SORT BY Relevancy
This week, I will start off the show with Yuri Rashkin, from Defend Wisconsin Weekly News Round-Up, talking about the news for the week in Wisconsin. After Yuri, I will be talking to Jeffrey Spitzer-Resnick who is the Managing Attorney for Disability Rights Wisconsin. We will be discussing the Special Needs Voucher Bill that the Assembly voted on Tuesday evening. After Jeff, I will be talking with Representative Sondy Pope-Roberts about AB110 as well. We will also talk about the Walker Administrations' apparent attempt at bankrupting the Public School System and education in general. Following her will be Senator Lena Taylor. We will be talking about redistricting, the foreclosure raids, the Mining Bill, and SB 542. I will finish out the show with Scott Wittkopf, the blogger from Badger Democracy. We will be talking about the Mining Bill, and the Neocon's attack on women, their messaging regarding candidates, and their new attack on media outlets and public servants that don't follow their way of thinking. All starts at 9am Friday morning! Call in numbers are 877-497-1797 or 310-742-1896.
Join me for the last show of the year...and we will start it off with Doug Cunningham talking about labor issues and his new show The People's Mic. Then I will be talking with Dawn Shagonee about her wonderful dance group Call for Peace. Followed by a recorded interview with CAPS Executive Director Kate Coyne McCoy about the 2011 Holiday Shopping Guide. What makes this one so different is that it is to help you shop at stores that do not buy our elections. Then I will finish out the show with Scott Wittkopf, the Badger Democracy Blogger. We will be talking about the new DOA rules, the mining connection with Senator's Jauch's recall, and more Wisconsin news. And, of course I will have Yuri Rashkin with Defend Wisconsin Weekly News Round-Up. All starts at 9am! Call in numbers: 877-497-1797 or 310-742-1896.
I will have Representative Fred Clark on to discuss the "Give-a-Way to the Mining Companies" Mining Bill, his House Foreclosure Bill, and the State of the State Address by Walker. Then I will be talking with Mark Banks from Occupy Chicago. We will be discussing Occupy DC and Occupy Chicago...what they have been up to and how DC was doing. Then we will be talking with Scott Wittkopf from Badger Democracy. We will talk about the Progressive Movement, the letter to Kathleen Falk, The John Doe Investigation and more. We will end the show with Nate Timm with him talking about the Grassroots Festival on the 18th of February. I will also have Yuri Rashkin from -Defend Wisconsin Weekly News Round-Up. All starts Friday at 9am! Call in numbers are 877-497-1797 or 310-742-1896.
Did the moon landing really happen or was it filmed on a secret soundstage out in the desert somewhere? Did Obama have the CIA kill Robin Williams? Are Bigfoot and our Secret Lizard Overloards controlling our minds with Subliminal Messages broadcast during American Idol? Find out this Sunday as we talk to Author A. Alexander Stella, about his book "How And Why I Started Brewing My Own Colloidal Silver", The Zeitgeist movement, and the many conspiracy theories we Americans love to believe.
Plus "The Paranoid News" with Duane The Honey Badger.
So join us this Sunday for all the Digital Hokum you can cram into your Delusional Little EarHoles!
Not Enough? Need More?
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
r??First a brief special recorded message from Bennie Blue Thunder LeBeau of Earth Wisdom Foundation. A Shoshone Tribal member from the Wind River Indian Reservation near Ft. Washakie, Wyoming, BlueThunder has been conducting healing ceremonies since 2003 with notable results.
Mark Borcherding a.k.a. "Badger" got in trouble in school and
all thru life digging up stuff. Probably like many of you
listening to this show. Mark has done birth readings for Mayan
elder Don Alejandro, Hopi elders like Grandfather Martin,
Algonquin elder William Commanda, Lakota elders, White Buffalos, and others.
Mark's diggings in recent years includes White Buffalo Calf Woman, Mayans, Hopi, zero point, quantum physics, holographic universe, Coral Castle, magnetic reversals, Guadalupe Tilma, crop circles, and the Lord of the Wind and Water.
Still looking for DEMOCRACY!!!
"What Makes Your Blood Boil?"
Passion and Politics------
"They" say to never talk about about Sev, Religion, and Politics------
We say "Bring It On"-----
Tonight, it's POLITICS------So much to infuriate us----
Join us in chat or give a call!
Encore: an extra piece of music performed in response to a request from the audience; something that follows a success -- Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary
Due to overwhelming demand, Trading Fours with Drs. Modeste & Wes is now featuring “Encores” -- some of our most talked about shows, offered for your enjoyment and with an associated blog space for your comments.
Enjoy this week’s Encore for Vocalist Rhonda Benin and leave your comments about the show by joining the Tradings4s blog space.
Take the CHALLENGE! Break the cycle of violence. In your Goal Setting include Independent Study. Network here with Democracy versus Justice? and on FB-democracy versus justice? (group).Visit producejustice.com, google your bookstore for justice. Produce Justice as an individual person. Produce Peace on the Planet!
Tune in to American Vernacular as we tackle the hot button topics of the day and address the political, economic, social and cultural issues facing our nation from an urban perspective. Affectionately referred to as America's Favorite Angry Black Woman, Sandra Booker host this hard-hitting and no holds barred show for the most provocative hour on internet-radio.
Get involved in our "Remember in November" campaign to encourage all citizens to participate in the political process by registering to vote and VOTING in the upcoming mid-terms to ensure our democracy and make our nation a more perfect union.
Visit us online at http://www.americanvernacular.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (158 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (144 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- The Dream1 (18 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- 64452 (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (0 chatters)