SORT BY Relevancy
Are you aware April is Autism Awareness Month?
National Seizure Disorders Foundation has chosen to honor Autism Awareness Month upon discovering 30%-50% of those living with Autism will experience seizures of one type or another.
Tonight National Seizure Disorders Foundation invites Ryan Comins and Misty Barton to share thier stoires of triumph with you. We will also be introducing a recently discovered book uncovering the autism-seizure connection.
Brew something delicious to drink, settle intp your favorite chair and join NSDF and our guest perspective on caregiving and advocacy in the area of Autism & Seizures
We welcome comments and questions, so feel free to follow NSDF Presents as we Seize the Day! Comment in the appropriate area then connect with National Seizure Disorders Foundation through our website http://nsdf.us and on social networks such as:
Join Candi and Randy as they honor Autism Awareness Month.
1 in 88 children are now diagnosed with some form of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
What exactly is this disorder and why is it so widespread?
Tune in to find out how Autism Spectrum Disorder has personally touched the hosts.
In order to highlight the growing need for concern and awareness about autism, the Autism Society has been celebrating National Autism Awareness Month since the 1970's
Coach Jim Johnson and the story of his autistic high school student Jason McElwain (J-Mac). Stunned the world when he entered a basketball game in the dying minutes and proceeded to shoot light. This true story has captivated audiences on: Oprah Winfrey, CBS, ESPN, CNN, and got millions of hits on YouTube. J-Mac’s magic moment won the ESPY for “Best Sports Moment” at the ESPN awards show of that same year.
“I think it’s a great story — to follow your dream, follow your goals and never ever quit. It’s a great story for people of my age, people of any age.” Dick Vitale, ESPN Basketball Commentator and Basketball Hall of Famer
Connect with Deb at: http://www.greenskyandbluegrass.com or http://www.Twitter.com/GreenSkyDeb
Sallie O. Elkordy invites PARENTS OF AUTISTIC CHILDREN to call into the show next Sunday at 6PM (EST). Please scroll down to SHARE important links with other parents:
April Boden has written a powerful piece about her child's regression into Autism: http://gaia-health.com/gaia-blog/2011-10-28/a-mothers-description-of-watching-her-son-slide-into-autism-after-vaccine-and-she-wants-her-son-back/
See the flashing screen for Vaccine packaging inserts privided by Anti-Vaxivist Sandy Lunoe. Please distribute this info to Pediatricians, who more often than not neglect to investigate the potential outcomes of their damaging inoculations.
All Parents must Watch and Share this video: "LETHAL INJECTION: The Story of Vaccination" http://vaccineliberationarmy.com/?s=Lethal+Injection
Want a healthy child? DON"T VACCINATE!!! ~ Dr. Rebecca Carley's Protocal for Vaccine Injury Reversal http://www.ReversingVaccineInducedDiseases.com
GREED ~ DEPOPULATION ~ CONTROL (this is what we are up against) http://worldgathering.net/2011/news419.html
BIGGEST STORY IN OUR NATION'S HISTORY: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/03/obama-executive-order-us-can-seize-any-person-any-resource-any-time.html
In honor of Autism Awareness Month we will have three wonderful authors joining us here on blogtalkradio April 5th at 6pm PST.
Editors Kyra Anderson and Vicki Forman co-authored ‘Gravity Pulls You In. This wonderful book is the winner of the ‘Mom's Choice Gold Award Winner in the Parenting–Special & Exceptional Needs category and a finalist in the Anthologies/Non-Fiction category of the 2010 International Book Awards, sponsored by USA Book News.
View the universe of autism--its marvels, chaos, and life-changing impacts--through the eyes of the contributors to Gravity Pulls You In. In 33 essays and poems, mothers and fathers raising children on the autism spectrum explore their lives in the context of autism's gravity, discovering what's important and what they find centering.
