SORT BY Relevancy
DCL Today is a weekly forum for open discussion on selected scripture. Join us as we take an eveyday approach to the Word of God. A casual conversation that works to bring the Gospel message alive for your life today. Our hope is that we bring a practical application and meaning forward to our listeners, Sudnay evenings at 5:30pm CDT.
Pat is truly an inspiration a woman who survived stroke twice and can keep moving no matter what. As a Mighty Woman of God she keeps it moving. Listen as she shares a story and survive no matter what was going.
in Self Help
This is my recorded interview with Sam Talbot for an article I wrote about him for MindBodyGreen.com
Author and celebrity chef Sam Talbot has a new book out: The Sweet Life - Diabetes without Boundaries. The Sweet Life is chock full of fresh, vibrant recipes, as well as one-of-a-kind tips from Sam on how to navigate the road of living with diabetes. Any way you slice it, Sam Talbot is the model for living a healthy lifestyle, and has a visceral understanding of how to live in harmony with the food that sustains us. I caught up with him one morning as he was headed to a yoga class in New York City.
Sam Talbot was a finalist on Bravo's Top Chef for Season 2: http://www.bravotv.com/top-chef
Check out the article and some of the transcript of my interview here on Mind Body Green as well!
ARE THINGS GETTING BETTER OF WORSE WHERE YOU LIVE. JOIN IN AND LET'S
US KNOW HERE IN OHIO. ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT TERRIST CELLS WHERE
YOU ARE. OR POLICE BRUTALITY AND CORRUPTIONS....WE REALLY HOPE AND EXPECT
OUR OFFICIALS ARE LIVING UP TO WHAT THEY SWORE TO WHEN THEY TOOK OFFICE.
IT'S THE CITIZEN RESPONSIBLITY TO KEEP THE ELECTED AND APPOINTED TRANSPARENT
SINCE THEY WORK FOR US.
WE PLACE OUR CARE AND TRUST IN THEM AND WE ARE PROUD OF THEM WHEN THEY
HONOR THEIR SWORN OATH.
WE HAVE MANY CONCERNS IN THESE DANGEROUS TROULBLESOME DAYS.
JOIN IN AND LETS TALK
HOST...CAROLE IN OHIO....FOR OHIO
This weeks topic is "We are the ones we've been waiting for" exploring our individual and collective roles in creating peace, sustainability and harmony within our own hearts and on the planet.
Host Ashley Davene is a Top Ranked Healthy Living Journalist, Author, Artist, Spiritual and Relationship Counselor with over 9 years of professional experience teaching around the country and globally via phone sessions and webinars. She is also a hopeful romantic and a sucker for happy endings.
Special Guest Co/Host Alokananda Luke is in service to community in many ways, supporting the individual journey as well as larger group facilitation. He shares many gifts as an intuitive healer, wisdom keeper, channel, reverend and facilitator of sacred space. Alokananda is a rainbow warrior prophecy holder and one who shares a deep passion toward the esoteric and “mystical thread” that is woven through the various lineages of the world. He is committed to the process of self mastery, ascension and the revival of empowered community on the planet. Alokananda shares his passions where they can be integrated in the heart, grounded in life, in relationship with self, other, Earth and Cosmos. As a visionary and community builder he is one of the co-founders of Tribal Alliance International as well as Unitribe in NYC. He works along side his peers,Elders and mentors weaving community, ceremony and templates for co-creation. Creatively he is the lead singer of Sun's of the Earth sharing a passion for love, the Earth ways and sacred activism through folk-hop rhythm.
Join author, coach and mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she shares seven tried and true time management tips that will have you getting more done in less time. Get ready to listen with pen and paper because you're going to want to make notes and jot down a few "aha's." It's all about Women Enjoying Success!
You'll want to purchase your copy of Sharon's Paperback and Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams available on Amazon.com.
AND her newest Paperback and Kindle 31 Days to Network Marketing Success available on Amazon.com
Read Sharon's blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Sharon's Newsletter - http://UnlimitedSuccessForWomen.com
Note: As the author and an affiliate of Amazon.com I will receive a commission when you purchase my books.
We are so happy to be a part of the YMCA Healthy Kids Day,There has been so many happy faces and they loved the CD that were provided for them. Thank you for your support.
Orlando Presentz is in the community spreading the word of God. God bless
Special Guests & More (Subject To Change)
D-Shep - @DShepWorld
D-Shep is more than a just a southern artist with a regional sense of hip-hop. His lyrics tell of his struggles to make it out of his rough beginnings in Miami's Naranja neighborhood. Success is not something that's given to you its something you must take for yourself; D-Shep learned this at a young age as he struggled to survive on Miami's south side. Signed to an independent record label, D-Shep, born Darrell Sheppard, is the real deal; he's been on the streets, with the stories and credibility to back it, but still his southern background is apparent in his sense for good music.
After his first two mixtapes, "Rent Money" and "Eviction Notice", D-Shep has managed to resurface with another compiled mixtape of growth, hood and truth. Honestly titled "Rent Money 2nd Impression", it is his renewed drive to restore hip hop in Miami. While some rappers have decided to follow a certain pattern to define Miami music, D Shep has decided to recreate that lane for his own personal use. His track "Snap" took a music trend in Miami called stick music and made it work for him. It addresses some of the frustrations most talented artists encounter in this industry. Songs like "Living that Life" ft Akon and "Can't See Me" ft Git Fresh take you through a journey of his thoughts causing you to understand his reality. Not to mention with the help of Veronica V, "Rather be with you" allows D-Shep to keep it real with the ladies to become that side dude.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (15 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (6 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The DG Show (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (1 chatters)
- righteoushustle (0 chatters)