SORT BY Relevancy
Leveraging the Computer Lab to Prepare Students for Online Assessments. How important is this these days??? Zion IL, Elementary District 6 Director of Instructional Technology, Tony DeMonte. Thank you Learning.Com for finding Tony for me.
Well, here we are at the midway point of 2014. Have you been assessing your accomplishments for the year so far? Or are you frustrated that you haven't made as much progress with your plans, your ideas or the changes you wanted to make?
Today is a good day to stop and assess where you stand. Did you overcome any obstacles or did they stop you completely in your tracks? Did you make a plan and accomplish any forward steps, or are you still stuck at the starting point?
It's important to make progress, but it all goes back to the two most important things in this process: (1) You must figure out what it is that you really want. No one can do that for you; and (2) You have to keep moving forward; making progress toward your vision.
Join Teresa Beeman this morning for 30 minutes of discussion on a "Mid-Year Assessment: Empowered or Stuck?"
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women. It can be heard every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time.
Using Test Questions for More Personalized Assessment and Learning
with edWeb founder and CEO, Lisa Schmucki, and her special guest, Dan Levin, President and Founder of EducAide Software
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Jeremy Chitlik of SC&H Group will shed light on some important issues surrounding Washington’ DCs real estate tax assessment and appeals process. As some of our listeners may know, Jeremy is a Senior Manager in SC&H’s real property practice, and before joining SC&H, was the supervisor of major commercial properties in DC’s office of tax and revenue.
Join NWP radio for a conversation with Terri McAvoy, Prairie Lands Writing Project, and Beth Rimer, Ohio Writing Project, who will explore formative assessment as a way to guide professional development, drawing on their new eBook, Formative Assessment as Compass. They will be joined by Kim Douillard, San Diego Writing Project.
This blog cast is about creating and Implementing an Absorb-Type Activity Needs Assessment. It is for and about EDU652: Instructional Design and Delivery. The instructor is Dr. Deborah Moerland. A needs assessment is a systematic approach to studying the state of knowledge, ability, interest, or attitude of a defined audience or group involving a particular subject (McCawley, 2009). This needs assessment is being conducted so that the interested person can verify her own level of knowledge and skill, interests, opinions, and learning habits and preferences (McCawley, 2009). Collecting and analyzing needs assessment data will allow her to identify what she already knows and answer questions about what she does not known (McCawley, 2009). Creating and Implementing an Absorb-Type Activity Needs Assessment will discuss what the writer knows, what she wants to know, what she is trying measure, determine, and define; how she will collect and record information, how she will report the collected information, and why this needs assessment was conducted.
Dr. Chip Konrad is the Director of NOAA’s Southeast Regional Climate Center (SERCC), which provides operational climate service programs and expertise in climate science for the southeastern United States. He is an Associate Professor in the Department of Geography at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Konrad explores the spatial and temporal patterns of atmospheric processes/patterns and the multiple linkages of these processes/patterns to surface weather and climate variability. He has over 20 years experience monitoring and studying extreme weather and climate events in the Southeast U.S.
Konrad serves as a co-principal investigator of the Carolinas Integrated Sciences and Assessments, an interdisciplinary research team that bridges climate science and decision-making. He was the lead author on the climate chapter of the Southeast Region Technical Report to the National Climate Assessment. He has published articles in a wide range of geography and atmospheric science journals on topics that include heat waves, tropical cyclones, heavy precipitation, ice storms, high winds, and cold air outbreaks. His research is largely supported by grants from the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration.
Wouldn’t it be convenient if we just had a check off list for figuring out whether the person we want to enter a relationship with could turn abusive? Well, it’s not quite that easy, but there are some indicators of risks that the criminal justice system can use to try to determine how high the risks of danger are for person involved in perpetrating domestic violence. This tool helps courts and counsellors look at a situation and what it could turn into in the future. Is this magic? Is it the cure-all for DV? Can it help eliminate homicides? We will talk risk assessment, how it can help, what the weaknesses are, and what the latest research shows on Saturday with Connie Sponsler-Garcia of the Battered Women’s Justice Project. She’s worked for more than 30 years as an advocate for adult and child victims of domestic violence, sexual assault and domestic trafficking; she’s run a battered women’s shelter; and she served on the Department of Defense Domestic Violence Task Force. She helps combine fatality review findings and community safety assessment methodology in Arizona and is a consultant to the Domestic Homicide Prevention Initiative.
I am Liberty!
7:00pm/Est 6:00pm/Ct 5:00pm/Mt 4:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to:
Here at I AM Liberty we really appreciate setting goals for each year. It was this mindset that actually created the Reroot USA movement. I grew tired of not fixing problems and just whining about them. It was then as 2012 came to a close and we all survived the MAYAN calendar that the decision to move into solutions came about.
It was in the creation of Reroot USA that I started to appreciate a fresh, New Year and the possibilities therein. For the I AM Liberty Faithful you all know I am expecting a look at first steps in the community in 2014. I want to hear from you and how you are engaging or developing the network in your own communities.
The idea behind the 2014 SHTF assessment is a very short 20 question list that will give you an idea of where you stand and more importantly what you can focus on improving in the New Year. There will be much more than simply how much food, water and bullets do you have…and gas masks. The questions will touch on several categories including food and water, security, fitness, evacuation and community.
Along with our 2014 SHTF assessment we will also discuss the news and topics of the day. Not to exclude all of the wild topics that pops up in my mind throughout the show. Did you see the Adrian Broner fight? Just one example. So don’t miss the latest episode of I AM Liberty
Tags: Prepper Broadcasting, American Preppers Radio
Ted Lillie of the Taxpayers' League join John & Bill to talk about its recently released scorecard and answer questions about it. Bill and John review the political lay of the land. Tune in to radio worth your time.™
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (98 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (26 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (12 chatters)
- RCRadio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (6 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (3 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (0 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (0 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (0 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (0 chatters)