SORT BY Relevancy
Natascha Thomson – the former Director at SAP who has more than 15 years experience in B2B marketing with a focus on using social media to connect people for business, joins New York Times recognized social media expert Kristina Jaramillo on the B2B Marketing Radio Show.
During This Radio Interview with Natascha Thomson, You Will:
Learn about 42 b2b social media rules that will help you create actual, tangible results. Find out how B2B organizations are being inconsistent with their social media efforts Learn the social content creation mistakes organizations are making Listen to a discussion and debate on curation – and learn how to use it most effectively Learn how to leverage your social media channels. See how to use LinkedIn for business, Twitter for broadcasting, Slideshare for building awareness, YouTube for exploiting videos, Pinterest for getting referrals and branded communities to build meaningful relationships with prospects and influencers. Discover the right way to converse and engage with B2B audiences on social media Get inside look at how both social media experts (Kristina Jaramillo and Natascha Thomson) position themselves as thought leaders on B2B social media networks Understand how to use social media in your complete sales cycle – from building awareness, to generating leads, to retaining customers and building loyalty to driving promotion to enabling your sales team.
B2B Social Media Tools Expert Ian Cleary (who is considered one of the rising stars in the social media industry and is coming to us all the way from Ireland) joins New York Times recognized social media expert Kristina Jaramillo on the B2B Marketing Insider’s Radio Show. During the radio, we don’t cover the social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) – BUT we are covering specific management, analtyics, content marketing and other tools around these platforms that will maximize your time, efforts and money that you invest in social media marketing.
During this radio show interview, Ian and Kristina will cover…
At least 4 LinkedIn marketing tools including a tool that helped Jamie Turner (60 second marketer) convert 120 LinkedIn connections to his email subscription service
8 social media tools in beta that’s worth testing
A competitive intelligence tool that will help you uncover your competitors’ most shared content – and what you should be doing with this content
The best social media management and measurement tools that will help you manage your social media efforts, track return on investment and manage lead generation
Plus much more… Listen to this radio interview with Ian Cleary then grab Ian's FREE Social Media Tools Guide PLUS our other guest expert's resources at:
Website conversion consultant Adam Hommey (Founder of Help My Website Sell and Creator of the Business Creator's Institute) debates New York Times recognized social media and LinkedIn marketing expert Kristina Jaramillo on social media engagement strategies.
Join us for a 360 degree view on how you should be connecting and interacting with your social media connections. Listen to the recording and sign up for our guest expert's resources by going to: http://www.B2BMarketingRadioShow.com - and see how you can get up to 20 hours of video and audio instruction for free.
In this B2B Marketing Insider's Radio Show, LinkedIn Marketing Expert Kristina Jaramillo interviews Jose Palomino on the smart and not so smart social media marketing moves B2B business owners, mid-market CEOs and Fortune 1000 marketing exectives are making.
Uncover the social media marketing actions you need to be taking - and what you should stop doing right now!
Listen to this interview then grab 2 of Jose's free ebooks plus a free e-course by clicking on: "Get Our Expert's FREE Resources" at B2BMarketingRadioShow.com
This was project was a quick inspiriation born of being punished for conservative, libertarian thoughts. Many people were being punished by having their social media accounts suspended because those OTHER people were offended, couldn't handle the truth. Those other people were the perpetually offended, unable to think for themselves. The chronically unemployed, living on the government plantation. These arre the people who take and take from the sysytem, but never give or contribute to the American society. They blame America for the world's problems, they are afraid to be responsible for any decisions they make, and they do not want ANYONE to disagree with them. If you do, they report you. You get suspended. Tonight all that ends.... Tonight no matter your post or tweet is, to whomever it is, you will not be suspeded. You see, in the arena ideas, liberals lose everytime, and they cannot argue the point, they only scream and call you names--NOT here- here this is where we stand, here is where they fall!!
