SORT BY Relevancy
RANT AND RAVE SHOW Presents Comedian Stevie Mack. Very funny man, Stevie Mack, is dippin' in & spendin' a few mins with ur boy, BAD BOY #1™, YAY! for me. U want to be here too, right? Of course u do. So come on by and join in on the crazy goings-on that will go down.Stevie Mack is here for ONLY 30mins. ARRIVE ON TIME! and get ur call in early. U dunt wanna miss a thang.1LOVE
Rant And Rave w/BAD BOY #1™ & Mistress Gem. Today's topic is "Take Care of Ur Own Damn Kids!" This show goes out to the lil girls who have babies and hand them off like footballs to the grandmother. WTF! U party, have fun, sleep when U should be taking care of UR child, hang out and roam the streets w/o a care in the world. OHHH HELL NAW And u continue to do those things. Why!? Cause grandma is doing UR JOB. Little girls, "u inconsiderate pieces of *&%#!". OH! The little boys who fathered the children, UR AZZES ARE NOT OFF THE HOOK! U will be talked about too, trust and believe.THIS SHYT NEEDS TO STOP. IT AINT RIGHT!Call in and weigh in @ 646.595.3150RANT AND RAVEIt's Good For Ur SoulRANT AND RAVE 24/7 @ RANT AND RAVE FORUM
Real Talk 1 Drs. Dr. Jean Kennedy & Dr. Harris will be discussing this on today's show. We will be addressing it's impact. Is forgiveness the healing road to bringing about positive race relations in America? You don't want to miss this show.
A sermon by Pastor Marvin Isum preached on March 21, 2010. Sermon based on Deuteronomy 6:1-9.
Queen of Hearts interviews Candis Johnson-Credit Specialist
Top 6 reasons to listen to this show:
1. What was her motivation for starting her business??
2. What is her passion for helping people???
3. Her advice to young people regarding their life.
4. Her advice for entrepreneurs
5. How she would encourage someone going thru a storm.
6. How she stays motivated.
in Self Help
FBI University is a school of Faith Based Instructions. Wherein, we extract the wisdom of God from the text of scripture, fashion it into practical principles of instructions, and present them through daily devotionals. Obedience to these instructions turns beliefs into behavior that advances our economical, emotional, and intellectual wellbeing. Now stay tuned as John Marshall teaches you how that by following instructions you coach yourself into the Champion Circle.
Jesus never sought to change the quality of one’s existence through prayer alone. Jesus sought to change the quality of life by issuing a set of instructions. Even to Lazarus, who had been dead for four days, Jesus gave a set of instructions, “Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:43). Had Lazarus dishonored the instructions, he would have remained dead. His quality of life changed due to his willingness to honor the set of instructions that Jesus issued to him. Prayer is a powerful tool. I continually use that God-authorized empowerment tool. However, do not seek to alter your course in life by prayer alone. God seeks to improve your life by giving you a set of instructions.
(1) The quality of the instructions that you follow helps to produce the quality of life you will enjoy.
(2) The instructions you follow today create the quality of life you will enjoy tomorrow.
(3) Yesterday’s programming takes today’s instructions and orchestrate tomorrow’s outcome.
(4) Therefore, the instructions you massage into your mind today will determine how well you manage your life tomorrow. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God
(5) Only when you follow divine counsel do you enjoy maximum quality of health within your spirit.
We're back with another episode of WIIM Radio now that the season has started. We have me, Jeff, Graham, and Joe talking Red Wings hockey and Michelle dropping the prospects report for us. Here's a rundown of how things played out:
Dylan Larkin! - Jeff didn't want to wait to talk about the wunderkid so we led off espousing what makes the guy so special to the Wings and why we're all sporting massive Dylan Larkin banners.
Setting the Roster - Hopefully the second-to-last time we ever have to speak objectively about Dan Clearys use to the Red Wings on ice, we go over what it means for him to have been waived and refuse assignment, as well as some other rosterbatory discussion.
The Wings started off 2-0! - Breaking down the Toronto and Carolina games, we try to make excuses for why winning hockey games in which you get badly outshot isn't a portent of doom in early October and also congratulate some people on doing a good job.
Prospects Report - The Griffins started off 0-2 in California, but Michelle gives us a really good rundown on why that's not a bad thing, as well as player-by-player evals for the BAM line. Then she goes on to discuss how our non-AHL prospects are doing, including some really promising stuff about the future of Detroit's blue line.
Reader Questions - Did you ask a good question? We probably answered it! We were almost certainly polite about that too!
As always, WIIM Radio is rated R. Sailors don't think it's a big deal and they seem like pretty cool people.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Hoshaiah Israel (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (3 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Step Into the Light (1 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Waves of Glory (1 chatters)
- AJAM (1 chatters)
- ChrisStevensOnAir (1 chatters)