SORT BY Relevancy
Join me today with my guest Deanna Proach as we discuss author promotion. Deanna will also share with us the importance of promoting your work in progress. It is never to early to start putting the word out about your work! Visit Deanna online to learn more about her work.
Good Deeds presents Author, Speaker, Success Instigator Rhonda Nails….some may know her as The Success Instigator but before that she was Blind, Broken and Bankrupt.
To understand the woman, you must understand her “story”:
At the age of 5 an accident left her BLIND in one eye….
At age 25 she was left BROKEN as a Single Mother….
At age 34 a loan scam left her to file BANKRUPTCY….
Despite these 3 B’s…she became:
*Owner of Signature Notaries; A Nationwide Notary Network
*Founder of Project PUSH
*Amazon Kindle Best Seller…TWICE
*Power Speaker, Business Innovator and Success Instigator
Rhonda Nails earned her Bachelor’s in Communications from Southwestern Oklahoma State University in 1999.
After working and becoming frustrated with the corporate climb, Mrs. Nails started and currently manages Signature Notaries, LLC, A Nationwide Notary Network since 2005.
Her business has serviced over 2,200 clients and counting since its conception.
Several years later in 2010, and after series of "life events" the urge to fulfill more than being "just a business owner" constantly plagued Rhonda.
Project PUSH was created to instigate others on how to PUSH….Pursue Until Success Happens!
She has been featured in Essence Magazine, The Business 101 and Sista Sense Magazine. As well as online in various blogs and podcasts such as For Colored Gurls and Doubt the Doubts.
If you have ever heard Rhonda speak, you will understand why she is known and referred to as "The SUCCESS Instigator"....someone who stirs up success in others.
in Self Help
Acclaimed Author Min’imah Shaheed will discuss Uniting the Family in the 21st Century on Thursday show. Min’imah Shaheed grew up on a farm in Arkansas with her mother, father, and nine siblings who were all sharecroppers. Advancing to Milwaukee, Wisconsin, she went back to school after getting married and rearing seven children. Mrs. Shaheed is also the proud grandmother of ten, and has six great grandchildren. She was a factory worker before going back to school. She was employed there for 10 years and everyday she said that she was going to quit. A thought would bombard her mind, such as: “You’re supposed to be helping human beings and not getting someone rich.” Each day she noticed that she was getting sicker by the moment. This condition progressed over time; eventually causing Mrs. Shaheed to quit her job.
With a thirst for knowledge, at age 40, Mrs. Shaheed went back to school to advance her skills in basic academics. In the process, one of her instructors in her reading class asked her “To get her G.E.D. and go into the college crossover program.” Mrs. Shaheed said, “Oh no, I can’t do college work!” And his reply was, “Oh yes you can.” The math instructor said, “Mrs. Shaheed, you have great potential.” She replied, “Where.” He replied, “You have to bring them out.” So that motivated her to continue with her education. She set her goals by age 50; she would have her G.E.D. Associate and a Bachelor Degrees by age 50. But she accomplished them at 49. Mrs. Shaheed said, “Returning back to school was the best part of her life. She met many wonderful instructors and professors whom she felt helped her build self-confident.She received her Associate Degree in Human Services at Milwaukee Area Technical College and her Bachelors at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author M. Ann Ricks stops by Conversations LIVE to discuss her literary journey and her book THE SHIFT.
Good Deeds presents Author Tanya Harris
My goal as an Author is to provide a creative means of entertainment that will inspire a positive change in the lives of my readers. The satisfaction felt from knowing that organized words on a page can influence the thoughts and/or actions of others is immeasurable. I love writing period whether it be poetry, short stories, novels, etc. I am inspired by people, conversations, music, life experience, art . . . pretty much anything that tells me a story influences my creative expression. I have emotional ties to my work not because I can relate to all of the experiences expressed, but because of the emotions I hear from those who can.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author John Florio to Conversations LIVE to discuss his literary journey and the book BLIND MOON ALLEY.
First Glimpse Author Readings and Q&A with Ella Curry, president of EDC Creations. Join us as Ella greets the most talented authors on the planet. We will learn more about the featured books and hear the authors read from their new releases. You will have the First Glimpse of a excerpt from the book! Give the Gift of Knowledge, give books as gifts!
Authors and Publishers, visit the EDC Creations website for more book promotion opportunities: www.edc-creations.com. EDC Creations provides authors, journalists and publishers innovative marketing and branding consultations with a special focus on the African American literary community. We are also the publishers of the highly popular Black Pearls Magazine and the founders of the Sankofa Literary Society, which now has more than 1,800 members across the United States.
Become the next featured author or speaker on the BAN Radio with Ella Curry, click here: www.edc-creations.com/banradiopromo.htm
Follow Ella Curry on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EDC1Creations
Like Black Pearls on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlackPearlsMag
“The love I have for my sexy, handsome obsession is all consuming. This man has me wrapped around is finger like a wedding band. Too bad I wasn’t the only one that wanted him to put a ring on it, His massive pleasure pole had me blinded by love. He knew every touch to give and every move to make that made my body shake. He Freaked my mind, body, and down to my very soul. It’s messed up he’s not my forever or so he thinks…….I'm Skylar James and I always get what I want”
When everyone and everything in your life is telling you to let go would you have the power to hold on to the one you love? Is Skylar strong enough to withstand the drama that's about to unfold? There He Goes is not your typical love story it's filled with love, sex, lies and served with a side of deceit. Growing up in a house where she was taught to value herself and wait for true love Skylar thought she had life figured out. Armed with the life lessons her Granny G taught her and the love of her friends and family Skylar faces the ride of life. Is Skylar going to find the perfect relationship that everybody has been searching for their whole lives or is she going to find a relationship that's perfect just for her?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (77 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (56 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (6 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- reactionariez (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (3 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- Raw Sex (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- StarChasr (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Night (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Dialysis Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (0 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (0 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (0 chatters)