SORT BY Relevancy
Be Engaged! Be Empowered! Be Inspired! Sister Girl Round-Table-Talk with Motivational Speaker, Workshop Leader, Radio Host, and Author Nicole Cleveland.
Nicole Cleveland lives her life on purpose. Her mission is to ensure that women are not suffering in silence, as she once was.
In 2006 she founded Breathe Again Magazine, an online magazine designed to encourage, uplift and inspire women. Breathe Again Magazine posts real life testimonies of women that have overcome adversity. The bible states that we overcome by the power of our testimony, but she found that people are not telling their “real” testimony.
Nicole has authored a book entitled: So He Cheated, Now What? Is a one woman’s testimonial on how she overcame an affair in her marriage. Everyday women are asking the questions,” Do I Stay or Walk Away? ” and “Can the Trust Ever be Restored?”. Nicole Cleveland shares the steps to rebuilding trust after an affair in this book. After reading this book you will understand that marriage is a threesome and God is the ultimate restorer.
People are on the verge of giving up all over this world. They are waiting for someone to stand up and say, “I have been where you are … but this is how I made it.”
Author of " So He Cheated, Now What?" A Survival Guide to Overcoming an Affair in your Marriage
The Jupiter Frequency! Author Nicole Hurley-Moore! – Host Mary Caelsto chats with author Nicole Hurley-Moore! ...Nicole Hurley-Moore is the author of multiple historical romance novels for Jupiter Gardens Press. Her latest release is Rain....
Listen to THIS and ALL our Previous Episodes at: LifeScapeRadio.com/PastShows
Follow Us! @LifeScapeRadio
Join the Conversation: LifeScapeRadio.com/Facebook
Join us as we welcome author Sally Wolfe and her amazing read, "Consolations."
Author Sallly Wolfe had a great career in silicon valley's tech infudry. However in the middle of that high flying career Sally began intense study of Thomas Mertons work, which took her on a unexpected journey.
Sally's book, "Consolations" represents her attempt to explore the prerennial impulse of the spiritual search and the issues of a divided heart, all viewed through the lens of a monastic life.
The character Fiona Ingram is on a quest to seek her highest spiritual meaning. Abandoning her academic career to follow in the footsteps of her inspiration Thomas Merton, Fiona enters an Epiphany Monastery to not only seek God but to find the life that is best her.
Tune in as we dive into this amazing yet complicated spiritual journey of one woman who is seeking to find what's right for her with author Sally Wolfe.
Stay tuned and keep it locked.
Can you imagine a world where we don't ride horses, but instead, learn a new way of communicating with and learning from them? Author and filmmaker Stormy May can, and her film, The Path of the Horse, is changing the way equestrians think about their horses: no bits, no saddles....no riding. The documentary is a fascinating look at the horse and human heart and the other-worldy potential for their relationship.
About a decade ago, Stormy, formerly a champion competitor, instructor, and judge in equestrian sporting events, sold her ranch and bought a camera. She set out to travel the world and film the greatest horsemen and women, people whom she respected and read, and to learn a different and more humane way to work with horses. Her journey uncovered research that challenged her thinking and led her to look at her relationship with her own horses much differently.
She'll share her journey and her thoughts on horses in this conversation on Minstrel and Muse.
Join us this week as we touch on a plethora of topics with an amazing fiction author, Cassandra Dunn!
Touching on powerful topics like empty-nesting, single parenting, mental health, eating disorders, and teenage growth, THE ART OF ADAPTING is about how females strive to overcome their personal challenges while finding a balance.
A literary powerhouse, Cassandra Dunn received her MFA in creative writing from Mills College. She was a semifinalist for the Amazon Breakthrough Novel Award and a finalist in Glimmer Train’s Short Story Award for New Writers. Her stories have appeared in All Things Girl, Midwest Literary Magazine’s Bearing North, Read Short Fiction, Literary House Review, The MacGuffin, 322 Review, Fix it Broken, Clapboard House, Every Writer’s Resource, Rougarou Fiction, and Sand Canyon Review. Cassandra Dunn resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with her two children and a beautiful Vizsla.
Join host Charlana Kelly and her special guest Dr. Alveda King, author of King Rules: Ten Truths for You, Your Family, and Our Nation to Prosper and Director of African American Outreach with Priests for Life as they discuss bringing peace and unity back to our nation. Dr. King is the neice of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and the daughter of Rev. A. D. King. Joanna Nunez with join Charlana in the second half of the program to continue the conversation. Music today by Megan Beth Vino, "You Have My Heart" off of her debut EP of the same title. Download her music on iTunes.
What happens when a man has almost everything he wants, and then decides he needs the total package? Or when a man receives the love he needs, but decides the giver isn’t enough? How do you let go of something you know, for what seems to be greener pastures?
Find out these answers and more as The Lesson takes you inside the lives of three people as the quest to have it all may turn out to be more destructive then one anticipates.
Follow this tale of love lost and found, as one man’s story may become another man’s lesson!
in Self Help
Wendy J. Vitalich, the owner and CEO of Vital Associates, providing job placement services in her community for over 23 years. She acquired her Masters in Clinical Psychology in 2009 and is in private practice, providing Marriage and Family therapy. The main focus of her practice addresses individual issues, couples, family, parenting, and divorce issues. Her clients include individuals, couples, adolescents and teens.
We all have unspoken agreements that can run our lives, until we become aware of them and willingly choose new agreements. Wendy writes about her journey as a twin and how her own unspoken agreements silently affected her relationships from childhood into adult life. She uncovered the hidden patterns that sabotaged many areas of her life and she is inspired to help others wake up to their unspoken agreements to live a fuller, freer life.
Wendy resides in Southern California with her College bound daughter, and is an avid photographer, a member of the Agape International Choir, active in her community, and currently writing her second book that will help parents and their children navigate through the emotional roller coaster of the divorce process.
Wendy is a featured speaker at schools, career day, parent conferences, and teen groups. She is a cancer survivor and being cancer free, healthy and grateful, she has made a commitment to live full out and helps others to go for their dreams.
Tonight we have with us Dr. Sally Roesch Wagner, the Founding Director of the Matilda Joslyn Gage Foundation from Fayetteville, NY discussing Sisters in Spirit: The Haudenosaunee (Iroquois) Influence on Woman's Rights. Sally is a nationally recognized lecturer, author and performance interpreter of woman's rights history. She will enlighten us tonight on the traditional Iroquois women and their authority since long before Christopher Columbus came to the Americas. Role models indeed, these Iroquois women had absolute rightss to their own bodies, were economically independent, were responsible for planning their tribe's spiritual ceremonies, had the final say in matters of war and peace and had rights to choose all political representatives. We'll learn the inspiration for these women's rights of so long ago....and more. Don't miss this!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (449 chatters)
- John Baptist (57 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (16 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (15 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (15 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (4 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (0 chatters)
- power of truth (0 chatters)