SORT BY Relevancy
in Pop Culture
Tim Wright has seen it all--and is talking about it! Movies, sporting events, TV, music, games, whatever you're talking about, Tim Wright is talking about!
Ashton Kutcher starred in "Dude, Where's My Car?" in 2000. In 2013, he should be starring "Dude, Where's My Career?" In this week's "Wright Reviews", Tim Wright reviews the Steve Jobs biopic "Jobs", and why Ashton Kutcher was the wrong man for the job!
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore are popular as popular people. Why is Ashton Kutcher paid so much to replace Charlie Sheen in Two and a Half Men? Wall street manipulation scam?Twitter fans. Security and Exchange Commission (SEC). Loraine Goodwin talks.
Join host Minister Jonathan Simmons, and the Young Guns Reggie and Ashton , for our weekly radio broadcast and Periscope video show We talk about the Falcon season and playoff hopes,more upsets in College Football, UGA vs GA Tech, Hawks, more. Tune in 6pm on Mondays for LIVE broadcast on air! In Atlanta area on WIGO 1570. Click to hear online at REAL TALK SPORTS, WIGO 1570, and now 1100EntertainmentRadio Mobile via the TuneIn radio app.
Are you getting enough play in your day? Are our children getting enough play in their day? The pressure to do more, stay busy and achieve is being instilled earlier and earlier. 8th graders are becoming accustomed to doing 7 hours of homework at night, in between soccer practice and dance.
Join host Star Staubach of Ignite Radiance as she welcomes guest expert Donna Ashton to the show. Ashton is the founder and CEO of The Waldorf Connection, an online resource that provides workshops, eClasses, and one-to-one training for thousands of homeschooling families all over the world. She is committed to delivering how-to guidance and support to moms seeking to educate their children in a holistic, mindful way.
Why is play so incredibly important for our children and our societ? Can it lead to greater productivity? What are the benefits of play? We'll be answering these questions and more on today's show!
Special Guest: John Ashton of Crackerjack Visual Thinking
Join us as we talk about what visual thinking is, how to get an organisation ‘visual thinking’ and how it can be used to engage a workforce.
John helps to increase engagement by helping people explore and visualise their organisations story.
Helping people throughout an organisation have a shared understanding the organisations story (often referred to as its strategic narrative) is a key part of any engagement strategy.
His career began working in a variety of learning and development roles for Boots the Chemists including e-learning and behavioural competency development roles. He then went on to lead the learning and development function at Nottingham Building Society introducing a blended learning approach, overseeing the skills and behavioural development aspects of a major core systems implementation and designing the society’s first management and executive development programmes.
Host: Jo Moffat
1. In a second day of raids in Syria, Russian warplanes carried out 30 airstrikes on Thursday in the northern province of Idlib that targeted not the Islamic State but a rival insurgent coalition.
2. Demonstrating a new level of tension with Israel, President Mahmoud Abbas of the Palestinian Authority declared on Wednesday that it was no longer bound by the Oslo Peace Accords and subsequent agreements that formed the basis for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
3. U.S. Defense Secretary Ashton Carter has voiced his concerns over Russia’s “contradictory position” in Syria, saying the Kremlin’s decision to conduct airstrikes at the request of Bashar Assad is “tantamount to pouring gasoline on the fire.”
4. Iran’s Supreme Leader is threatening Saudi Arabia with “tough and harsh” retaliation after saying that the bodies of Hajj stampede victims are not being repatriated swiftly.
5. The Palestinian Authority raised its flag at the United Nations headquarters in New York for the first time on Wednesday.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 45:1-3 which reads: "My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer. Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever. Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty."
Our second coming quote for today is from C.H. Spurgeon. He said, "If I knew that our Lord would come this evening, I should preach just as I mean to preach; and if I knew he would come during this sermon, I would go on preaching until he did."
Come one Come all and join in to listen/talk with Memphis true young talent Ashton London and the new information on Empire.
A continuation of Sunday's program live!
VA Issues, Veterans Plight, Politicians, Solutions, VA is Lying Billboards,
The health of our Veterans is so important and it is if they have been tossed to the kerb side and left to die!
Guests David Lesley on PTSD and All of You on VA is Lying, Roger Gagnon will be joining us.
UPDATE: One Step Ahead with Nick Ashton. Roger Gagnon will be a guest at about 7:02 pm (EST). We will have comments from Bob McDonald, ABC News, 60 Minutes and importantly YOU!
Call-in Line (646) 668-8952, if you have question and wish to go on the show Press #1, this indicates you are wanting to speak.
To listen to the program on the Internet: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/…/one-step-ahead-with-nick-ash…
You can also listen by phone (646) 668-8952
See You on the radio and the Accent is on YOU!
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (27 chatters)
- PTRNEspanol (17 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (4 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- MRTALK (3 chatters)
- BobBrown (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- BANDWAGON SPORTS SHOW (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- The Blunt (1 chatters)