SORT BY Relevancy
With the new film in theaters it seems like a good idea to analyze the series of steps Marvel took with the unprecedented gamble that was The Avengers. Taking a franchise of the company's best characters who at that point had only been that in name only for decades, introducing them one by one in a way where if one movie failed the whole house of cards would come crashing down and built it into the definitive film franchise of the twenty-first century.
It's here! The Avengers: Age of Ultron! It's summer kick-off 2015! In this episode we will discuss our thoughts on the first Avengers movie! We will also discuss the The Avengers: Age of Ultron! Get ready for Captain America, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Iron Man! Are you ready for Earth's mightiest heroes!
On the world finest were going give are finally thoughts on the avengers 2. To me this one going top the first one cause there more hero's and villians in this show. Plus the voice of ultron is James spader. This is going be a all star cast in this movie. There is talk that spider man going be in one of the avengers movie and rumor has it that wolverine might be in third one. But I wonder how big this one going be cause they also have x-men mutants in this Movie so that could open the door for Hugh Jackman coming in. So call in and give us your thoughts on the avengers 2. Plus what going happen with the third movie there been talk on who might show up like spider man or wolverine. But how would u feel if punisher show up and who could play him.
AreYouScreening.com and BFCA critic, Marc Eastman, and co-host extraordinaire, Shane Leonard, review Avengers: Age of Ultron.
It's finally here, and we're going to give you the scoop on the movie everyone on Earth is going to see. We'll also be answering listener questions, and sharing some interview clips with the stars.
Tune in and let us tell you all about the year's biggest film, even if you already know whether or not you're going to see it
As Avengers: Age of Ultron's release arrives, Joel and Matt revisit the first massive super-hero team-up film to discuss it's brilliance, it's missteps and what they expect and hope for from the sequel.
Check out Joel's per-episode video reviews for Daredevil here.
This week, we discuss the new Avengers blockbuster movie. Our thoughts, where the franchise is headed and whatever else. We might also discuss the boxing match. How lame Floyd Mayweather is for beating women, and being dumb. If time allows, we may discuss other stuff.
Release date: May 1, 2015
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures, Marvel Studios
Director: Joss Whedon
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for intense sequences of sci-fi action, violence and destruction, and for some suggestive comments)
Screenwriter: Joss Whedon
Starring: Chris Evans, Samuel L. Jackson, Robert Downey Jr., Linda Cardellini, Mark Ruffalo, Andy Serkis, Thomas Kretschmann, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Paul Bettany, Stellan Skarsgård, Scarlett Johansson, Julie Delpy, Idris Elba, Cobie Smulders, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth, James Spader, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Claudia Kim
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi, Adventure
Official website: Marvel.com/Avengers|
Marvel Studios presents "Avengers: Age of Ultron," the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth's Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (47 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (25 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (13 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Life and Times2 (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)