SORT BY Relevancy
The Friday Night Dance Party is back with a wild 2 hour spectacular to get your weekend off to a great start!
Hour 1: Billboard Magazine Dance Club Chart Topper, Ashely J talks about her music and success in the dance clubs!
Hour 2: Kinderjazz's Christobel Llewellyn joins the program and shares his group's music with everybody!
Call 323 657-1493 to ask questions and join the fun!
Take the Rated G Radio 10 Question Anonymous Survey about your listening experience here!
Buy Garrett’s album BLOND JESUS direct! Get your digital download here!
Rated G Radio SuperStarSwag is back! Click here to order the music, books and movies you’ve heard about on the show from the artists themselves!
Rated G Radio is on iTunes as a Podcast. Get all 800+ episodes free here!
Your Toxic Relationship Dance
Friday, April 29th 10am PST
Host Al Diaz: An acclaimed and internationally recognized Visionary, Transformational Guide, and Change Agent as an International Keynote Speaker, Author, Film Producer, and online Radio Host.
Co-host: Known as the Compassionate Divorce Coach, Cindy Holbrook supports women (and men too!) as they traverse the emotional roller-coaster of divorce to heal as they let go of the past and rebuild their life with less stress, more confidence and clarity. Her unique approach to deal with the liars, cheaters, crazy bitches and assholes has helped thousands to find and nurture the right relationships that are needed in order to create a happy and fulfilling next chapter in life. Cindy is a Certified Divorce Coach®, author and speaker. She draws on her personal experience of divorcing after a 20 year mentally abusive marriage, as well as that of thousands of men and women that she has helped. Her passion is to inspire tens of thousands of women to discover and fall in love with their own magnificent inner-goddess!
Special guest: Tracy Lee "The Freedom Architect" is a proclaimed medical intuitive, healer, and psychic medium dedicated to sharing her gifts with others for the purpose of healing chronic and short-term physical, emotional, and spiritual issues.
To contact Al Diaz personally: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maurice Fernandez, evolutionary astrology, joins us from Hawaii. Alive with the sounds of nature we explore what the White Buffalo means to Maurice, his connection to both the White Buffalo and White Lions and his instrumental role in the Alliance interwoven with dance of activation of key astrological movements. A fascinating, fun journey from the islands.
White Buffalo Radio is hosted and produced by Rain on the Earth, sponsored by the White Bison Association home of the sacred White Buffalo herd.
Music: Intro Arizona Spirit Outro: White Buffalo from Charles Button and Friends double album White Buffalo, Bigger than Real released by Sacred Mountain Records
Love, Expression & Jazz
"Letting It Go...."
The FEEL BETTER CHALLENGE, five-part series is coming to an end. Bittersweet, isnt it? The upside to reaching this point, is that we celebrate the journey and we get to close with my favorite part: FIRE DANCE! We have enjoyed your company and feedback during the FEEL BETTER CHALLENGE! Let's finish strong together!
Would you like to:
Discover your self-healing potential?
Learn energy exercises that build health?
Give yourself a "wellness break"?
In PART 5, focus on @#LettingItGo #ShakingItOff and #FireDance ~ Tap into your inner energy source. #FeelBetter
Featuring Music by:
Sylver Logan Sharp
Daryl L.A. Hunt
Tune in for wonderful music and The Love Doctor insights.
A morning of lovely old school music in different genres.
Come my sweet darlings of beauty,
Bring to me your troubles and desires,
Let not your head be distracted,
Keep focused on your goals,
You are the queens of our civilization.
Honor our ancestors with your respect,
Pay homage to our fighters of the past,
For they laid the pathway for our travels,
Their sacrifices paved the way for your footsteps,
Walk proudly in your knowledge of our history.
Stand with your kings in their battle to reclaim our birthright.
Welcome to another exciting Friday episode of The Juice!! Tonight we have the lovely miss Myami B and her new segment with current events and of course we're politicin! Tonight we will be joined by our guest host, DJ Phoenix who's back with another dope top 8 countdown!! I can't wait bc that means another #1 and we'll get to meet them!! Yesssss!! You know how we do it on The Juice, we ALWAYS keep it independent!
***S/O to Kool-Aide for the opening cut!*** @SilverbackMusic
Are you ready to Turn Up The Gospel With Me?
Well, this week we will talk to an amazing 14 year old praise dancer named Christian Jackson and from a Gospel Recording Artist named Chanette Flornoy. You'll hear a snippet of one of her soon-to-be-released song entitled
Why does Christian Jackson praise dance? Was it his choice or God's leading? What does his mother think about praise dancing?
Chanette Flornoy - Why did you choose the Gospel genre? You have such a beautiful voice. You could have chosen R & B. Was it just a choice or was it God's leading/Calling?
Chanette Flornoy - What do you want to accomplish as a Gospel Recording Artist?
Christian Jackson - What are your goals as a Praise Dancer?
Christian Jackson - What do you do to prepare for praise dancing?
Christian Jackson - How much time do you put in to prepare for praise dancing?
Lady T's Pick of the Week is a man. Yes. This man is an entrepreneur who makes it his business to help others walk out their dreams/destinies. This man is the owner of SoonTV, an internet television network that is about to blow up. Check out his site by going to: http://www.soon-tv.com/
Congratulations to you, Mr. Al Johnson!
This is a Black Arts and Culture Site.
1. San Francisco Arts Festival 2016 is May 19-June 5: Joining us are: Genny Lim (artist), Andrew Wood (Executive Director, SFIAF), Charlie Levin (artist), Jon Jang (artist). sfiaf.org
2. Alice Aziza Jefferson, Artistic Director of Sankofa Akili Dance Ensemble, speaks about the 2016 Spring Benefit, Apr. 30 at DeFremery Recreation Center, Lil Bobby Hutton Park, 1651 Adeline Street, in Oakland. She is first generation West Oaklander, Founder & Artistic Director of The Sankofa Akili Dance Ensemble. She founded the dance company in 1998 to pay tribute to the artistic legacy of her mentor Ms. Akili Denianke, under whom she studied at CSU-Hayward and elsewhere as a member of the Harambee Dance Ensemble. It is the mentorship of Ms. Denianke that she attributes the clarity she has attained regarding her life purpose. Info: 510-735-5150.
3. L. Peter Callender and Leontyne Mbele-Mbong join us to speak about ANTONY AND CLEOPATRA — which closes the African American Shakespeare Company 2015-16 season. Shakespeare’s epic love story — is set in modern day. Mark Antony has traded his power over an empire for the forbidden love of one woman, Cleopatra, the Queen of Egypt. Jealousy, betrayal, death, and war cannot refute their undying love for each other. With award winning actors L. Peter Callender and Leontyne Mbele-Mbong in the title roles of Mark Antony and Cleopatra. Visit http://www.african-americanshakes.org/productions/antony-and-cleopatra/
Join Host Live Chats
- churchfolk (7 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Bumming With Bobcat (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- International Fortress (1 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (0 chatters)