SORT BY Relevancy
It's official Brother Jihad Hassan Muhammad and Brother Rodney Assad Muhammad will be on The Hereafter Is Now blogtalk program this Saturday, July 12th @ 4pm Pst, 6pm Cst, 7pm Est...this will be their first public interview you don't want to miss this!!!! Hosted by Sistar Cassandra and Fatimah Akila Muhammad THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC! — CALL IN #347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese.
Badi Assad is one of the most innovative, passionate and talented artists of her generation and listed by Rolling Stone as a top guitarist from Brazil. She transcends traditional styles of her native Brazilian music with a mixture of pop, jazz and ethnic sounds from around the world. As a result, the singer, guitarist and songwriter is successfully forging an exhilarating genre of music that quite literally defies categorization. 'Between Love and Luck' is her first CD of all original material and sung in both English and Portuguese
Reports are emerging that Bashar Al-Assad, president of Syria, has been assassinated by one of his bodyguards. This has been denied by the Syrian government.
Those who have paid close attention to recent world events will remember that the Venezuelan goverment issued similar denials of Hugo Chavez's death about a week before the official announcement.
What does this portend for the future of Syria, the Middle East, and the world?
Canadian Born. 100% Lebanese Origin. Product of a Sunni/Shiite Mother and Orthodox/Maronite Father. He lived in Detroit, Michigan for about 6 years while his father was finishing his residency. Moved to Vero Beach, Florida for his Father’s work at a two nationally respected hospitals. Attended Saint Edward’s School in Vero Beach for his whole life (k-12). He was the captain of his Varsity Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse teams and led the football team to a State Championship his senior year. He now attends University of Central Florida in Orlando where he is studying Biology and Psychology to ultimately become a plastic surgeon.
He has many aspirations in life. Modeling and the Fitness Lifestyle have always been just some of his many loves. He wants to write at least two books so far. He also writes poetry and short stories. On top of that, Assad would like to pursue something in the music industry such as DJ-ing or producing. Sports such as Soccer, Football, Basketball, and Lacrosse have always been his passion since literally birth. Assad is known for his tattoo on his hip that translates to “Dear Lord/Oh God” from the Arabic “Yarab” that incorporates the Nike Symbol because of his love of sports. Assad is also know for “the look/smolder” , “bed room eyes” , or a smirk when he is in front of the camera. He also personal trains and offers many workout routines and diet plans for any age, sex, or weight (it is said he spends more time in the gym than at home). Most importantly, Assad is single and has never been in a relationship before because obviously he spends most of his time pleasing others. Assad has many upcoming events and shoots that may take him to the next level and he hopes that you all continue to follow him on his journey and see him reach the success he hopes for.
Syrian President Bashar al Assad is one freaky "Ass-Ad" Hole!
1. According to Reuters, the Israeli ambassador to the United States says Israel has wanted to see Syrian President Bashar Assad removed from power since before the outbreak of war - a shift from its publicly-stated position.
2. According to the Christian Science Monitor, the Syrian Army accused Turkey of deliberately trying to escalate tensions after a Turkish fighter jet "hastily" brought down a Syrian military helicopter along the unstable frontier.
3. According to the Associated Press, twin storms left scenes of havoc on both of Mexico's coasts on Tuesday, with the resort city of A-ca-pul-co isolated on the Pacific and heavy damage reported along the Gulf.
4. According to The Daily Mail, it is cricket mating season in Oklahoma and unusually massive swarms of the frisky bugs are terrorizing the state's residents. Not only does the field cricket have a noxious odor and shrieking chirp, it has a tendency toward cannibalism so killing them only makes things worse.
5. According to the Associated Press, Egyptian security forces backed by armored vehicles and helicopters on Monday stormed a town south of Cairo that had been held for over two months by militants loyal to the ousted Islamist president, swiftly taking control despite some resistance from gunmen.
The Bible says in Acts 1:10-11: "While [the disciples] looked stedfastly toward heaven as [Jesus] went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at Second Coming Herald.com. Follow us on Twitter @SecondComingH and like our Facebook page at facebook.com/SecondComingHerald
There is a Russian proposal on the table for Assad to hand over chemical weapons to the international community and have them destroyed. In exchange, President Obama said that he would not conduct military operations against Butcher ASSad. So good news for the innocent people in Syria. Instead of being gassed to death by the butcher Iranian Nazi proxy in Syria, innocent men, women, and children will be killed with convensional weapons. Ahh!!! What a sigh of relief.
in Self Help
Crazy days indeed. And why might that be? Well, let's look at the fact that Obama and Putin both have their Moon at 3 degrees of Gemini, and Assad has his Mercury at 3 degrees of Virgo.
With Neptune at a stationary direct position of 3 degrees Pisces, none of the players have any idea of what's really going on.
We'll be looking at the charts of all 3 (no pun there)!
Call in if you want to chat.
Mike Assad is seeking the Republican nomination for United States House of Representatives for New Jersey's second district. His opponent for the nomination is nine-term incumbent Frank LoBiondo.
Assad, who identifies himself with the Tea Party, is one of New Jersey's youngest elected officials, having won a seat on his local municipality's Board of Education at the age of 18.
For more information, visit Mr. Assad's website, follow him on Twitter and "like" him in Facebook.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (37 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (10 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (8 chatters)
- Turning Dreamers Into Achievers (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- GGM Radio (4 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (3 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (3 chatters)
- Trust Your Journey (2 chatters)
- Your World News (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (2 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- misspw (1 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (1 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (0 chatters)