SORT BY Relevancy
Yesterday was the first week many churches observed the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church and next week, on Sunday, Nov. 8th, will be the second Sunday. One question people in the persecution ministries are asking is whether or not Asia Bibi will be released soon from her unjust inprisonment. Let's pray she is.
Join us as we continue our bible study through the book of Romans, as we start in Romans 15:28 and continue into the final chapter of Romans 16.
Read more about Asia Bibi here.
Bible News Radio is brought to you daily and is a listener supported program. To give an offering, please click here and donate via Pay Pal.
1. The United States plans to increase the number of military and humanitarian drills it conducts in the Asia-Pacific as part of a new strategy to counter China’s rapid expansion in the South China Sea.
2. Nearly 200 retired U.S. generals, admirals and former political officials have come out strongly against the Iran nuclear accord, and have called upon Congress to sink the agreement on the grounds that it will “enable Iran to become far more dangerous.”
3. Russian President Vladimir Putin and Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah el-Sisi on Wednesday called for a coalition to combat terrorism in the Middle East.
4. The Taliban seized a district headquarters in Afghanistan’s Helmand province on Monday despite U.S. air strikes to repel them, and two NATO soldiers were shot dead by uniformed men on an army base in the area, a stronghold for militants and opium.
5. Jerusalem has seen a sharp increase in violent security incidents, with 580 such incidents against civilians or security forces recorded over the past two months.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 1 Chronicles 21:9-13.
Our second coming quote for today is from Charles Spurgeon: He said, "Apart from the second advent of our Lord, the world is more likely to sink into a pandemonium than to rise into a millennium."
Asia Monet Ray made her television debut at six years old when she entered the first season of Lifetime’s Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. Despite being the youngest, she wowed the judges and audiences. Asia beat competitors twice her age to make it to the finale, where she placed third overall.
Afterwards, Asia joined Abby Lee Miller’s elite junior competition team on season 3 of Dance Moms and proved she was a champion by winning every single competition solo she performed. Asia was then offered her own docu-series, Raising Asia. The series followed the young performer alongside her mom, dad, and little sister Bella Blu.
While Asia is best known for her dancing, she is now venturing into the world of music. Her debut album is titled “Asia Monet”. The full LP is available on Asia’s website. Her current single "Christmas Time" debuted just in time for the holidays and will be played on this broadcast!
Asia also has a huge social media following, gaining about 1,000 to 2,000 Instagram followers daily adding to her existing 500,000 followers.
She is rounding out her triple threat status with a budding acting career and recently wrapped the indie film Sister Code alongside Amber Rose.
Asia Monet Ray's Website
Click here to purchase Asia's single "Christmas Time"
Click here to view the video to "Christmas Time"
Today on BR on the World we cover Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Unlike the WTO or other multilateral trade bodies, APEC has no treaty obligations required of its participants. Decisions made within APEC are reached by consensus and commitments are undertaken on a voluntary basis,21 members - referred to as "member economies" - which account for approximately 40 percent of the world's population, approximately 55 percent of world GDP and about 44 percent of world trade. Member Economies are Australia; Brunei Darussalam; Canada; Chile; People's Republic of China; Hong Kong, China; Indonesia; Japan; Republic of Korea; Malaysia; Mexico; New Zealand; Papua New Guinea; Peru; The Republic of the Philippines; The Russian Federation; Singapore; Chinese Taipei; Thailand; United States of America; Viet Nam.
Born Asia Nicole Powell, 15 year old Pop Star from Yulee, Florida has always had a passion for singing and realized this was something she was born to do at the tender age of 6. In February of 2012, Asia decided to turn her hobby into her dream for stardom. Since then she has been winning nonstop making her mark in the industry. In December 2012, Asia won the "Atlanta's Hottest Future Superstar under 18" award. She also won the America Model Talent Search talent category. In May 2013, Asia won the King Ryan Music Showcase where she was the only kid/teen artist. Recently, Asia has won the 2014 CMM Award for Best Pop Artist of the year.
Born Asia Nicole Powell this talented 15 Year old vocalist/dancer/ Writer hails from Yulee, Florida, but now resides in Atlanta, GA. Asia talent begin to surface around age 6 when she made herself noticeable by performing solos for family members and neighbors. Asia had a passion for singing and realized this was something she was born to do. In February of 2012 Asia started to pursue her dream. Asia made her mark as a newcomer to the Industry in December 2012 when she won Atlanta's Hottest Future Superstar under 18 award and The America Model Talent Search talent category. In May 2013 Asia won the King Ryan Music Showcase where she was the only Kid/Teen Artist. Asia won the 2014 CMM Award for Best Pop Artist of the year. Asia has performed at places such as the Cobb Galleria, The Georgia Convention Center, and Hard Rock Cafe. Asia is a natural in all of the elements of stardom and makes more than a lasting impression. Asia doesn't only sing to entertain, but rather to inspire and empower others. Asia single Hey Young World is that Empowerment song and she is requested by many Schools, Organizations and Churches to inspire and empower their Youth with a performance of Hey young World. Hey Young World was written to encourage to follow your dreams and never back down. Asia also use her Talent in supporting causes such as anti- bullying and in fund-raising for charities. Asia has supported and Sponsored Breaking the chain organization this organization provides a variety of Services for Teen girls 12 -18 such as mentoring and career guidance Asia has also supported winning The Battle Organization in raising money for Kids with Cancer. Asia inspiration for music is drawn through Artist such as Christina Aguilera, Beyonce and Rihanna.
1. General Ray Odierno said on Friday that the U.S. Army is far more heavily engaged around the world than projected when it began slashing force size several years ago, and its commitments will be hard to maintain in the long run as troop numbers shrink.
2. Saudi Arabia said on Saturday that it broke up planned Islamic State attacks in the kingdom, announcing that it has arrested over 400 people in its raids.
3. Iran’s supreme leader on Saturday hailed the Iranian masses for demanding the destruction of Israel and America, and said he hoped that God would answer their prayers.
4. Israel signaled on Friday that it would ask the United States for increased military aid to counter any threats that may arise as result of the international agreement on Iran’s nuclear program.
5. A senior Israeli official has warned that the new nuclear deal with Iran gives Tehran full legitimacy to engage in further atomic work and will set off a regional nuclear and conventional arms race.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is 1 Kings 11:30-32 which reads: " And Ahijah caught the new garment that was on him, and rent it in twelve pieces: And he said to Jeroboam, Take thee ten pieces: for thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel, Behold, I will rend the kingdom out of the hand of Solomon, and will give ten tribes to thee: (But he shall have one tribe for my servant David's sake, and for Jerusalem's sake, the city which I have chosen out of all the tribes of Israel:)"
Our second coming quote for today is from R.A. Torrey. He said: "The imminent return of our Lord is the great Bible argument for a pure, unselfish, devoted, unworldly, active life of service."
The Lords Ought& Rebuke At That Time!!!!
TONIGHT ON CRUSH RADIO:
Traditional Foods and Recipes from Asia, Africa, and America
Ancient Remedies and Medicines
The Persecution of Whistleblowers in This Country
Book Review: Flying Serpents and Dragons, by R.A. Boulay
And much more!