For a full overview click visit http://angelsandwarriors.org/Books2.asp?ArticleNr=10
Gabrielle Kaplan-Mayer will also be joining us this evening to discuss her book The Kitchen Classroom
This book is for kids who need extra help with sensory integration, motor, language, communication, and attention skills, cooking offers a multitude of opportunities to help them work on these skills while having fun.
Professional cooking teacher and parent of a son with autism, Gabrielle Kaplan-Mayer, shows how, with a little planning and preparation, parents and teachers can make cooking a rich learning experience. She also believes cooking together is a way for a parent and child to connect, establishing the type of shared experiences that are the foundation of a cognitive behavior therapy called Relational Development Intervention (RDI), which has proven to be very effective in helping children with autism, including her son. Read Gabrielle's guest post here http://www.rdiconnect.com/blogs/rdi-culture/archive/2010/08/22/cooking-our-way-through-rdi-by-gabrielle-kaplan-mayer.aspx
For more information about this book visit http://angelsandwarriors.org/Books2.asp?ArticleNr=11
Sara Gershfeld is a blog contributor for the Huffington Post, and the author of this wee's blog entitled “April in Autism, is Awareness Enough?”
Sara works as Behavior Analysis & Performance Improvement Consultant and is also the founder of Love My Provider.
LoveMyProvider emerged in 2011 with a mission to help passionate parents find meaningful providers for their special needs child. They aimed to channel their energy into highlighting innovative organizations that are changing the way children receive services for the better.
Sara has also served as a Board Member for the Association for Science in Autism Treatment as well as an Adjunct Professor at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology.
Join in our conversatin as we discuss awareness, appropriate services and what more is needed for the autism community.
in Self Help
Eric and David autism specialist present the concept of togetherness and interdependence by applying the FaceTime inventory tool to Alisha and her families challenges. Learn to successfully negotiate tantrums, and de-escalate problem behaviors. No more focusing on independence, it’s time for families to implement strategies that promote interdependence and roles. Tune in!
Welcome to American White History Month Radio Talk Show - where White Heritage is Celebrated. Gather up your Family, Friends and those close to your lives and join us this Sunday evening from 7-9pm CST when we will be introducing you to OUR Family....those people who ARE American White History Month and Prepared To Take America Back, AWHM's Sister Site.
Folks, this will prove to be the show that will finally and convincingly DEFINE who we really are, what we actually believe in, who and what we stand for and why it is that our family felt so strongly about these issues, that we've made it our Life Mission to finally speak out about these very real problems and these very real threats.
Allow us to dispel the MYTHS that are so prevelant about us....because we are NOT racists, we are NOT about hate or rage against other races, nor do we even want a month set aside in the year to celebrate and recognize white heritage. We seek to correct these problems by having already begun the creative development and implementation of programs which are designed to legitimize our quest for equality and freedom of expression, while urging members of ALL races to be proud of their heritage. On this show, we will discuss, in great detail, those very programs, so please tune in.
Joining me, your Host and the Voice of American White History Month and Prepare To Take America Back, James Royster, will be none other than Marshall Nicely the Founder of AWHM and PTTAB and Roxy Lady who, together, have spent the past 3 years breathing life into these two organizations. PTTAB, as this show will explain, is the political voice and sister site of American White History Month.
We'll speak with you then. May God Bless you all and may God Bless America!
Call In Number is (347) 637-3768
Good evening everybody and welcome to Positively Autistic: Sarah’s Autism Chat. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sarah Scrimshaw and I am the host of Sarah’s Autism Chat, and my co-host for the show is Joe Westlake.
Our topic of discussion will be ‘how do we make the Government’s requirements around meeting the needs of all those on the Autism Spectrum implementation work,’ and are the policies enforcing change enough or do you think we need the Government’s involvement with, how autism partnership boards work/ and should there be a tighter structure system as well as bringing you up to date with autism stuff happening here in the UK.
As always, we’d love to hear from you, so join us in the chat room, as well as calling in if you want to ask any questions, on 1-619-393-2848 or via the Skype link.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (97 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (74 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (69 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- susun weed (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (7 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- 64403 (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (2 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)