SORT BY Relevancy
Andy and I discuss the spread of Ayn Rand's philosophy - Objectivism - abroad.
Last week I participated in a round-table discussion with professors from several universities in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences to talk about the morality of free markets. In a nationaly broadcasted TV program I talked about The Virtue of Selfishness.
In the past Andy has been the key note speaker at conferences in Norway, Guatemala and Israel talking about Capitalism and Individual Rights from the perspective of Objectivism.
Ayn Rand's ideas are inspiring a new generation of intellectually active minds all over the world and that is a good sign for the future of planet Earth and the human race.
May you have a value-driven day!
Co-Host Objectively Speaking
Discussion of News, Politics and Culture from the perspective of Ayn Rand's philosophy. Hosted by Amy Peikoff, who is joined by cartoonist Bosch Fawstin.
Tonight we will discuss the recent video posted by Andrew Klavan and Bill Whittle of PJTV, in answer to the viewer question, "Why Is Ayn Rand Nonsense?" Go to my blog at www.dontletitgo.com for more info.
What do Ayn Rand, Buddhism and the American Cowboy all have in common? A lot! Miss Kitty and Kenny Jay tell you their take on current events, from their perspective as freedom loving, Republican/Libertarian Buddhists. Kenny Jay will discuss "The Time It Never Rained" by Elmer Kelton, about a man who stood against all odds and resisted government help when others caved.
This is favorite Ayn Rand clip. Most people don't think of her as this type. It's the main reason I like her, she tells it like it is. When its human nature, its human nature. I love how she says it too. I bet many Ayn Rand "feminists" would disagree with their leader here. I seem to be closer in line with her than the pro-abortion or pro-labor union women these days. BTW I think Ayn would be pro life today, given the new facts found from ultrasounds on earliest point of consciousness. I like a mix of her and Susan B. Anthony and of course Sybil Laudington (she's the one that kicked Paul Revere's ass, remember) Ayn Rand also had a sexual fetish that I doubt was approved by "feminist" ( who are all just Rockefeller set ups in the Womens Lib Mov. Aaron Russo speaks the truth) This is a RANDOM episode! But when can we other gals take the word feminine back!!!? I miss the word, how it used to be in the old movies made before I was born. Well in some.
Rand Paul has exposed himself as a big giant stinking monger of war, and we are not surprised - but many are. Join us for a discussion of the warning signs, how YOU can spot a budding tyrant, and practice the discernment necessary to make ethical choices at the voting booth.
Set Rand Paul started speaking at 1:18 pm today...he is STILL GOING!
What is a fillibuster... why is he doing this? what do you think about it?
Join us...CALL IN!!!!
Show discussing News, Politics & Culture from the perspective of Ayn Rand's philosophy, Objectivism. Hosted by Amy Peikoff. Check out my blog for program notes for tonight's show!
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (123 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (44 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (38 chatters)
- BpEarthWatch (31 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (5 chatters)
- Trek Talking (4 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Eric Priest (2 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (2 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Relisha Rudd Radio (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (0 chatters)