SORT BY Relevancy
TUESDAY, JANYARY 27, 2015 - 11:00 am PST/2:00 pm EST
Tonight our incredible special guest is Attorney Esther Wang, a very special person to our Huntington's community in the Riverside County, California area and someone who has been providing quality legal services since 1991. Ms. Wang is an accredited attorney by the Department of Veterans Affairs to represent veterans and their family members. She is approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences and the Board of Nursing as a continuing education provider and is frequently invited to teach continuing legal and medical seminars in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, and assisted living communities county-wide.
Ms. Wang is here with us tonight to talk specifically about government or public benefits: qualification requirements for Medicaid, VA benefits, Social Security, planning for children with JHD, and the special needs trust. This is very important information for our entire community, so get your questions ready! We will have a Q&A session at the end of the presentation.
Esther Wang works for The Elder and Disability Law Firm, 104 E. Olive Ave., Suite 103, Redlands, CA 92373 and can be reached at (909) 888-7100.
Talk to you soon!
Join Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D. this Tueday January 27, 2015 a 8:00 pm ET, 5pm PT (special guest to be announced) with discussions involving vaccine adverse events, vaccine science, and your legal right to refuse vaccines in the U.S. E-mail Attorney Phillips with your vaccine rights questions at email@example.com, and sign up for the Vaccine Rights E-Newsletter at vaccinerights.com/newslettersignup.html.
Roberta Grimes is a business attorney, novelist and speaker based in Austin, Texas, who had two extraordinary experiences of light as a child. In an attempt to understand her experiences, she has spent decades studying nearly 200 years of abundant and consistent communications from the dead and other afterlife-related evidence that eventually enabled her to assemble an in-depth understanding of who and what we are, how reality works, the nature of God, and the meaning and purpose of our lives. Roberta has learned so much about the death process and the period immediately following death that in 2010 she published a brief summary of the best information called The Fun of Dying – Find Out What Really Happens Next. Her second book about theafterlife, The Fun of Staying in Touch, will document the many ways in which the dead contact us, and the wonderful recent research that is making it easier for us to contact them.
The Taxpayer Advocate Service, an ombudsman for the IRS, is responsible for assisting taxpayers in resolving certain problems with the IRS, including financial hardships, significant costs and delays, and lack of communication from the IRS. The Advocate presents an annual report to Congress identifying systemic problems that exist within the IRS and, to the extent possible, proposing changes in its administrative practices and identifying potential legislative changes that may mitigate such problems. This podcast with attorney Joshua Nesser will discuss the Advocate’s 2015 report and how it will affect taxpayers.
Michael Jacobson @HRterminator, attorney and a Legal Editor for XpertHR drops by @DriveThruHR and talks with @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen (Emeritus), @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
3D Music with G3. Looking at the bridge between music and life. Through the eyes of Garrison "g3" Rozier. Check out blog posts on WordPress.com, under The Unspoken Experience. Follow on Instagram @geethree_. Connect on Facebook under Garrison "g3" Rozier III. Listen to all original tracks on Soundcloud.com under theunspokenexperience. Please leave a comment. Thank you for listenin
Join Vaccine Author and Researcher Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, D.O. and Vaccine Rights Attorney Alan Phillips, J.D. as they discuss Dr. Tenpenny's recent designation as a "medical terrorist" by pro-vaccine advocates in Australia; Alan and Sherri's recent discussions with journalists about vaccines; the disproportionately high level of attention given to California's recent measles outbreaks; how pro-vaccine advocates contradict their own mainstream information and beliefs; how soon autism rates will hit 50% if the current trend continues; custody disputes where parents disagree about vaccinating the kids; author David Boman's new e-book, "The Man Behind the Mask: Why I Chose Not to Get the Flu Shot"; and more! E-mail Dr. Tenpenny at firstname.lastname@example.org and Attorney Phillips at email@example.com and listen to your answer live on the air or in the archives. Find vaccine studies at vaccineresearchlibrary.com, and sign up for the Vaccine Rights E-Newsletter at vaccinerights.com/newslettersignup.html.***
We have a lot of topics behind the bar so lets see what we will pull out to discuss. Come have a drink with us as we discuss various topics. Tonight we are going to touch base on a hot topic dealing with checks, Native Americans and the death of a very profound attorney. Why do certain tribes get checks? Will African Americans ever see any checks this lifetime? Tune in to find out
Please join me Monday, January 26 at 6:00 pmPT/9:00 pmET when my guest will be NEIL W. MCCABE.
Neil W. McCabe is a Washington-based journalist and the editor for TheWashingtonMercury.com news site. McCabe is also a columnist with Townhall.com, the Canada Free Press and the Washington Editor of Armed American Radio. Before his current positions, he was a senior reporter at Human Events and the editor of Human Events' Guns and Patriots newsletter. For several years, McCabe was a reporter and photographer for The Pilot, Boston's Catholic paper, as well as the editor of The Alewife and The Somerville News, two free community newspapers. He is a decorated combat veteran of Iraq, where he served as a combat historian for 15 months.
We'll be talking to McCabe about the "inside" scoop on what is really happening in Washington, D.C., his past combat service, experience as a combat historian, and his take on current affairs.
Call in number for questions or comment: 347-205-9620
Host: Susan Knowles, licensed psychotherapist and former practicing attorney, writer, and author of Freedom's Fight: A Call to Remember.
Criminal Injustice - The Case of Don Siegelman and Rev. Edward Pinkney
Activists and attorney Burt Wides talk with Joel about the case in Alabama and Benton Harbor, Michigan. Two innocent men are currently being held as politcal prisoners due to judicial misconduct.
Every American deserves the right to a fair trial with an impartial judge and jury.
Burt Wides is a pro bono advocate on a variety of national issues especially the balance of national security vs. civil liberties and human rights. He investigated Dick Chemey's War on Terror, including torture and extraordinary rendition for Congresman John Conyers. He has served as Chief of Staff or senior counsel for 3 US Senators and 2 Congressional committees.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (80 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- dana smearman (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (4 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- New Colony Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ring Revolution Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- CosmicCoachingCentre (0 chatters)
- The Daughters and Sons Hour (0 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (0 chatters)