SORT BY Relevancy
Carolina Sarassa is 3-time Emmy® award and a 4-time National Gabriel award-winning News Anchor and Correspondent for MundoFOX National Network News in Los Angeles.
Carolina served in the board of governors for the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences and is currently a board member for the LA Press Club. Her first true-crime book will be published on April 2015 by Berkley a division of Penguin Books. It's now on pre-sale at Amazon.com under the title "Dancing on her Grave"
She is currently working on a book for WildBlue Press tentatively titled FEAR WAS NOT AN OPTION, a true crime story with a personal twist, about two notorious LA gang members who have turned their lives around.
Miami, Florida: vacation spot to the stars, and home to the some of the world's most rich and famous. The city is threatened after a renowned, local dealer is murdered by the Dade county police. It is known that it was a contract hit and that the force carried it out.
Thadeus' son, Trap, feels that he is heir to the throne, and tries to claim his inheritance. As young Trap stumbles blindly trying to maintain his personal life along with balance and order in the streets, Thadeus' brother, Murdock, is determined to find out who called the hit, and why his brother was assassinated.
In a parallel world where nothing is as it seem, both men soon realize that the challenges that they face are deeper than they imagined, and the hidden secrets that are found are detrimental enough to threaten the life of anyone who knows the forbidden truth.
Join us as Larry Dorminy of The Salty Southeast Cruisers' Net tells us what to expect while cruising the Atlantic ICW in South Carolina, including tides, shoaling, must-see ports, best marinas and anchorages, and more.
Meet the author and her publishing company Throne Publishing. We will be discussing her journey into publishing and writing as an unique author. We will discuss Crazy in love one and 2. There He Goes by Nyaisia Josephn.
Have you ever had a love so strong that you would die before you let go? When the man of your dreams turns out to be your worst nightmare? Meet Kane and Zaniyah a love story to die for
Kane left the game when he found love love so strong it drove him crazy. Not being able to shed his old ways from his days in the game he turns all his anger and aggression to the one person that was the closet to him the woman he vowed to love ' Zaniyah'
Zaniyah was a hopeless romantic just looking to be loved and longed for the love Kane use to give to her she decided to stay in this abusive relationship,until she could not take it another day.realizing she found love in the wrong place. Will she be able to escape with her life or the deadly love Kane was giving her ?
I will love you til ends of the earth with the depths of my soul. I will not ever let you leave me..... Crazy in Love ?
Join Host Live Chats
- Monster X Radio1 (21 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (7 chatters)
- Donny C (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (3 chatters)
- USA live (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- So-Called Fantasy Experts (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)