SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
INTERVIEW GUEST: Marsha Reeves Jews, CEO of the Bissell Street Group, noted Speaker, Talk Show Host and the Director of Events for the Herbert Bearman Community Art Gallery.
This Week’s Message: An event planner is, quite simply, someone who organizes an event. When we think of an event we may think of something spectacular, such as the Super Bowl, the Presidential Inauguration, New Year’s festivities in Times Square, or any of the other major events we hear about or see on television. Of course, event planners are needed for all these events. However, event planners also work on thousands of smaller events. Any time people gather together for a purpose, whether it is for a wedding, a conference, a festival, a formal dinner, or the grand opening of a new store, someone is needed to oversee all the details to ensure the event happens and that it is a success. Can you juggle many things at once without missing the details? Are you results oriented but always cautious of the bottom line? If this describes you, then you might have what it takes to become an event planner.
For over 20 years, Marsha Reeves Jews has successfully led her consulting firm, the Bissell Street Group, to international prominence in Business Development, Marketing, Trade Show Management, Awards Ceremonies Production and Events/Meetings/Conference Planning. She has worked with a myriad of companies and in diverse leadership capacities. Her leadership roles have included: Owner of ZZAJ Art Gallery in Harlem; Vice President of Operations for the Modern Day Marine Force in Readiness Exposition; Executive Director of the Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre Foundation of Maryland; President/COO/Associate Publisher of the Hispanic Engineer and Information Technology Magazine and the Black Engineer and Information Technology Magazine; and Producer of the Black Engineer of the Year Awards Conference.
in Self Help
My name is Evelyn, Eve' for short. I am a single parent of a handsome-wonderful little boy, Nehemiah. I was born with Spina Bifida, a Neural Tube Defect. From birth I never let anything stand in my way or stop me from what I wanted to do. Since I couldn't walk, I crawled & BOY! was I fast. Since I couldn't run, I hopped. I taught myself how to swim and how to ride a bike. I graduated from college with my BA. I’ve never been without anything that I needed. It may not have been what I wanted but I am blessed. My life story, struggles, limitations etc. is how “Go Gettah” came about. I KNOW I am a "GO GETTAH". No matter my disability, no matter that limitation, no matter being a single parent or circumstance, "shout out to the mothers and fathers raising their kids on their own." Yes I have a physical disability and I am limited with doing stuff but I do not let that get in the way of my succsess or happiness. I am determined to succeed for my son and everyone who said I couldn't do it. For those who need a role model or an example to look up too. We all have the potential to be a GO GETTAH but who can say "I AM A GO GETTAH." I need your help to make GO GETTAH Apparel a Global Brand, come be apart of this motivational movement. I'm here to encourage, motivate and educate. Thank you for shopping with us! "I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me." Philippians 4:13 -that's my motto.
Brian is one of the few Texas lawyers who is Board Certified in both Criminal Law and Juvenile Law. He has consistently been recognized by his peers as one of the top attorneys in Texas. He is the author of "Ignorance Of The Law Is No Excuse." He is a superb trial lawyer who I would highly recommend to anyone. He is a graduate of the University of Iowa and earned his J.D. from Memphis State law school. He will be discussing the new edition of his book and the current law. I have read his new book and highly recommend it to any attorney in Texas who practices Criminal law. Tune in at 7pm CST onblogtalkradio.com/jackduffy.
Thanks for tuning in - while I'm taking a break for the summer, Travel Thursdays and the Black Bag mailbox will be hosted by Dwan Walters of Anytime, Anywhere Desitinations to talk about the best deals and steals of the week in travel. Cruises, family reuninons, destination weddings, babymoons, honeymoons, spring break, the end of summer travel, getting ready for holiday 2014 and the start of the high season in January 2015. There's an incredible world to see and we'll dish on the deals we have for you. No luggage needed for this trip, just an adult beverage, calendar and you can plan to book your next getaway.with us!
Taking the hard hitting and close to home stories no one else in Louisville dares report. LouisvillePolitics.com's own Ed Springston has triggered the landslide that has resulted in the ouster of multiple local politicians. Louisville and Kentucky Attorneys, Politicians and mainstream media have Ed their RSS feed. So should you.
