SORT BY Relevancy
Good morning and welcome to Get Healthy Now with Denise Thomson, founder and CEO of Miclknight. I am an Educator, Speaker, Author, and full-circle Health coach.
Today’s Topic: Reflections on last Thanksgiving Day.
Be Thankful poem, Author Unknown (read)
There is nothing you can dream that you can’t achieve
Have the courage to go after your dreams and believe
Always remember you are beautiful and unique
Never give up when going after what you seek
Keep reminders around to remind you of your dreams
Savor the present for it goes quicker than it seems
Give more to others than you receive
Inspire others with all that you achieve
Value yourself. You are perfect for you
Individuality is important so let it shine through
Notice the small miracles all around you
Greatness starts from within and is in all that you do
Thanksgiving daily, not yearly. Personal reflections. Family Tradition.
For the last 4 weeks, Penny Muckleroy, Certifid Integrative Nutrition Coach has shared knowledge and information on identifying and improving your Health and Wellness IQ, the importance of sleep to our bodies good health, why we need to be aware of the types of food we use to fuel our body, the benefits of adequate water to our bodies on a daily basis and how nutritional supplementation plays a role in today's world for proper nutrition.
In this episode, Mike talks about more steps toward bettering his health. Saw 3 doctors today & have 1 more to see tomorrow. If you're listening, try calling The Mike Behind The Mike Show @ (929) 477-3402.
For more information on Mike's medical & financial hardships, please visit www.gofundme.com/disabledmanpodcast to donate & share the crowd funding campaign. Thanks.
You can also email The Mike Behind The Mike Show through the BlogTalkRadio website profile or email The Mike Behind The Mike Show at mikebehindthemike @gmail.com
The Mike Behind The Mike Show can be found on social media networks.
Follow us on Instagram @themikebehindthemike
Like us on Facebook at /The-Mike-Behind-The-Mike-Show
You can also follow us on Twitter @mikebehindmike but we've been locked out of Twitter so we don't respond there.
The Mike Behind The Mike Show schedule is as follows:
SUNDAYS: OFF THE AIR
MONDAY - FRIDAY: Up to 3 afternoon shows from 12pm to 2pm
SATURDAYS: OFF THE AIR
ALL SHOWS ARE 30 MINUTES IN LENGTH
ALL SHOW ARE CENTRAL STANDARD TIME ZONE
PLEASE ADJUST ACORDINGLY TO YOUR TIME ZONE
The Mike Behind The Mike Show thanks you for your listenership.
Without you, Mike would just be talking to a microphone... ...and that's just weird.
Until next time... Stay awesome, stay cool and I'll see ya!
With over 30 million people in the USA experiencing hair loss, we should be thankful during this season for our hair. We will discuss in this episode things we can do to keep our hair healthy as well as how hair is affecting our children's self esteem and defining what is beautiful
Everywhere you look, it seems that the news is not good. Daily headlines are a constant reminder that things are amiss in the world. Yet, even in the midst of tragedy, God speaks words of hope and promises restoration. Join Dr. Alfie for today's insights on A Reason to Hope.
in Self Help
This month we have talked about willingness. Being willing to see life as an adventure, being open to opportunities, and how willing we are to be in the process of life. Today we will talk about how willingness is in everything we do and in every choice we make. We are lucky once again to have a guest coach and this time it is Debbie Vaillancourt who is an amazing coach. Don't miss this opportunity. Let us know if your willingness has increased!
Hair care is today, keeping your hair on your head. I would like to start by answering any questions about ways u can have the luxury of having long healthy hair and still wear your weaves or wigs, even lacefronts and quickweaves. Call me up and tune in. Special guest will be popping in
Crying COFAH - Jubilee Living: This shall be written for the generation to come... People that will be CREATED!!
Yahya Bandele was the Founder and Chairman of The C.O.F.A.H Network and the Creator, writer and director of the best selling Documentary on amazon.com "Hebrew or the So-Called Negro"
The brothers will discuss current events, history, science and Geo-politics from a scriptural Hebrew Ysralite scriptural perspective. We also encourage caller participation and feedback
View Yahya's feature films by clicking link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLdws1o2agoBw-nqaYBjG9Yg
View Yahya's Daily Video Blog https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv4Ov4g0N91ikDd5zHMAmvxr2Fyhf9s7v
Yahya's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/yahya.bandele
To learn more about COFAH log on to http://www.cofah.com
Today, host Barbara Ehrentreu of Red River Radio Tales from the Pages finally welcomes Erica Collins to this special show at a different time for my November show. Erica Collins is the author of Eric and Ruby's Healthy Juice Stand, which is a book written in English, Spanish and French and delves into the issues of eating healthy for children so they can stave off disease and live a better life. It is all about teamwork and includes games and recipes. Erica will be talking about how winning a contest inspired her to write this book and how it has changed her life. For the first part of the program, I will be taking callers to discuss anyone's books. This is going to be a one time offer, since most of my shows begin at 4pm with the author. Today, the author can join us only at 5. So please come and listen and call into the show to talk about your book.
Wisdom Walk’s Ancient Medicine with Quanita Roberson, Founder & Director of Nzuzu, author of Soul Growing: Wisdom for 13 year-old Boys from Men Around the World: In this segment, a regular co-host for the program joins Jojopah to discuss how the Dagara Medicine Wheel has informed and impacted her life and her work in the world.
Walking Into Your Best Self, Living Your Best Life In Abundance.
Understanding that any pain which is not transformed will be transferred, each week the Wisdom Walk will provide information and guidance to help listeners to recognize and release what is blocking them from their joy, love and fulfillment in life. The show will rotate through 5 themes: Age of Illumination, Wisdom for Men, Wisdom for Women, Healing Family Wounds, and Enlightenment & A Movie. Every Monday night there will be lots of inspirational information, knowledgeable and spirited guests, and time for call-ins. Come take a journey to your inner landscape and discover the true treasure of being human!
In Truth & Gratitude,
“Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.”
- Martin Luther King Jr.
“Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (97 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (75 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (23 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (14 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (1 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (0 chatters)