SORT BY Relevancy
The Headbangers began their journey into pro wrestling at the world famous Monster Factory. Thrasher was also a trainer. They are now in their 40s and can still bring it and in the best shape of their lives! The journey they have taken is second to none. Still friends and as recently as last year were in Ring of Honor! They reveal how they think they wound up dressed as nuns, training the Big Show and how Jim Cornette helped them out! And how it was to win the WWE Tag Team Ttiles! On June 21st, 2014 the Headbangers returned home to the Monster Factory in Paulsboro, New Jersey! Where their journey all began! We hope you enjoy the stories and good times had!
All the trainers sat down for the first time for an episode of Monster Factory Radio! Also featured in this podcast was Monster Factory student, "Amazing" Mike Spanos! Tons of stories and good times! Plus whats on th horizon for Monster factory & Ring of Honor? Listen and find out! ECW! ROH! WWE! NXT! All covered in this show! Hear how Danny Cage let the locker room have it before the last show! This is PART 1 of 2! Please share & subscribe!
Dan Borowiwicz is an instructor, 2nd Congressional District Director, Minnesota Fairtax. Dan knows HR25 and matters about taxation like few do and believes that HR 25, THE Fair Tax is a non partisan bill that really has everything in it that Democrats and other Americans of various persuasions want. He further believes, as many Fair Taxers do that without Democratic support HR 25 cannot be passed. Dan is a coalition builder. His arguments in favor of HR 25 regardless of your political persuasion are very compelling. If you have wondered what you can do to help move the bill forward you must participate in this discussion.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long disance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers. All of our shows are live but are recorded for future play.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show's URL with your friends!
Here is Part 2 of the Monser Factorytrainers plus Monster Factory studetn and wrestler, "Amazing" Mike Spanos! NSFW but tons of stories and good times! So Listen and share Monster Factory Radio with ECW originals The Blue Meanie, Bilvis Wesley & Monster Factory head trainer, owner and host of Monster Factory radio, Danny Cage!
T.J. Gentle, CEO of SmartFurniture.com and member of the President's Small Business Advisory Board shows how his firm converted customers at approximately 10x the rate of typical website visitors while increasing the average order amount by 27% on a site where average order size is over $700.
Bill Cummings talks about the 13 most common mistakes business owners make. He points out pitfalls that lead to a higher tax bill. Among them are some of the following:
Selecting the wrong business entity
Selecting the wrong retirement plan
Missing real estate deductions
Missing the many allowed deductions available to business owners
Not maximizing personal wealth when cashing out.
Mark Faggiano, CEO and Founder of TaxJar, offers tips on how small businesses can avoid the backlash of states trying to tax online sales. States are looking for revenue by way of taxes, and have found more ways to implement nexus rules for business who sell online. Something as simple as having a link to your site, on an affiliates site in another state, now establishes nexus and you must collect sales tax.
If you owe back taxes or have unfiled tax returns, then the IRS Tax Helpline Radio show will help you to overcome your IRS problems.
The IRS is the world’s largest debt collector and they will do anything they can to collect what they are owed.
If you have received a letter from the IRS or if you owe back taxes or have unfiled tax returns, then contact the IRS Tax Helpline for a FREE Consultation at 1-855-240-1040. You can visit their website at www.irstaxhelpline.com for more information.
“Don’t wait for the IRS to contact you, be proactive and fix your IRS problem before it gets worse.”
Call 1-855-240-1040 and solve your tax problems today.
Our very special guest on Wednesday, June 11 will be John Steinberger, former candidate for State Representative in SC, the chairman of the Charleston County Republican Party, and a leader for the grassroots Fair Tax movement in South Carolina. John introduced the Fair Tax concept in SC and has been instrumental in pushing for a state version of the popular consumption tax. We will discuss progress in that effort and expect high audience particpation with questions and comments from other states.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
For more info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 FairTax Review
Do your country a favor and share this show!
This week we will hear from our California Fair Tax Volunteers at Carmel by the Sea where they are actually signing people up on Pop Vox to vote for HR 25/S122. The volunteers have set up a tent on the beach and are signing people up on computers. This is a first for this type of event and it will be interesting to see how the day has gone at Carmel by the Sea in California.
We will also be hearing from Paul Livingston, Florida District Director about an educational Fair Tax Webinar that he is hosting. HR 25/S 122 is moving forward as a result of thousand of volunteers efforts doing many different things. Paul is playing a key role as a volunteer in Florida.
Join us live every Wednesday at 6 pm pacific time, 9 pm eastern time on your computer or telephone. Our call in numbers are; (619) 393-6478 or toll free (888) 436-1206
All episodes are live but are recorded for future play. You are encouraged to copy and share.
Dave Johnson (Campaign for America's Future and Frank Clemente (Americans for Tax Fairness) discuss the counterproductive, even perverse, policies that have become embedded in the structure of the US Corporate income tax. The result is distortions in economic activity, what amounts to legal tax evasion on the part of large multinational corporations.
Dave and Frank explore current policy, and have recommendations for a fairer system that actually benefits US citizens and the US economy. Jay Ackroyd moderates.
Follow @DCJohnson @4TaxFairness @JayAckroyd
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (12 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (0 chatters)