Subscribe Now: http://www.louisvillepolitics.com/feed/
Thanks to Ed and company Louisville Politics brings you the hard hitting news the way it was meant to be.
Free information, interviews, with national experts and attorneys relating to foreclosure defense, forensic reviews, securitization of debt and related consumer topics hosted by Neil F Garfield, attorney, expert witness and former investment banker. Neil is the editor and chief reporter for the largest internet site providing free information and forms for lawyers, litigants and government officials at www.livinglies.wordpress.com.
Due to the conference this week, we’ll be re-listening to this Word of the Week presented by Ob in rooting ourselves in righteousness. We will reconvene with a live show next week Yah willing.
Don’t take this word for granted ladies. Yah has organized this in a way to where salvation is literally at our fingertips. But what are you willing to give for it? Is Yah worthy of your time?
There is something we can all take from this in relation to the discipline that is needed to strengthen an aspect of each of our walks. So if you won’t be attending the conference, take the time out to reflect on this message.You can still call in @: 347-633-9606
How body size & obesity keep body from holding more water
Produced/hosted by Althea Moses, The Olympian with
30+ years of health & fitness experience.
I trained 13 years (in the US) and became a:
-Junior Olympic Gold Champion in the Triple-Jump
-1996 Track Olympian in the TJ
-UCLA graduate (BA & MA)
-Founder & Fitness Director at Althea Moses Health & Fitness Co.
-Published Author of Two Things Menopausal Women Can Do To Lose Weight & Keep It Off
-Inventor of the innovative fitness technique, Circlemark Circle Hand Gesture
-Creator & Fitness Director of the innovative fitness exercise & class, ALTHEA
*Provide HOT Health & Fitness Tips from an Olympian & health & fitness expert's point of view
*Provide information needed to make nutritional & fitness choices.
*Help you choose to live & maintain an active, healthier lifestyle - one step at a time.
First Lady, Michelle Obama, created the Let's Move! program for kids to move their bodies & reduce child obesity.
I've created, ALTHEA, to move your body & teach you how to manage & lose weight to reduce obesity, feel & look better within...minutes - and have awareness about your love, power, sacred space, and wholesomeness.
AFFIRM YOURSELF INTO SHAPE! ...with ALTHEA.
Phone: 800-693-5458 or 310-740-1157
This show is for adults & educational purpose. We do not claim to treat, cure, prevent, or mitigate any disease or illness. Always consult with your physician before starting any exercise or dietary program.
RaeJean Wilson, VP of Stewardship and Brand Alignment, Glory Bee Honey on how her family is making ownership transition.
Jim Finkelstein, Futuresense, talks about creating a a company culture that works for multiple generations..
Download for latest free issue of Small Business Digest. Best healthcare insurance options here.
in Self Help
If You are not willing to lose you are not ready to win. Life is not easy and success is a journey.
We few people are really ready to do everything that is necessary to win. The will and the level of believe and faith needed to really win at anything is huge. No I am not talking about blindly and mindless following anyone. We are talking about having real belief and the drive to really win and reach your goals.
It always amazes me how many people say that they walk to win yet do so little to make that success come to reality.
What is really improtant to you. What are you really willing to do to live your dreams. If you know that you could lose what would you do? Family, Business, Career, Relationship, Friendship, Happiness and Real Wealth.
Zurriane Bennett is an radio show host, author, speaker and more. He presently has 4 published books. He says his Positive Self Defense books are like Chicken Soap for the Soul. If you are interested in learning more about them and the services he and his team provide contact them. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.zurrianebennett.com
Today is Now!
1st HOUR: Law and Disorder Radio is a weekly, independent radio program airing on several stations across the United States and broadcasting on the web. Law and Disorder gives listeners access to rare legal perspectives on issues concerning civil liberties, privacy, right to dissent and the horrendous practices of torture exercised by the US government. This program examines the political forces and legislation that are moving the United States into a police state.
Three top progressive lawyers host the program and bring an amazing, diverse line up of guests from grassroots activists to politically mindful authors. Most importantly, Law and Disorder brings access to attorneys who give insights to some of the most controversial cases the show is the generator of news within the radio echo-chamber throughout the country.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (61 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (16 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)