SORT BY Relevancy
Doug Lodmell is an expert when it comes to the topic of asset protection. If you think that by having a will or family trust is all you will need to protect you against lawsuits then you need to listen to this show. If you would like to contact doug you can do so by calling him at: 800-231-7112 or emailing him directly at email@example.com Enjoy the show.
If you have been operating a business and are beginning to make money, the proper management of your excess profits is crucial toward your future financial security. There are many factors which can threaten your financial security and being aware of them can help you plan. This discussion will give you an overview of the steps you can take to protect your business from financial ruin.
Asset Protection, What's it All About?: Sole Proprietorships vs. LLCs and Corporations. What are Fraudulent Transfers and how to avoid them? Also featuring Greg Wales, joining us to discuss recent case studies.
We all need to feel secure and protected. On larger issues in life, when our spouse, parents, boss, or friends can’t protect us … most people desire that God step in to protect us.
Naturally we all pray for this protection, but with the larger issues in life that seem out of control … we desire to hear more precisely from God.
Lift up your spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Let me hear you say, "I will give you victory!" Psalm 35:3
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has virtually unlimited jurisdiction over consumer finance. Michael Benoit and Scott Samlin, speakers at the upcoming TBA Bankers Legal Conference, discuss what actions the CFPB has taken since it was founded in 2011 with TBA vice president and general counsel John Heasley.
In the U.S., when we ask about radiation in medical imaging, we are usually just told not to worry about it. “It’s less radiation than you get flying across the Atlantic.” “The benefits of imaging outweigh the risks.”
All that is true, and yet, we can’t helping worrying a bit.
There are people in the world who take this question very seriously, none more than Dr. Madan Rehani, Director of Radiation Protection at the International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna, Austria. Dr. Rehani and his colleagues have studied the use of radiation in medicine worldwide and are working to optimize its use.
In this interview, Joyce speaks with Dr. Rehani about radiation in medical imaging.
Medical imaging that uses ionizing radiation include Computed Tomography (CT), Mammography, and Fluoroscopy. The first question to ask is: is this the best type of imaging test to use to answer the medical question? Or might another modality that does not use ionizing radiation (such as MRI or Ultrasound) be used instead? Often MRI or Ultrasound will do the job just as well. But there are circumstances where CT is in fact needed:
Dr Rehani talks about the recent advances in standardizing the terminology and calculations used by the various manufacturers of CT machines.
CT dose index (CTDI)
Dose Length Product (DLP)
giving us standard measures of the radiation delivered to the patient.
And don’t forget to give us your own opinions at http://bit.ly/rpm-safety
Tonight Margaret will be filling in for Rosalea. She will be discussing the importance of daily clearing and protection in our lives and in meditation. At the bottom of the first hour Leslie Hale will join Rosie for the weekly "Astro Talk" segment. Leslie will let us know what to expect from the Cosmos for the coming week. You can view Leslie's newsletter at www.lesliehale-astrology.com You can also arrange a reading with Leslie or Rosie at The Psychic Meeti
Join Host Live Chats
- African History Ntwk (42 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (33 chatters)
- 62196 (17 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (13 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (12 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (5 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (5 chatters)
- GodKiller (5 chatters)
- Unseen World (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- KYSN365 Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (3 chatters)
- AfriKan Winds (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Sh Moore (2 chatters)
- Voice Radio0 (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- TheSpaceClinic Show with Dr Jewell (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- radio Miracle (1 chatters)
- Rancho Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)