SORT BY Relevancy
A discussion of Quality Assurance processes and tools from a recent survey by BenchmarkPortalBest practices of high performing centers.
Dayne Petersen has been managing and consulting with call/contact centers for a number of years. She has experience managing and operating both business-to-business and business-to-consumer call centers. Additionally, she has a successful track record evaluating and implementing call center solutions that meet defined client requirements.
In her most recent management role as Director of Call Center Operations, she acted as the internal “best practice and benchmarking consultant,” leading employee satisfaction surveys, introducing Six Sigma for call center process improvement and design, and implementing multi-media in the contact center.
Dayne is a passionate advocate of measuring Caller Satisfaction and Agent Satisfaction and using this data to develop effective Quality Assurance programs that deliver the desired outcomes.
Dayne is also the Senior Consultant with Minnesota-based Call Center Solutions and is certified by the Center for Customer-Driven Quality (founded at Purdue University) as a call center auditor, specializing in all areas of contact center operations.
Information assurance (IA) is the practice of assuring information and managing risks related to the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information or data and the systems and processes used for those purposes. Information assurance includes protection of the integrity, availability, authenticity, non-repudiation and confidentiality of user datas. It uses physical, technical and administrative controls to accomplish these tasks. While focused predominantly on information in digital form, the full range of IA encompasses not only digital but also analog or physical form. These protections apply to data in transit, both physical and electronic forms as well as data at rest in various types of physical and electronic storage facilities. Information assurance as a field has grown from the practice of information security.
We have looked under Assurance of Completion the Promise of Rom. 8:28; now the Process of how that promise is guaranteed, Rom. 8:29. We have seen the process of foreknowledge and now we come to predestintation. Warning God-centered messages are apt to cause great stress to a man-centered world. But as J. B. Gambell, the first president of the Southern Baptist Convention wrote, "Great revivals have accompanied the heroic preaching of the doctrines of grace: predestination, election, and the whole lofty mountain range of doctrines upon which the Lord sits enthroned, sovereign in grace, as in all things. God always honors the preaching that honors Him."
This is a show about recent developments in the risk assurance industry. Today I had a guest on the show from OnlineTech, the world's first datacenter to receive a SOC2 report. I was honored to have April Sage who discussed their experience with SOC2 and their reasons for choosing to undergo the examination when everyone else was focused on SSAE16.
Today is the AICPA's webcast where they will hopefully correct the course of SOC reports. I am looking forward to what the panelists might say to help the SOC reports market correct course.
In today's show, I discussed some common misunderstandings of basic risk assurance terminology and concepts that lead to a false sense of security. If we are going to unify the risk assurance industry, we need to establish common ground by agreeing on what standards, assurance, and certifications mean, and which category each of the currently available products in the market fall into.
Join Host Live Chats
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (51 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (49 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- Perry Steele (9 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (8 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- The Urban Release (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Transition Radio (1 chatters)