SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com & Spirit of America Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
Special Performing Arts Q&A Session:
- Actor Michael Twombley
- Choreographer, dancer and author Jamal Story
- Actor, filmmaker and stuntman Shaun Piccinino
- Actor and fitness celebrity Guy Grundy
- Actress Diane Chambers
- Writer, actor and producer Collin Pelton.
- Fashion designer Aggie Garcia is the guest co-host and will discuss historic sewing trends and holiday fashions.
- Artist Victoria Chick will discuss functional art and modern designer Raymond Loewy.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein – author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’ will discuss Chanukah recipes and wine.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com & Spirit of America Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s CHAMPAGNE SUNDAYS variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
Featured Guests& Segments:
- Chef Ivan Flowers – 5 Star Executive Chef of Top of the Market in San Diego, CA
- Ruth & Howard Milstein – Author of Gourmand award-winnin ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- Lisa Grey – Author Pink Kitchen cookbooks.
- Philip Romero & Ish Herring – William Pilgrim & The All Grows Up Band
- Debbie Mansheim – Bard Date Company & Basket Creations and More in Yuma, AZ
- Donna George – The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
- Victoria Chick – New Mexico based Artist & Print Collector
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Presented by India Irie, Rhonda Paolo & Kami Be w Honoured Guest, Victoria Maree
The standard American diet consists of mostly acid forming foods. Fake fats, sugar, high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), bleached white flours made into breads and pastry is extremely acid forming. You should focus on eating a diet of 60-80% alkaline foods daily. Real nutrition can be found in a diet high in a wide variety of veggies that are eaten every day, all day! Focus on fresh organic green veggies, fresh smoothies as well as green super foods such as chlorella. Fruits of all types, even citrus fruits that are considered acid, are all alkaline forming. The increased consumption of fruits and vegetables in an alkaline diet may benefit bone health, reduce muscle loss through lack of physical activity as well as reduce cases of other chronic diseases such as hypertension, type 2 diabetes and stroke.
The true benefit of eating an alkaline diet is that it is high in the minerals and phytonutrients needed by your body to grow and maintain itself. An increase in magnesium that may enter the cell is another added benefit of the alkaline diet. This is one of the greatest benefits of eating lots of green leafy vegetables. Readily available magnesium, which is required to activate vitamin D, would result in numerous added benefits in the body. Work a variety of dark leafy greens into every meal over the course of the day. Order some spinach as a side dish, add a garden salad to your lunch, snack on kale chips, make a green veggie juice smoothie or mix up some powdered greens with your early morning juice.
GAREK is a New York based singer-songwriter. Born and raised in Wisconsin, he made the transition to New York in 2010. Fusing Industrial Rock (a la Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson and Garbage) with haunting melodies and explosive choruses, GAREK creates a distinct sonic landscape. This Electro-Industrial hybrid, coupled with his artfully degenerate style, make him a force to be watched.
GAREK’s first single “Save The Queen” has already gotten tastemakers around the globe buzzing. London’s EQ Music has hailed him as “a deity of Industrial-Electro mastery” while Australia’s DNA Magazine says, “He’s ready to rule the world!” MTV’s LOGO (NewNowNext) says, “for all [his] influences, there’s something distinctive about what Garek is doing.”
“Save The Queen” and “E.T.” set the stage for GAREK’s rise as a 90s kid with a contemporary torch. Stay tuned and visit his official website HERE; also purchase his debut EP, "Take the King, Vol. 1" here on iTunes
Paul Richmond is an artist, activist, and storyteller. His work often incorporates elements of pop culture, politics, and his own experiences as a gay man. You can see all of his work, purchase some prints and more at http://paulrichmondstudio.com. His latest series, War Paint, explores ideas of identity and masculinity through expressive, figurative paintings of men covering their bodies with paint. He enjoys working with models who have made important or interesting contributions to LGBT culture, and he's painted everyone from Jack Mackenroth to Perez Hilton. Many of the "gaylebrity" models were a part of his Cheesecake Boys series, a gay/male spin on classic pin-up art from the 40's and 50's.
When he's not painting, he is busy with a non-profit organization that he founded with his childhood art teacher called the You Will Rise Project. Their mission to empower young people who have experienced bullying to speak out through the creation of uncensored artworks. He was bullied horribly as a kid and having a creative outlet made all the difference. He does free workshops for young people, a mentorship program connecting college artists with bullied high school students, a special project last spring called Art For Michael in support of an 11 year old boy who attempted suicide after being bullied for his love of My Little Pony, and a new social media photo campaign called #SelfieRespect. Visit: http://youwillriseproject.com.
Him and his husband are involved with the fight for marriage equality as well. They were married a year and a half ago with a group of 24 other LGBT couples who rode a bus to Washington DC and had our ceremony in front of the Supreme Court building just days before DOMA was repealed.
Country Round Up Today! Your Nashville and Local Artist Review and talk show.
We feature the very best in countdowns and in the news of what is going on in the Nashville and Regional Country Music Scene.
Fresh Interviews, Special Features and appearance schedules, the best in Mp3's downloads of local artist and the most fun allowed on internet radio.
