SORT BY Relevancy
What a show!
Aaron Graham, Captain of the Native Sun out of 22nd St Landing describes how the 3/4 day boat caught and released a marlin so very close to home. What a story and plenty of TUNA TALK too.
Whale shark and blue marlin battle off Catalina Island. Crisis in Cabo; a live update with Jonathan Roldan from Baja California's capital, La Paz as things have really dteriorated.
A 147 pound opah taken by a jet skier from www.BloodyJetSkis.com . Captain John Woodrum from the Pursuit with wide open tuna and more for 22nd St Landing in San Pedro.
Patrick Basler has a report about albacore, yellowfin tuna, dorado and more from the Outer Limits in San Diego.
Bill Varney has all the latest from the surf including an orange mouth corvina and a needlefish taken near San Diego. Catch Bill at www.FishTheSurf.com .
Don Ashley with the hot tuna bite out of Long Beach and a Baja Relief Effort with PFO.
Erin Villareal with the latest and greatest from Cisco's. Tuna, yellowtail, bonito, rockfish!!
Latest private boaters info on www.PFOradio.com
Before You Go Pro, is definitely excited, to bring another great college coach, onto the BYGP Locker Room Show, to talk about what it really takes to play major college football. Coach Chris Foster, has been the running backs coach, for three seasons, at the university of Appalachian State.
The Mountaineers football team, is always known to bring it on the football field, and the university stresses bringing it in the classroom as well. Tune in, to hear what coach Foster has to say about the App St. football program, recruiting, and the make-up of a great student-athlete, right here in the BYGP Locker Room!
On this week's podcast, I will welcome Union College's new Football Coach Zack Willis. I will speak with Coach Willis about his first year at Union to date and preview the upcoming Battle for the Brass Lantern on Satruday, September 20th vs. The University of the Cumberlands. Jon North and John Gatto of Union College will also be around to talk everything sports. Join us!!
Please join us as we discuss Mental Illness. "What's on My Mind." With, Ms. Ashley Smith.
Ashley Smith was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia in 2007 after stealing a military truck and leading the police on a high speed chase -- a joy ride that landed her in jail.
"I heard voices. I saw images of people following me that scared me. I thought my life was in danger,"
After receiving treatment for her illness and learning to cope through medication and a strong support system, Smith decided to draw awareness to stereotypes by beginning her own nonprofit, "Embracing My Mind."
Ashley Smith's book "What's on my Mind is available on Amazon, please see a review below:
"Ashley Smith wrote her book according to the format of the NAMI In Our Own Voice presentation where people share their own experiences with their mental health problems. Ashley's experience is very unique and she is able to clearly describe what happened to her, what she experienced (in terms of her symptoms), how her family supported her, and how she was able to get treatment and move on with her life. This is a wonderful guide for people with loved ones suffering from mental illness and those who have a diagnosis. Ashely is an incredible woman whose story will inspire and encourage others to seek help and overcome their own mental health issues.
Please take the time and visit Ashley's blog- http://overcomingschizophrenia.blogspot.com/
Let's take remove the shame and embarrasement that's attached to Mental Health Illness.
Mrs. Delaurentis was never easy to figure out. In my opinoin, she was an abusive mother the way she spoke to Alison. Alison's dad is gone all the time, too, since Mrs. D's death. Hanna seems to be in a bad place this seaso and her bad hair extensions don't help. Caleb's return stir no passion. Spencer and Toby, Spoby, are a hot couple and the sex scenes are to die for. That and more on tonight's episode. Mr. Fitz is boring half the time unless he lifts his shirt to show his scar. What is E. Lamb up to? Who is Bethany Young? Mona deserved that slap as well.
Singing siblings Alec and Becca King, who go by the name This Boy That Girl, not only sing and rap, they also write songs and play instruments. Many siblings can’t even share the TV for an hour without going crazy, but this dynamic Pop/ Hip Hop duo will spill the beans on what it takes to work side by side! We’ll also get the inside scoop on their upcoming EP, releasing this spring! TD Radio hosts Aeshia, Moiba, and DJ Tygr will also share the latest in entertainment news, music and more! TWEET your questions for This Boy That Girl to @TeenDiaries using the hashtag #TBTGonTDradio.
