SORT BY Relevancy
Justin Sigler is a clean comedian from Southern California, who was mentored by Nazareth, a professional Christian comedian. Since July 2011, he has performed at comedy clubs and church youth groups, making audiences laugh with his visual and verbal humor. In his act, Justin makes observations on life that the audience can relate to. Having Asperger Syndrome offers him the opportunity to infuse his material with a unique comedic perspective. Justin is a formerly homeschooled student, a 4th Degree Black Belt and head instructor at Journey Martial Arts, a musician, and a college student majoring in Communications.
Growing and Sustaining Your Wealth is a topic that as women can be very uncomfortable to talk about. Historically, we haven't been included in these issues and as a result are not well versed in the ins and outs. Join Kate Seastone, CEO of Simplicit Financial as she explains why we need to stop building a budget and start building a spending plan.
You are invited to join Chrism every Wednesday at 3pm PST for his weekly Kundalini Conversation on Blog Talk Radio.
You are most welcome to phone in and speak to Chrism live on air - to ask questions or to make comments or to share your own experience about any topic associated with Kundalini Awakening.
Here are just a few of the other venues on the net where Chrism provides information and support for those who are seeking and receiving the gifts of Kundalini.
The Able Act was signed into law by President Obama and promises to help people with disabilities live lives of more independence through tax free savings accounts. Join us as we discuss how these account will work with Mark Friese, Vice President of Special Needs Planning at Merrill Lynch, and Sara Weir, President National Downs Syndrome Society.
Our culture today has become obsessed with diets. Instead of that word simply meaning, "that which you eat", it has become a word that implies deprivation, starving, restriction, and sacrifice. There are so many fads and theories about how to achieve that perfect body, (whether realistic or not), and yet more and more people are suffering with allergies, digestive disturbance, and more serious conditions like cancer, celiac, and Crohn's Disease, as well as eating disorders such as anorexia, bulemia, pica, and Pradar Willi Syndrome. Despite the media and the quest for the perfect figure, the obesity epidemic continues and we know all too well (hopefully) how this condition can contribute to heart disease, diabetes, and cancer, not to mention other conditions like arthritis that are complicated by increasing weight.
Last time, we discussed how Ayurveda views food as medicine and how to incorporate Ayurvedic principles to achieve perfect weight and balance. Today Nick and Joanna will be discussing how hypnosis can help manage and heal the myriad of eating disorders that seem to affect us today.
Is it a matter of willpower, or are we powerless to make the changes we need to make to live a happier, healthier life where we can live longer and prevent disease before it starts?
Whether it's a matter of a few pounds you would like to lose, or a more serious problem of obesity and/or a related illness, hypnosis can help, along with a sensible diet and lifestyle that decreases stress, and brings some ease and sanity to this epidemic problem.
Find us always at www.thekalyanacentre.com / www.drjoannacarmichael.com or 484-412-8815.
Receive 20% off an initial consultation with Nick or Joanna when you mention this show!
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 75 minutes of herbal health questions.
this episode Q&A includes:
• birth control and birth control pills..
• making tinctures from fresh adn dry plant material of usnea, osha and echinacea..
• during menopause- unless you have a problem that is going to kill you, stay away from doctors..
• syndrome- collection of symptoms- not a disease..
• PCOS is genetic, you are born with it..
• sabal palm- medicinal?
• poke root can damage your kidneys- not to be taken in large doses..
• 'Down There' for information on herpes..
• Barrett's Esophagus- slippery elm and dandelion..
• rheumatoid arthritis- movement, pain management and astragalus..
• sugar in the diet..
• acne, yarrow and koalin clay..
• and much more..
LACK OF SLEEP HAS REACHED EPIDEMIC LEVELS IN THE U.S. IT’S ESTIMATED THAT 70 MILLION AMERICANS SUFFER FROM A SLEEP OR WAKEFULNESS DISORDER.
HERE NOW WITH SOME EYE-OPENING INFORMATION ON THE IMPACT THAT SLEEP DISORDERS HAVE ON DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES IS THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF THE WILLIS-EKBOM DISEASE FOUNDATION, KARLA DZIENKOWSKI.
1. WHAT ARE THE HEALTH EFFECTS OF NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP?
2. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE CAUSES OF SLEEP DISTURBANCES?
3. WHAT IS RESTLESS LEG SYNDROME (RLS) AND WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS?
4. WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO TALK ABOUT RLS DURING SLEEP AWARENESS WEEK/WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO TALK ABOUT RLS IN RELATION TO SLEEP?
5. WHAT CAN PEOPLE WITH RLS DO TO GET BETTER REST AT NIGHT?
Karla M. Dzienkowski, RN, BSN - Executive Director - Willis-Ekbom Disease Foundation
Karla M. Dzienkowski, RN, BSN is the Executive Director of the Willis-Ekbom Disease Foundation, also known as the RLS Foundation, located in Rochester, MN. In her role as Executive Director, Ms. Dzienkowski is responsible for supporting and upholding the mission and goals or the WED Foundation.
Today's special guest is Zoey Lee, a lifelong lover of art and education. She is an artist and art teacher who is a mother to three wonderful children that she has homeschooled from the beginning. A local artist and art teacher, she is blessed to share her love of art and education with a range of children including bright minded kids with Autism, ADD, ADHD, Dyslexia and sensory issues. She feel that it’s the gift that keeps on giving. More information can be found about her art at www.zoeyleedesignz.com.
Dana is the owner of AngelArts, a Creative Arts Agency and Publishing House. Seven years ago, she discovered that her son and husband both have Aspergers. It's opened up a whole new world for her and her family. Yes, there are incredible challenges, but she chooses to see how God has blessed her family through it.
Her son created a painting that became an inspiration for her Autism Awareness product line, Autism: God's Bright Kids. She also is publishing a book called "Angels in the Midst: Rising Above Autism and Aspergers," a collection of stories, poetry, videos, and artwork about how God uses ordinary people in the challenge of living with Autism and how He works in the midst of it. She is looking for submissions, sponsors, and nonprofits to give a portion of the revenue to.
JOIN ME AND CO-HOST: GENESIS BLU FOR OUR 2ND EPISODE! "THE CIRCUS SYNDROME"..PLUS GUEST: ROZIER..
in Self Help
"Ooooh, gurrrl, he got that good hair!" "Dang, she fine with those green eyes and light skin." "What's up, my n***a?" "That's my ride or die b****!" These are only a few examples of the things we say to each other and unfortunately, these phrases have been passed down to generation to generation. Some people who use these phrases may think they're taking a negative term and making it positive, but in reality, they're negatively impacting themselves and those around them. How can you possibly love yourself, love others, and accomplish your dreams if you use negative terms to refer to yourselves and other people? It's time to remove those shackles and stop placing limitations on yourselves.
This week special guest is Forrealthepoet and his NO MORE ROPE FOUNDATION. Brother Douglas brings his poetic skills and activism to life.
Hosted By: Henry Allen-Muhammad
With Special Guest Hosts: Jason X and Forrest Muhammad
Unlawful Captives deals with the creation, sustaining, the politics, criminalization and the effects of The Prison Industrial Complex in America and World Wide.
Why are there more people incarcerated in America the rest of the free countries worldwide combined.
Why does America lock up drug user whereas other countries opt for treatment?
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (31 chatters)
- John Baptist (28 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (13 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- In Todays America (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- The Word of God Above All (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)