SORT BY Relevancy
Hawks have lost 3 in a row. Have lost 5 out of last 6. Two games out of first in the division. 10.5 games out of first in the eastern conference. 17 losses in the conference. 12 losses at Phillips. If Charlotte and Bulls win their next two and Hawks keep losing, Hawks will be 8th in the East. Can anything stop their slide? Captain Kirk was brought back, the only addition made at trade deadline. We let Mack and Holiday go. Patterson and Edy are still not getting minutes despite having open roster spot and Splitter out for season. The rotations as set are not successful. 3 games post all star break, too many players are still inconsistent, still turning the ball over way too much, and shooting 700 three's a game allows team to get outrebounded by insane amounts. How far will the Hawks fall before they ascend? (can't use Rise up).
Tune in, listen in, call in. What are your thoughts? Does it matter that the team is losing?
Over the past 7 days we have seen the opening of the NBA season, another week of NFL and the MLB season come to an end. After losing their first game, the Hawks have now won 3 in a row. What do you think? The Falcons lost at home. What do you think? The Kansas City Royals have been to back to back World Series and won it the second time. What do you think? We'll be discussing players, coaches and teams as a whole. Call in, Listen in.
What will it mean for the Falcons to close the year with 3 straight wins, ending the undefeated season of the Panthers? Does the current hot streak of the Hawks mean that everything that was wrong the previous 5 weeks have been fixed? Did the Atlanta Braves really have one of the best winters in years? When the new stadiums open in 2017, how far will we be from championship banners being hung????? Talking Atlanta sports, all topics, call in, listen in, participate.
The Atlanta Hawks have an issue with starting slow. Is it coaching? Is it the players? Both? Why isn't THJ playing at all? How many more games will the Hawks get beat because of lack of rebounding in key situations? Wild card teams behind the Falcons lost yesterday, but will Atlanta take advantage by beating the Colts? Coach Richt flew all the way to Oregon to prove a point, what was it? Is he doing too much? What happens if they lose to GS?????? These and other topics will be discussed tonight!! Tune in, Call in, Listen in!!!!!!! If you have a favorite team, feel free to call and talk about them.
KL Chouinard (@KLChouinard) joins Nate Duncan (@NateDuncanNBA) to preview the Atlanta Hawks. Topics include: What improvements stalwarts Al Horford, Kyle Korver, Paul Millsap, and Jeff Teague can make to their games, how new additions Tiago Splitter and Tim Hardaway fit in, how the Hawks will adjust to the loss of DeMarre Carroll, and season predictions.
Tonight we will talk about the week that was. The Atlanta Hawks are proving that 60 wins last year was not a fluke and that they are a force that continues to be ignored and they are still getting better. The Atlanta Falcons are making us worry that Matt might not be the guy anymore (mostly because of play calling, and for some reason Roddy White no longer exists), but mostly because we are losing to bad teams. UGA won, will they win out though??? These and other topics will be points of discussion. Call in!!! Listen in!!!
What a difference a year makes. Last year the Atlanta Hawks had the best record in the East. Four Hawks in the All-Star game. The starting 5 named players of the month in January. Won the division. Advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals for the first time in team history. Coach of the Year. Changes in the offseason included JYD going to Toronto, but the rest of the starting lineup stayed in tact. For a few additions and subtractions, the bench remained the same. Yet, this season is totally different. Why? We will have our very own Bob Rathbun, veteran Hawks broadcaster to discuss what has happened thus far, trade rumors, upcoming finish of the regular season and the future. Tune in, listen in, call in!!!!!!!
The Atlanta Hawks have had its best season ever so far, poised to win 60 games and make a deep playoff run. But people insist on using the past playoff history to totally write the team off. Is that fair or is in just the facts? One era was Nique`s, couldn't get past Jordan, Bird, Pistons. The other era is more recent, a younger Al, different coaches, and despite having talented, still exited in either the first or second round for 7 years straight. What makes this year different? Call in and talk about
Yes, it was the first game of a long season. Yes, starters were rested on the last game of the pre-season. But should that be an excuse for a lackluster performance? We had a fully healthy team on the floor. Four All-Stars on the floor. Coach Bud still on the bench. So what happened? And, does it mean anything for the rest of the season? Why was THJ on the bench? Should Edy get Muscala's playing time? Is Charles Barkely right? These are questions that many are asking. On the other hand, Hawks lost game one last year, and won 60 games.
At least the Cavs lost. Tune in, Listen in, Call in.
The Sports Hawks / April 17th
Tee Brooks, Brian Rojas and Will Hawkins discuss NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL and boxing topics at 1pm ET/10am PT
* What drove us bananas this week in sports
* Capitals v Flyers
* Randy Wittman fired by Wizards
* George Karl fired by Kings
* NBA playoffs first round games
* Review of Nationals games
* Preview of upcoming Nationals games
* 2016 NFL Schedule released
* Rams trade up to #1 in the NFL Draft
* Errol Spence v Chris Algieri
* Gary Russell Jr v Patrick Hyland
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (83 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Miss Lee Experience (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salon De La Fama Kayfanicos (1 chatters)
- Progress in the World (1 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (1 chatters)
- PSYCHIC BRENDA BRADSHAW (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (1 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- EGM Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- House of M radio (0 chatters)