SORT BY Relevancy
I'm your host
Author Cynthia Wilson, RN
Since childhood, Cynthia Wilson has always been in touch with her creative side. She sewed doll clothes for friends and made cardboard shoes and wore them hoping to become famous someday. She has been an avid reader since she was young and discovered her writing talent at an early age. Cynthia realized the importance of reading and wanted to inspire children to reach their potential and become avid readers as well. Cynthia attended Dawson Technical Institute and pursued a career in nursing and becoming a licensed practical nurse. She later furthered her nursing career by attending Purdue Calumet University in Hammond Indiana. Cynthia is currently working as a Registered Nurse in the Chicago area. She continues to explore her writing talents and says, “There's more to come.”
Rachel Rofé is a multiple bestselling author that's been featured in Entrepreneur, Woman's World, and Fox News.
Since she began internet marketing in 2006, she's developed over 30 products, 40 Kindle books, and bought and sold companies with as many as 120+ employees.
She speaks nationwide about copywriting, book creation, outsourcing, and product creation.
Her podcast, "A Better Life with Rachel Rofe" was featured on iTunes "New And Noteworthy" Section.
Google+ : RachelRofe
Kendra Y. Adams was born in Duncan, Oklahoma, but raised in Houston, Texas. She is a wife, mother, administrator, and founder, alongside her husband, of Heaven on Earth Marriage Ministry, a community-based ministry that encourages, enlightens and empowers marriages.She is a minister and teacher of the gospel, certified Christian counselor and mentor. With more than twenty years in ministry, Kendra loves to serve and has held various leadership positions in the area of women’s ministry, youth, music and marriage ministry. She is also a contributor to two published books.Kendra is an encourage r and a firm believer in marriage maintenance and mentoring. She and her husband are passionate about empowering couples with tools to be successful in their marriage. In addition, Kendra has a heart for teen moms. Because of her life experience, she stands as an encouragement to let them know that God loves them and has a plan and purpose for their lives.
Pls Join Us Thursday November 20th at 6:30 p.m. est. Snow Publishing Bestselling Author Elaine Wood will be in the building. Call in to show love and support and to ask her questions. The number to call in is 646-478-3061. You already know we love the love from our family, and most of all from our supporters! Don't Miss Out On Blog Talk Radio. Talk 2 Me Thursday's are the best!
Elaine Wood is married with three children. She and her family live in Jacksonville, FL where she is a full time teacher, full time mother, and in her spare time she writes. Elaine was born in Jamaica, New York but moved suburban Long Island at the age of five. A transplant from Long Island, New York to Florida at the age of 27, Elaine homeschooled her three daughters and was very involved in Girl Scouts for 17 years. After her volunteer work ended Lainey found she had plenty of time on her hands. That's when the writing bug struck. She began writing poetry and short stories but soon found she needed more of a challenge, Tatiana's Chance is Elaine Wood's debut novel and the first book of the Tatiana series. She is currently working on the second book in the Tatiana series, which will be released at the end of 2014. Check out more of Lainey's work on her author page at www.facebook.com/elainewoodwrites and her blog at www.facebook.com/adropowater.
Pastor John Paul McGee, a gifted young servant of God, is the son of Pastor Steven McGee (Cincinnati, OH) and Carol Bonds (Baltimore, MD). He received Christ at the tender age of five and accepted his call to the preaching ministry at age 12. Elder McGee was licensed to preach on February 21, 1999 at the New Friendship Baptist Church under the leadership of Pastor Ralph D. White, and ordained an Elder on June 20, 2007 at Hope Fellowship Church by Bishop Derek T. Triplett. There he served as the Associate Pastor of Music and Ministry Development. Pastor McGee currently serves the St. James United Methodist Church as Pastor of Worship and Arts.
Dr. A'ndrea J. Wilson is an award winning author of Wife 101, Husband 101, Couples 101, My Business His Way: Wisdom and Inspiration for Entrepreneurs, Kiss & Tell: Releasing Expectations, and the Ready & ABLE Teens Series. She also writes thrillers and mysteries under the pen name Janell (www.iamjanell.com). She coauthored He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not with Twilla Robinson Booker, and co-wrote the song "Pink Hat Day" which appears on Inspirational Singer, Carmen Calhoun's I Am CD. A lover of education and learning, Dr. Wilson has earned a Bachelor's of Science in Psychology from the State University of New York, College at Brockport, a Master's of Science in Counseling Psychology; Marriage and Family Counseling from Palm Beach Atlantic University, and a PhD in Global Leadership; Educational Leadership from Lynn University. In addition to writing novels, Dr. Wilson is the President of Divine Garden Press, a publishing company which promotes books that address marriage and family issues. Visit her specialized website for the Wife 101 Series at www.wife101.com.
Welcome to True Life Outreach Ministries Broadcast
On tonight's Episode the staff of TLO Ministry is about to bring it to you raw and real about the spirit of confusion come on in the house and get the bread of Life for your next dimension in God but do not be selfish bring a friend, neighbor or enemies and family to hear the word.
Our very own Host and visionary Pastor Bonnie Howell of Orlando Florida will open up and begin the ministry on this topic and then you know our anointed and appointed Co-Hosts Prophet Oshea Morgan Of Dallas Texas & Host of Mighty Warriors For Jesus Prayerline Dr. Carolyn Mason Of Orlando Florida will finish it off with a boom.
It will be a great time around the throne of God but Please Note. THIS BROADCAST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE MOVING OF THE HOLY GHOST.
Welcome Apostle Bethtina Williams to the Men's Let's Talk Internet Radio Program, below is just a little of Apostle Williams' Bio. Visit her website for more exciting and more details about this woman of God!!
Apostle Bethtina Williams is a professionally certified executive life coach and empowerment specialist, best-selling author, psalmist, pastor and humanitarian who travels nationally and internationally helping to empower men and women to maximize their potential and fulfill their destiny. Apostle Williams has been in the ministry for over 27 years. She is happily married to her husband, Apostle Stanley Williams for 25 years. Together they have three handsome sons, Stanley II, Jonathan, and Joshua.
Apostle Williams is the author of “Women of Character and Destiny” a dynamic book that has had a profound influence on government leaders, corporate executives, educators, professionals, and men and women from virtually every sphere of influence globally. It can be obtained at: http://www.MpoweringLives.com.
As an executive producer of Lighthouse Live Television Program that aired on Cox Cable in the NW Panhandle of Florida for 4 years her ministry reached over 40,000 households. She was also the Life Coach for the new Reality TV Show “Balancing Act” with phenomenal cast members as Jeannette Bayardelle (Celie in Color Purple), Mariama Whyte (Lion King), Dr. Lindsey Marsh Warren, M.D. (Founder of Worth the Wait Revolution), and Pastor Regina Shipman (Pharmaceutical Executive). www.balancingacttv.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (93 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (50 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (21 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (18 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Rifleman (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)