SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
Every Saturday night join Rinnah Bat Yisra'el (Donna W. Dixon) of Avondale, Arizona dechiper, words and share her thoughts concerning..... Ha'Shem's Transforming Presence in His People by Torah, and Experience.
"And it will be, if you hearken to My commandments that I command you this day to love the L-rd, your G-d, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul,,,,," Devarim/ Deuteronomy 11:13)
Tefillah/Prayer is an action of the heart. What does that mean?
The UNIVERSITY For HIGHER UN-LEARNING! Where we Dare to CHALLENGE the Status Quo and the Standard Accepted Practices of Proofs as Truths inclusive of all fields of endeavor frum Science (especially, Physiks and Biologie), Teknologie, Health n Wealth Concepts, Sex n Family Planning, Religion and HIStory. Please Open Up Yo NIGGA MIND!
Your Tax Help Is Here!
Discover how to legally, morally and ethically reduce your taxes. When was the last time someone sat down with you and gave you some tax planning tips or sat down with you about tax and estate planning? What would it be worth to you in order to save from $5,000 to $10,000 or more each year. Would it be valuable knowing that your returns would be able to withstand an IRS audit, and that you would have peace of mind in not having to worry about an IRS audit!
Diane Ouimet se confie à YogaPartout, elle nous dit tout au sujet de l'amour inconditionnel, le don de soi: http://www.o-yoga.net
Une blessure sérieuse au dos l’amènera à se tourner vers le yoga et la méditation.
Dès lors, un immense changement s’amorce dans sa vie.
Son amour pour le yoga l’a amenée à compléter plusieurs formations en yoga et en méditation
Depuis 2007, Diane partage avec les autres toute la beauté du yoga. Professeure attentionnée, décoque uvrez cette âme unique nous parler, vous guider, vous rassurer que le yoga ne consiste pas seulement en une posture ou deux d'exercice.
Le yoga c'est tout pour Diane Ouimet et elle le rend bien
35In the early morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house, and went away to a secluded place, and was praying there. 36Simon and his companions searched for Him Mark 1:35-36
I arise today
embraced in the arms
of God the Father,
empowered by the strength
of God the Spirit,
immersed in the love
of God the Son.
I arise today
in the company
of the Trinity,
Father, Spirit and Son.
I arise today
Inspiration of the Day
“There is no passion to be found playing small,
in settling for a life that is less than the one
you are capable of living.”
1918-2013, President of South Africa, Revolutionary, and
Author of Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
So Now What?
I’m guessing that the people you admire through out history played big. That’s why you treasure them. They are revered because they were passionate about what they did and they didn’t cover up their light.
The problem with passion and playing big is it puts the spotlight on you. Family, friends and complete strangers will see what you’re doing. They will have an opinion about it and it may not be a good opinion. A lot of people are afraid of getting criticized and having people disapprove of them so they hide and play small.
At first somebody playing big may be laughed at and ridiculed by those still playing small because you’re breaking the un-written rule that we all should play it safe and not rock the boat. It’s so unusual to see someone shun smallness, to let themselves shine, and so willing to deal with the ridicule that they grab our attention and admiration.
It’s not easy playing big that’s why they deserve our honor and respect. That’s why they rise to the top. And because they were that passionate about their life and purpose they had no choice but to shine
How To Light Up The World...
To Continue Reading CLICK HERE
Praying the Apostle Paul's prayer and getting results. We will also look at the prayers of many others who prayed and receive results.
‘And whensoever ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have aught against any one; that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.’—MARK xi. 25.
WHAT WILL PRAYER ACCOMPLISH?
1. Prayer opens floos gates of the soul to God; lifts the soul up to God. God floods with light the soul of those who open their hearts to him in earnest, pleading prayer. His blessing is never withheld from the soul that seeks it with the whole heart.
2. Prayer increases faith and brings spiritual blessing. It is through prayer that we become acquainted with God, and a more intimate knowledge of God must of necessity increase our faith, and increased faith means an increasingly satisfying religious experience.
3. Prayer enlists us for God’s will. It puts us in an attitude of receptivity where we become more willing to do God’s bidding. It increases our desire to know and to do his will, and thus enlists us in his service.
4. Prayer gives us fortitude and patience. It gives us the courage and patience to face and conquer the problems, and diffculties of life with fortitude. It not only gives us the spiritual strength to do so, but often the necessary physical strength is bestowed. We are comforted and sustained by the assurance that “underneath are the everlasting arms.”
5. Prayer enables us to help others. Through prayer it is possible to infuence and help others as we might not in any other way. It is the high power wireless by which our longing to do them good is conveyed to them through God.
Prayer will change you.
Join Renegade Smith and Tammy Lynn, as they talk about strength in the community. We have gotten away from this and have become way to dependant on state and government. Some people hate their neighbors, or might not even know who they are, or their name(s). This is no way to live! We need to take back and empower our communities once again. If we truly want to change this nation and end all of the corruption, we must start from the bottom and work our way up..... We need to start within our communities.
Ask Jim anything. The core subject is the inevitable collapse of government because of tax loop holes and tax audit insurance. Learn about the political, religious, social science, science, and business ramifications of a world with less or no government. Is this the Book of Revelations? How can we give way to peace, and be more free, secure, and prosperous? Learn about all the tricks of the trade on how to profit in the Internet world from an Internet guru.