some trouble
- Unions pissed off in Wisconsin?
The boys are back (sans Ethan) and are ready to discuss the following topics:
- Charlie Hebdo's magazine cover - reaction from all sides
- Obama didn't attend the Paris march. Are we overreacting
- CNN and MSNBC commentators are still idiots
- Keystone Pipeline
- College Football Championship?
(Allegedly) united against terrorism, fifty world leaders march with millions in France - but not Barack Obama; NBC's Meet The Press is quick to place the blame for the Charlie Hebdo massacre where it doesn't belong; German newspaper that published Charlie Hebdo cartoons firebombed by "unknown violent extremists"; Guess which Israeli Prime Minister wasn't invited to Francios Hollande's little party but crashed it anyway?; "It's a war" that no lefty is willing to fight, because their Jew-hatred is passive rather than aggressive; and guess which U.S. theater commands' personal information database is now in ISIS's hands?
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Local Live Music (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (0 chatters)