SORT BY Relevancy
Please join us this Wednesday, October 1, 2014 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 p.m. EST for a great show with our Host Denise Messenger and special guest, Ernie Vecchio. Ernie L Vecchio, author and trauma psychologist introduces new wisdom on human suffering. Spanning three decades of treating thousands of individuals undergoing severe trauma he developed Gifted Compassionate Therapy a functional analysis of soul, spirit, ego, and heart as a Human Positioning System that is intentionally guided and evolving. Born out of this work is the discovery of Type-Trait Ego Dysfunction (TTED) a precursor to personality disorder that is going undiagnosed and untreated within the culture. He is in clinical practice in West Virginia and hosts The Soul’s Intent that airs on Sedona Talk Radio on Mondays at 7:00 p.m. EST. We aim to inform and educate! You asked for it and we deliver.
Hello and welcome to what's going to be a very exciting show of Positively Autistic: Sarah's Autism Chat presented by Sarah Scrimshaw and Joe Westlake this week. We'll be live at the usual time of 6pm BST, 1pm EST, 11am MST and 10am PST.
On the show today, we will be talking to Autism Champion Nadine Honeybone. We will be asking Nadine all about her life and Autism and her passion as a public speaker on Autism. Nadine has a website which supports families affected by Autism which she runs from her own experience from her son Tommy, who was diagnosed with Autism in 2007. Nadine has been coaching and supporting parents for a long time now, and has won many awards for her outstanding work in the Autism community. Recent Awards: Association Professional Coaches, Trainers & Consultants, Specialist Coach of the Year 2013, Women Inspiring Women National Awards – Woman In The Community Winner 2012, Institute of Welsh Affairs, ‘Inspire Wales’ Awards Finalist 2011, Coaching & NLP Superconference Coach of The Year 2010.
To find out more about Nadine or to contact her, please visit her website, "For Autism Familes" - http://www.forautismfamilies.com/
It's sure to be a great show. Don't forget you can join us in the chat room, call in on 1-619-393-2848 or call in via the Skype link.
To find out more about Positively Autistic, visit our Facebook page; http://facebook.com/PositivelyAutistic
in Self Help
The idea of ADHD coaching was first mentioned in the book Driven to Distraction coauthored by Dr. Ned Hallowell published in 1994. In this edition of Attention Talk Radio, we interview Dr. Ned Hallowell (www.drhallowell.com) and Master Certified CoachDavid Giwerc (www.addca.com) to celebrate the 20-year anniversary of this historic event. Dr. Hallowell talks about how the reference came about, what his vision was at the time, and what he thought the future might bring. We also talk with master certified coach David Giwerc on what ADHD coaching is today, how it has evolved, and what the future looks like. If you are part of the ADHD community, you won’t want to miss this show!
Attention Talk Radio is the leading site for self-help Internet radio shows focusing on attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD), including managing symptoms of attention deficit disorder, adults with ADD, or adults who have children with ADHD. Attention Talk Radio, hosted by attention coach Jeff Copper, is designed to help adults and children (particularly those diagnosed with or impacted by attention deficit disorder or its symptoms) in life or business who are stuck, overwhelmed, or frustrated. It will help adults and children get unstuck and moving forward by helping to open their minds and pay attention to what works.
Attention Talk Radio host Jeff Copper is an ADHD coach. To learn more about Jeff go to www.digcoaching.com.
Welcome to Positively Autistic radio show, Autism, God's Bright Kids! Dana Susan Beasley, a homeschooling mother of an Asperger teen and wife to an Aspie husband, is your host. Today our guest is Clarinda Olinsager of AnointingtheFamily.com. She will share with us ideas how essential oils can help with Autism. Dana will also share some ideas about 10 things every teacher should know about Autism.
Dana is the owner of AngelArts, a Creative Arts Agency and Publishing House. Seven years ago, she discovered that her son and husband both have Aspergers. It's opened up a whole new world for her and her family. Yes, there are incredible challenges, but she chooses to see how God has blessed her family through it.
Her son created a painting that became an inspiration for her Autism Awareness product line, Autism: God's Bright Kids. She also is publishing a book called "Angels in the Midst: Rising Above Autism and Aspergers," a collection of stories, poetry, videos, and artwork about how God uses ordinary people in the challenge of living with Autism and how He works in the midst of it. She is looking for submissions, sponsors, and nonprofits to give a portion of the revenue to. The book is due out in April 2015.