Join us every week to hear the happenings and talents of wonderfully gifted people.
We will be the talk of the town, and you can tell the friends to call and join us live in studio
(347)215-7579, every Wednesday on Blogtalkradio!
George has lived next to yellowstone since the early 2000's he has spent many years watching and getting to know the wolves and wildlife. He expresses his passion for those animals he lives with through his incredible artwork, that can be seen on his page, http://www.georgebumann.com/ , join us on Wensday the 26th at 8 PM eastern for an inside view of the wolves of Yellowstone
It's WISDOM WEDNESDAY and today we'll be getting real with why some women stay lonely and why some seem to have the life that every woman wants!
Have you been through a terrible break-up or two or three? Have you been taught that the problem is that "all men are dogs"? Well...tonight is for you. Single IS NOT synomymous with LONELY, but some of ya'll don't know that yet! You will by the end of the night soooo....
Don't take offense...take some notes and we just may be able to find you a cuddle buddy for the holidays.
As usual, JC will be in the studio and I can't wait to hear her "Yaz Spaz"
DJ will have another round of "The Dumb and The Bull"
SJ will have our "ChickShyt Chew" Letter, Horoscopes and shout outs.
Buckle up people...this could be a bumpy ride!
Every Wednesday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm EST. the Access to Arising Artists Show Radio Host Tracey Chantel & Co-Host Trish features independent recording artists from around the world. The show playlist includes R&B, Pop, Hip Hop, Jazz, Gospel and Reggae music. The listening audience are part of the show as Co-Host and Votes which song played on the air should be "Let It Ride" or "Pass It By". The Artist song with the most "Let It Ride" Votes is featured on the Access To Arising Artists Website for site visitors of over 35, 000 per week to hear. That Artist is also given the title ARTIST of the WEEK with the WOW Factor receiving worldwide recognition and exposure.
Today's Episode is Dedicated In Memory of My Sister MONIQUE MARSHALL.
Wising her a Heavenly Happy Birthday on Thanksgiving Day.
GUEST: TMD NYC A&R's "Artist On Their Grind" Guest Today:
NEW SEGMENTS: SALUTE A YOUTH - Giving recognition to Youths who are doing Good Things in Their Lives
CHEAP CHEETAH - Saving Money Tips by Roxie Hill
LISTEN LIVE at (718) 766-4864 Follow Us on Twitter @arisingartists & Visit @; www.AccessToArisingArtists.com
Our Sponsor Team MASHN Distribution on Twitter @searchtoptalent
Greg Jackson: Artist, Songwriter, and Producer, Multi-platinum recordings. Solo Album debuts 2014
Born in Cincinnati Ohio, Greg started performing at the age of four when his uncle and aunts would take him to several school activities with them just so he could perform for their friends. At age fourteen, he joined a Cincinnati based band by the name of "The Soulseekers" (1969) who later changed their name to "400 Years of What" (1972).
After performing locally for years, he later hooked up with members of Parliament Funkadelic (1975) now known as the Original P. then move to Atlanta GA. While writing and rehearsing approximately a year for Original P., he received a called from Bootsy and his brother Catfish Collins (1976) asking him to join a band that they and George Clinton was producing by the name of Roger and the Human Body now known as Zapp since 1980.
Working with the Troutman brothers gave him an opportunity to not only tour the world, but a chance to share his musical ability by writing, producing, co-producing and performing with such artist as Roger Troutman, Shirley Murdock, Bobby Glover, New Horizon, the Human Body, Dick Smith, Sugarfoot of the Ohio Players, Bigg Robb and Dayton. Greg is currently on tour with Zapp and working with Troutman brothers (Lester, Terry and Rufus) who he has become their long time friend.
Host & CEO: PoeEtiq Co Host/ Music Director: Raw Dawg Co Host: John Lowe Co Host: Butter DeeJay: Doctor A.T. Magazine Editor & Chief : Myra MO To call: 213-559-2995 We now air 7 DAYS a week at 8pm Est| 7pm Cst| 6pm Mst| 5pm Pst 24/7 access www.blogtalkradio.com/hiphopnationalradio Sunday: Ministry Of Motivation with John Lowe Mon.| Wed.| Fri. Conference Call (Industry Focused) Raw Dawg & PoeEtiq Tue.| Thurs.| Sat. In The Mix With Doctor A.T. As a token of appreciation, for you tuning in, you or anyone you are connected with that does music we are offering FREE Airplay Yes, Get free Airplay today! It is as simple as 123 upload your radio ready MP3 @ www.hiphopnationalradio.com maximize your exposure now. Help us lift up & build up the unsigned music community by having 100 your fans request your music on twitter @hiphopnational or #hiphopnational "Taking Music From the Studio To the Bank!" Hip Hop National is Marketing and Management firm that is assisting Music Artist with preseting a professional presentation and portfolio to the Industry Inside Circle Of The Music Business We aim to educate will you help? Contact; 954.461.3398 for Booking and Details Read more: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hiphopnationalradio/2014/08/20/experience-vs-trial-and-error#ixzz3BRMSpa2T
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (17 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- David and Wes (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (10 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (10 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (9 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (8 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Deon After Dark (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (0 chatters)