SORT BY Relevancy
It's the final Friday edition of the Asylum and we go out with a bang. Listen in as The Asylum brings you some of our favorite moments of the last 3 years all in one episode. You won't want to miss it as we take a look back at capitalism in action at Disney World, poor old Ethel, and Florida's solution to their growing indigent population. Also, you'll hear Briggs' introduction to Twitter speak, Fleeger's introduction to Sid Luckman, and a spiritual awakening for all fantasy owners. Thank you to all of the true Asylumites for all of your continued support!
Week 8 is here and we are joined by former Baltimore Ravens' WR Patrick Johnson to discuss the NFL as it approaches the mid-season point, Greg Hardy's outburst, Sammy Watkins' outburst, and some fantasy football too! Don't miss the insight of a Super Bowl champion, and tune it to the Asylum Sports Show with your hosts; Fleeger & Briggs!
Week 9 is in the books and Fleeger & Briggs are back to break it down. Covering the news, injuries, scores, fantasy and more, The Asylum is dedicated to bringing listeners insightful conversation, exciting guests, with lots of humor and opinion. Join Fleeger & Briggs and find your voice for sports.
Join Fleeger & Briggs as they bring you up to date on the fallout of Lord Goodell's decision on Le'Veon Bell and on Tom Brady. Also, the boys have some big news to share. But it is training camp season and the Football Season has officially begun! Join in and stay informed about the upcoming NFL season, your fantasy draft, and more. News, stats, opinion, humor, and schtick all in one informative podcast......what more could you want? Sit back and relax!
All of the inmates are finally back in The Asylum. Join Fleeger and Briggs, thats right, the Wellington J Briggs, as we break down all of the Week 6 action with our game balls and smelly socks. We also talk about the sad state of NFL officiating, the death of the running game, and the fate of DFS. Don'y miss this rare appearance from the Pumpkin King of the Mid-Atlantic!
It's a day late but The Asylum is back. Briggs is off but Fleeger is keeping the ship afloat with your game balls and stinky socks as well as take a look at Thursday night games and the scumbags infesting NFL stadiums. Check it out.
Week 2 is in the books and The Asylum is here to sort it all out for you. Join Fleeger and Briggs as we hand out our game balls and stinky socks, break down the NFC East, and look at all of the headlines from around the league. And, with a complete left turn, we discuss the "rape culture" in America. Yeah, you read that right.....only in The Asylum!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (47 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- KAS1 (10 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- HadIt Veteran To Veteran (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Young Black and Empowered (1 chatters)