Wherever you are, either within or outside the political spectrum, you should have doubts, disappointments and the desire to correct the mess which is our political government and its politically appointed officials & elected representatives. I am neither of those nor ever intend to be one. I wish to serve our country and you as President. Please excuse such a big statement. I know it's important statement. It's almost audacious, almost preposterous, except for you and me, if only, you can weather my broadcasts on Blog Talk Radio - not for a moment compromising your views, but expanding on what is better. Although not bigger than conventional radio, Blog Talk Radio is the only medium open to me for a presently unknown and presently insignificant person. But, imagine, for this moment and more to come, Clinton vs. Clinton in the 2016 Presidential Election: a person of the people ( not of a party ) VERSUS politics, PACs, political influence, political contributions, campaign banners, buttons and tv ads.
I am for everything better and good. I present myself without the aid of campaign financing or political endorsements. I come to you, as in the old days, by word of mouth and the ride by light of Paul Revere.
I am capable of this feat. The same may be said of you.
I am thankful for your time and consideration...
I am thankful for our country..
( c2it )
i am Curtis Clinton, Curt Clinton & c2
Join National Pageant Winner Tammie and her sister Debbie , spa own and skin care specialist as they join local Bible study group leader Tami Salts with their live audience at Girlfriends Group near Seattle Washington
This Fall they will be teaching out of the material by Lisa Bevere called "Kissed the girls and made them cry". If you would like to order a book or a work book to follow along please contact us at 800 800 6121 and ask for Tammie or Debbie. The book is available for a love gift of $10 to Kroeze Brothers which is our sponsor.
Thanks for joining us!
Dr. Jacqueline and Irvin Harris are building their business big. They are already successful in their regular lives and now they are bulding their home based business to a new level. Like many others, they find success is tough on family life. It takes time to be successful. And some times, it means being away from the people that mean the most. Listen in to hear how they are building a business from home! http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com
Check out the Dr. Jacqueline and Irvin Harris segment.
Tonight we are discussing Titles in Relationships
How Important are thy to you and what would you do if you are not given a title?
We are going to dig into this topic like you have NEVER heard before! Call 6465954038 or click on the link to listen live tonight at 7:30 PM CST. If you miss the live show, listen by clicking the link at anytime.
Call us and join in the discussion! (718) 508-9419 + option #1
Episode 54 – 10/01/2014 – Ebola Update and How We React to Major and Minor Events
Ebola and the first U.S. case in Dallas where the man was sent home and returned in an ambulance;
Basic prevention of the transfer of contagious disease and sanitation generally;
Immunity and boosters found in natural food and vitamin sources;
Hong Kong riots over election ballot certification policy, the arms crossed and impact on national day in China;
Secret Service Director Julia Pierson resigns following evidence of chronic Secret Service failures;
Social media security, Facebook to require birth names and professional or business pages for other purposes;
Passing Personages: Jerrie Mock, age 88 dies, and was the first woman to complete a solo flight around the Earth;
Space Week is October 4 through 10, teaching students about space and the solar system in schools and at home in supplemental home schooling.
About our program:
Hell No! the radio show is a socially conscious water cooler talk show about what’s going on in the world as we feature guests and callers who express their thoughts. Hell No! is friendly, funny, real and focused on empowering the truth. We give a voice to people left in the dust. This program is not democratic, fascist, politically correct or a place for sacred cows. We do advocate peace, critical thought, education, reading and social awareness.
Email us! HellNoTheRadioShow@gmail.com and to find other episodes you can play on demand anytime, please Like us on Facebook.com/HellNoTheRadioShow.
Hello I am Elizabeth DeKeyser, and I am Tanesha Burley and together we are the host of the Blog Talk Radio show, In Spirit, With Love and Laughter. We have collaborated a few of our favorite topics to share with you on our radio show as well as interviewing some interesting guests that have impacted our lives and would like to share their stories. We are putting our gifts together sand give readings as well answer any questions many of you may have.
We would love to share with you our gifts, our time and our love and we welcome any topics you would like us to discuss. Please go to www.lizandtanesha.com go to the tab under Contact and fill out our form for questions, comments or topics you would like for us to talk about. You can also email directly at email@example.com .We come to you with humble hearts, love, light and laughter while we get to know one another in our amazing journeys.
Liz & Tanesha
Dick Axelrod to appears to discuss their book, Let's Stop Meeting Like This.
Dr. Michael Woody, is here to help these stressed out small business "hands-on doers."
Download, read the latest free issue of Small Business Digest magazine.
An insurance exchange offering the best possiible healthcare insurance options to individuals and small businesses is now available.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham and Minster Ethel Martin who will be here to discuss what's its like raising grand-children. She will be sharing with us how she step in to raise her grandchildren after both parents was unable to do so at this time. Tune in to find out the reason. The show starts @ 7:00PM (CST) & 8:00 (EST).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (118 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- in5d (67 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- DDP Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (19 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- AlimBey (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (11 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (9 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Geezer Gamers Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Penny Entertainment (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (0 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (0 chatters)