SORT BY Relevancy
Ashley Sauls is an author and professional speaker adept in using her words to inspire people toward successful living. Focused on incorporating a healthy balance between the spiritual, mental, and physical aspects of life, Ashley’s down to earth delivery makes difficult concepts less stressful to grasp for her audience. In 2013, Ashley began hosting a broadcast on Christ Family Network called Your Kingdom Mind where she helps her listening audience move from condemned thinking to Kingdom Thinking. Each week, listeners tune in for a dose of Ashley’s encouragement to move in sync with God’s timing.
In 2013, Ashley’s first book, Morning Motivation debuted and is currently available online and in select bookstores. Morning Motivation is a 31 day devotional focused on eliminating negative self-talk by reminding readers of their value in Christ. Ashley crafted this devotional to directly elevate and empower readers in embracing a healthy mindset with God’s guidance. By empowering her readers, she hopes to help them adjust their thoughts and fully reap the benefits in their everyday life.
SHAKERS, MOVERS, AND ROLLERS.....RISE UP! GOD IS RELEASING POWER EVEN IN THE HARD PLACES. THAT'S THE REASON YOU'RE STILL HERE, AND YOU ARE GOING TO COME OUT OF THE FIRE AS PURE GOLD. THE KEY IS TO STAY IN THE POT!!! DON'T JUMP OUT; BE SSTILL AND KNOW THAT GOD IS GOD! LET GOD WORK ON YOU SO THAT YOU CAN COME OUT 'WELL DONE'! LET'S PRAY AND WATCH GOD WORK!!!
The most controversial figure in adult entertainment presents a no holds barred discussion about the future of the business. Rob's insight is spawned from having grown up around the adult biz, as his father owned several adult bookstores throughout Western New York.
Rob was the owner of Extreme Associates, which was at the time considered an outlaw in the biz because of its edgy content. Such fare is commonplace now.
Rob and his wife Lizzy Borden paid an extreme price for innovating adult, as both spent a year in prison on federal obscenity charges.
Rob also owned XPW - Xtreme Pro Wresting, which was one of the top wrestling organizations in the world, with a weekly national TV show, employing such superstars as Shane Douglas, X-Pac, Sabu and the late Chris Candido. XPW folded in 2003 after Extreme was indicted.
3 Tips for managing stress and feeling confident and calm by Barb Schmidt author, THE PRACTICE
1. Meditation- The first tip I always suggest is meditation. Starting your day in stillness and peace is setting the tone for your whole day. In a five minute meditation you are training your mind by placing your attention on your breath, not engaging the thoughts, practicing being patient, and spending time with yourself, connecting with that deep place of calmness and strength. This time in the morning grounds you as you go into your day with the knowing you are carrying this peace with you. You’ve taken this precious time to be present with your breath; with yourself.
2. Breathe. Give yourself permission to Stop! Even in the most stressful or chaotic situations, I find that if I just take a small step back, close my eyes and focus on my breath, for just a minute, I find peace and relief. Many times we get caught up with the whirlwind of life and forget to breathe! Having this one small tip in your back pocket can bring so much clarity to your life.
3. Stay in the present moment. Do not allow your mind to wander back to what has already transpired or forward to the “what ifs” of the future. Gently bring your mind back to the present, with your breath, an affirmation or your sacred mantra, to what is right now, and tackle any problem you may be experiencing from there. You are in control of your own mind, produce thoughts that are beneficial for your life in this very moment
Tune into the "grown zone" at The Relations Slow Jamz and Adult Talk Show with host Lady Jakie, Mr. Naz and Hassan Black. Check out some of the best in yesterdays and today's R&B slow jamz with exclusive adult talk. This week Lady Jackie goes in on the difference between "Sexuality vs Sensuality". It goes down this Wednesday at 7:00pm at Shadow Worldz Radio at Blog Talk Radio.
The Building Your Extraordinary Business Radio Program!
Don’t Get Stuck In The Box…Learn to OUT THINK!!!
My guest this Wednesday is G. Shawn Hunter, author of the book, “Out Think: How Innovative Leaders Drive Exceptional Outcomes.” Here’s more about Shawn:
Shawn is Executive Producer & Vice President for Leadership Solutions at Skillsoft. For over a decade Shawn has interviewed, collaborated with, and filmed, hundreds of leading business authors, executives, and business school faculty in an effort to assemble video learning solutions. He started this journey as an entrepreneur, and later expanded that business for Skillsoft. Shawn originally co-founded Targeted Learning Corporation with his father Hal Hunter, Ph.D., which was acquired by Skillsoft in February 2007.
Prior to founding TLC with his father, Shawn taught English in Korea, worked on a ranch in Montana, was a ski instructor in Colorado, and bicycled about the U.S. He lives in Maine with his wife Amy and three children.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. Are you ready to get out of the box?
I'm your host
Author Ty Marshall
Allow me to introduce you to one of the newest and very talented writer to
blaze on the literary scene, Ty Marshall. Enclosed you will learn about this
incredible writer and see why many are saying he is one to watch. Mr. Marshall
is overall a down to earth talented writer who has a story to tell. Unlike others
his stories are carefully woven together that make his particular way of
storytelling very attractive to readers. It is my deepest hope that you
thoroughly view the content presented to you and spread the word that this
young man is definitely bringing something refreshing to the literary scene and
I thank you for your time.
in Self Help
Are we ready to put the plan into action for a future, in which we control the resources? Are we ready to teach our kids the truth, which is their history and ancestral right? Are we ready to break the chains of christianity, islam, and all the other religions outside of traditional African religion? Are we ready to let go of the hand, of our oppressor? This is for Blacks all over the world. Slavery or colonalism...we are all suffering from the effects of it.
Join Host Live Chats
- NJSBA (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- 63489 (11 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Kinghuman (6 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (4 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- SweatpantsAndCoffee (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- CAA Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Christian View (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)