Don’t forget to subscribe to TD Radio on iTunes for updates whenever a new episode is available. Also leave ratings and comments on the show. Thanks for the support!
P.S. CLICK HERE to "follow" Teen Diaries on Twitter!
P.P.S. CLICK HERE to "like" Teen Diaries on Facebook!
P.P.P.S. CLICK HERE to "follow" Teen Diaries on Instagram!
Thanks for joining us for another episode. David, Kyle, and Doug will be discussing the celeb nude pic scandal, a tribute to those we've lost, tweets we've received from our twitter followers, and more. Dallas is in gay Paris (pronounced pair-e today) with his hubster.
As always follow us at @TheSpilledTea, @Doquinn76, @KylieSF, @OnAirWithDoug, and @Odaat_webseries.
Matthew Grant & David Kirkwood will be LIVE at the FINAL Union show to provide commentary for our listeners!
Confirmed matches for the show include:
* Ethan Page (c) v. Josh Alexander v. Brent Banks - Union Heavyweight Championship
* Checkmate (Lionel Knight & Christopher Bishop) (c) v. The Southern Vultures (John Greed & T-Rex Atkins) - Union Tag Team Championships
* Buck Gunderson (c) v. Alex Vega - Union Northern Lights Unified Cruiserweight Championship
* King of Toronto 2014 crowned
* Michael Elgin, Ashley Sixx, Mike Rollins, Kingdom James, RJ City & more in action!
September 11th, 2014 marks an anniversary of the day the world watched the United States of America tend to an act of terror on it's own soil. According to New York News & Politics, it's estimated that over 10,000 children lost their parents on September 11, 2001. Imagine learning your parents are dead due to a suicide bomber!
Imagine learning your parents consider you dead to them (upon learning you identify as gay or lesbian). Daniel Ashley Pierce's parents said just about as much in this (now viral) video.
A recent Rolling Stones article: The Forsaken: A Rising Number of Homeless Gay Teens Are Being Cast Out by Religious Families offers us a critical look at the terror some parents strike in the hearts of their kids when they learn of their sexual orientation.
In this episode, we'll talk about this terror with an expert who deals with youth who face homelessness due to a variety of factors, including coming out.
Meet Raquel (Rocki) Simões, Program Manager for Avenues for Homeless Youth in Minneapolis MN. She manages the GLBT Host Home Program. Rocki invites us to explore deeper aspects of youth homelessness briefly outlined in her blog-post on VillageQ.
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, as we talk to the university of Southeastern Oklahoma, D-Coordinator, Charlie Burks. This is a fabulous opportunity for any athlete or parent, with questions about college scholarships, to tune in.
Southeastern Oklahoma, is a division II program, that has a history of having great players, who are also great people off-the-field. Coach Burks, has coached at schools like West Texas A&M and East Central, and has a passion for feeding into young student-athletes. Come on in the BYGP Locker Room, to find out what it takes to catch the eye of a college recruiter, and receive an opportunity to play at the division II level.
Don Ashley with all the latest on our local tuna bite and more from Pierpoint Landing in Long Beach.
John Woodrum with another great day on the Pursuit out of 22nd St Landing with another great days tuna fishing. Lots of great tips for you.
Bill Varney has all the latest from the Southern California surf and a great tip sure to bring you lots more fish.
Proud father, Eduardo Camarena talks about his son's first two tuna caught on board the Pursuit.
Phil takes a moment of silence for 911.
Lots more too
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (89 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- reactionariez (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- DHead Radio (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Long Nail Divas Turnt Up (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- On the Job Complaining (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Mz Robinson Talks (1 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- House of Hu Humanity United (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (0 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (0 chatters)
- Refreshing Waters Ministries (0 chatters)