During this B2B Marketing Insiders Radio Show Interview LinkedIn Marketing Expert Kristina Jaramillo at http://www.GetLinkedInHelp.com will interview Mike Agron( Co-Founder and Executive Producer at http://www.webattract.com)During their 60-minute radio show conversation they will share with you:•How Mercer International won a 7-figure deal to be the first nucelar facility to be built in the United States in 3 decades as a result of webinar marketing •How the Friedman Group which provides large and small retailers with reality-based methodologies for developing high-performance stores that exceed expectations closed a $1 million deal with a major big box retailer as a result of the webinars they are now producing. •Webinar marketing strategies that Amazon web services, altia, Content Marketing Institute, Citrix, CoreLogic, Google, Harvard Business Review, Exelis, Hewlet Packard, IBM, HR.com, Microsoft, Mcgraw Hill, Oracle, SalesFusion, Sales Force and many more B2B organizations are using to engage prospects further •Why you need to mix webinar marketing with social media marketing •Kristina Jaramillo’s 14-step marketing plan to promoting your webinar events on LinkedIn •How to attract the right audience and drive registrations for your webinar through the roof •3 best practices for audience engagement •How to extend the shelf life of your webinar (after it’s over)Plus much more. Listen to the interview then grab his free ebook:Webinar Ready - A Step-By-Step Guide to making successful webinars.Get this free resource at:http://www.b2bmarketingradioshow.com/resources
Today's Lunch With Phil show, hosted by Philip Zelinger the President of Ad Agency Online, LLC, will discuss how auto industry vendors are using social media to increase market share.
The power of social media is typically applied to B2C social marketing initiatives. The leverage of networking consumer generated content and the viral results is a proven method to extend the reach and influence of an auto dealer's marketing message to attract new "friends" and customers.
Auto industry vendors recognize that in their case, the "C" in B2C represents dealers and other vendors so B2B is natural application of the same social marketing principals.. The people part of social networking is universal and the same social media habits apply.
An example of a B2B social media marketing partnership will be discussed hosted by Driving Loyalty. They are an automated data base marketing platform powered by proprietary algorithms that develop personalized consumer messages from an auto dealer's DMS delivered via email, direct mail and PURL's. Driving Loyalty has joined forces with networking vendor partners to leverage their resources, relationships and social marketing efforts. Their B2B social marketing initiative includes networking vendor partners like CallRevu, IntellaCar, DealerAppVantage and OfferLogix who share in their concept to build their dealer base together using social media.
This week Erin, Corina and I discuss which social media tools we use daily for Jumpwire clients. We are quite rigiorous about how we test new tools and how we assess if our clients should consider them.
The show will focus on 4 key areas:
1) Posting tools that will make you more efficient and save you time.
2) Data gathering tools for your social media platforms to help deliver insights
3) Websites that have good information and insights
4) A short list of people and companies to follow on various social platforms that will give you good insights on a regular basis.
Tonight will be the last night for Patriot Voices of social Media. After looking at this programs summary of listnership, and determing that this program does not have enough listeners or participation from its listeners, I have decided to move this program to Contra Radio. Contra Radio already has listeners, and I can incorporate the Patriot views and news into the Contra Radio format. It is also more financially prudent for me to move back to a one radio show. The sponsor ship just was not coming through to keep this show viable. The Contra Radio format is already been changed to include Patriot News and Views, and still cater to Prepper news and views. I invite the Patriot Voices patrons to check out Contra Radio. The Contra Radio network will always be looking to expand to other shows, or expand to include other topics.
Most of the social media platforms now provide robust data and analytics. Our clients ask us regularly about how to use their data to make content decisions.
5 key platforms you need to focus on:
5 key items for your weekly social snapshot:
1) Top performing post
-determine you top performing posts on Facebook by visiting Facebook Insights and on Twitter by going to Twitter Analytics
-Use Twitter Advanced Search
3) Audience Growth
-follower increase week over week
-is the content you are posting leading to growth
-keeping track of your numbers is important week over week
-Psychographics over demographics
-make sure your social media demographics correlates with your brand demographics
-ensuring that your social media objectives are leading to actual results. Focus on tracking the audience path through your ecosystem.
Focus on the top level data rather than trying to get to detailed.
Download Snapchat App
Next week we discuss emerging social media platforms: Snapchat, Vine, Tinder, and a little bit about 4 Chan
Will Social Media Marketing really Help My Business?
All reputable companies today must have a presence online. People want to find out more about where they are spending their money today; social media marketing allows people to learn more and create a level of trust Most definitely! It’s a proven fact, 73% of businesses surveyed by Constant Contact in 2011 had already started using social media marketing with measurable results. Not utilizing social media marketing can actually harm your business, since having an online presence on social media is simply expected of any reputable firm these days.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (138 chatters)
- Channel Panel (74 chatters)
- John Baptist (72 chatters)
- in5d (71 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (23 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- thedean (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (7 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (3 chatters)
- No Turning Back (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)