SORT BY Relevancy
Vincent Bugliosi is an American attorney and author, best known for prosecuting Charles Manson and other defendants accused of the Tate-LaBianca murders and for defending Stephanie Stearns in the Sea Wind murders of 1974. His most recent books are Reclaming History: The Assassination Of President John F. Kennedy (2007), The Prosecution of George W. Bush For Murder (2008), and Divinity of Doubt: The God Question (2011).
Attorney Lester R. Barclay visits The Wealthy Speaker Show to share expertise on divorce and to provide insight on his incredible book, "The African American Guide To Divorce & Drama: Breaking Up Without Breaking Down," on September 14, 12pm (EDT).
Attorney Barclay will be appearing in support of his upcoming appearnce at the 43rd Annual Congressional Black Caucus, Author Pavilion being held September 19-21st at the Washington DC Convention Center.
Attorney Barclay will attend a meet and greet and perform book signings on Thursday, September 19, 5:00-7:00pm.
The divorce rate is well over 50% in America and in the Africa-American community, life challenges accelerate divorce because of job loss, lack of finances, losing one's home to mortgage foreclosure and extramarital affrairs and more.
Divorce & Drama is the first cultural, comprehensive, and peace-making book on divorce for blacks amd it minimizes the drama often accompanying contentious breakups and places the best interests of the children above all else.
Dimensions covered include the personal, legal and financial, family, community, and after-life apsects of divorce. Attorney Barclay's goal is to reduce divorce drama.
Tune in, listen in and call in to ask Attorney Barclay questions on our toll-free listener line at: (877) 404-1615.
Listeners can also interact with Attroney Barclay in the web chat room at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/paullawrencevann
The trial of George Zimmerman has marked a milestone in America. The State of Florida has by decree said it is alright for a man to murder unarmed black boys if they feel they are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Attroney Mark Gerigos said the case was lost when the jury was selected. When asked why he said that they had made up thier minds based on race long before the trial. He said the criminal justice system is based on racism.
Six women said; to kill Trayvon it was the right thing to do.
Six women said; a child should stop for a complete stranger contrary to all teaching.
Six women made it impossible for a victim to be the criminal.
Six women asked us to believe this was justice!
Six women did exaclty what they had been programmed to do.
Was this justice?
Yes, it was....the system worked like a charm! This is the kind of justice expected in the Criminal Just-Us System...The penal arm of the System of White Supremacy.
Six women, firve white and one hispanic believed George Zimmerman had a right to shoot a child because, by his accounts he [the man with the gun] feared for his life!
Six mothers...chose to let him go free!
I've Booked One Guest for tonight's Show
Attroney John Patti www.japlaw.com
What to watch for in week 1 of the NFL
Predictions for week 1 for both
Sunday and Monday's Upcomming Games
Eagles Vs Browns Matchup Preview
The 2012 Hall Of Fame Inductees
NCAA Update and Boxscores
And a Look back at the Career of Reggie Miller
Listed among the “Best Lawyers in America” for the last 17 years, Barbara Ann Radnofsky is a Texas lawyer who has been winning trials and mediating conflicts for 30 years.
Barbara Ann served at one of the top law firms in the state, Vinson & Elkins where she achieved an important first: she was the first woman to have children as an associate and attain partnership. After her 2006 retirement from Vinson & Elkins, she became the first woman in history to serve as the Texas Democratic U.S. Senate nominee.
We look forward to chatting with the amazing Barbara Ann Radnofsky, be sure to join us!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (142 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (63 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Ms Blue (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- HOV Radio (21 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (21 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (21 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (14 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (10 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (9 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Chocolate 108X1XThe Urban Jazz Conn (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- John J Nazarian Unleashed (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN RADIO (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)