SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Champagne Sundays variety show airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona.
- Emmy award-winning journalist and writer Terry Irving will talk about his thrilling debut novel COURIER.
- Author B.R. Maul will discuss the first installment of his fantasy series “Portals, Passages & Pathways Part 1: In the Land of Magnanthia”
- Artist Victoria Chick will chat about Lighthouses in Art
- H. Alan Day, co-author of memoir ‘The Horse Lover’ talks Cowboy Culture
- Summer in Sequoia National Park with park ranger Dana Dierkes, and Leah Launey - innkeeper of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA.
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’, author of NO MORE HEROES, will discuss his recent travels through Iceland.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays entertainment and variety show, airing live from the Louisiana Political Museum in Winnfield, Loisiana!
- Award-winning author Andrew Mozina will discuss his new book ‘Quality Snacks’
- Lance Laber – Executive Director of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, in Tucson, AZ
- Artist Victoria Chick will discuss Surrealism.
- Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, Cynthia Johnston will talk about the health benefits of Nettles.
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. – Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, will discuss Discrimination Law.
- Author Chris Cipollini will discuss his new book ‘Lucky Luciano: Mysterious Tales of a Gangland Legend’
Victoria Vives Khuong hosting EARTH SKY people RADIO, every TUESDAY at 6pm PST ~ (9pm EST). Call (347) 215-8586.
Living in Harmony with Mother Earth and Awakening to an Intergalactic Society!
Bringing to you greater awareness regarding:
*Starseeds and Extraterrestrial Life *Living in harmony with one another, with Mother Earth and with life beyond Earth *The Interstellar Alliance or Planet Earth becoming part of an Intergalactic Society! *The transformative power of Music, Frequency and Sound *Shamanism, Ancestral Wisdom and the Star Nations *Self-sustainable and regenerative living… and much more!!
SPECIAL GUEST!! Or should I say "guests"? In this exciting episode, the one and only, Rob Gauthier, will be with us and he will also be channeling TReb Bor yit-NE!! Rob is the creator of this wonderful radio group, The Enlightenment Evolution Network. He will be part of the 2nd International Chanting for Peace and Laughter! http://www.trebchanneling.com/
In our huge Summer Love Finale, our favorite Relationship Expert Des Diddy rejoins the team to discuss the art of the very significant, very underappreciated, very common, very oblivious, Side Chick. Are YOU it ?! Thanks for another wonderful Summer Love Series!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith – publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show. This episode airs live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, AZ.
On This Episode:
- Celebrate The Arts in California’s Sequoia Country with Donnette Silva Carter – Porterville Chamber of Commerce, Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce, Leah Launey – Sequoia Foothills Chamber of Commerce & Three Rivers B&B
- Robbie Boyd the popular UK singer-songwriter is releasing his debut album, ‘So Called Man’, produced and mixed by Tristan Ivemy.
- Murals of Silver City, NM with New Mexico based figurative artist Victoria Chick.
- English Ancestry & Family History with Glynn Burrows, Norfolk Tours UK.
- Yuma Territorial Prison with Ann-Jeanette "A-J" Mosqueda, Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area in Yuma, AZ.
- Marcus Valdespino talks about his book ‘The White Boy Confessions: The Explosive Story of Marcus Valdespino and San Antonio's Hood’
Dr. Stephanie Y. Evans is Chair of the Department of Africana Women's Studies, African American Studies, and History (AWH) at Clark Atlanta University. She is the former Director of African American Studies and Associate Professor of Women's Studies at the University of Florida. She is the author of three books: Black Passports: Travel Memoirs as a Tool for Youth Empowerment (2014), Black Women in the Ivory Tower, 1850-1954: An Intellectual History (2007) and a co-edited book, African Americans and Community Engagement in Higher Education (2009). She has also co-edited Africana Studies at the Graduate Level: A Twenty-first Century Perspective, a special issue of the Western Journal of Black Studies and published in journals including Peace Studies Journal, Frontiers: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad, Feminist Teacher, Florida Historical Quarterly, and African American Research Perspectives.
Robyn Vandenberg "aka" That Sports Chick is no stranger to NASCAR. She has family members that have been racing local tracks since the 60's. They have raced the greatest. Listen as she brings her NO HOLDS BARRED attitude to Racin' Nation. This is no pit puppy , more like a pit bull with an illegal Hendrick engine! Shane Lake " aka " The Big Dawg is not only a HUGE NASCAR fan but he is NO.1 when it comes to Sim Racing. The Self Proclaimed Guard Dog of Racin' Nation Radio. "Mama" PattyKay Lilley sends someone from NASCAR into the Corner so listen in Monday Nights at 7pm et
When it comes to dating, does playing the game help your chances and scoring? How do you weed out those who are just in it for the chase and is it possible to have something fun and successful, completely game-free? Tonight we discuss playing hard to get and we welcome our special guest, James Swanwick to help us navigate this hot, hot topic!
Call in for questions and comments at any point in the show.
Micheeal James Wallace has exceeded beyond his expected potential. 1 out or 4 boys, Mike grew up in a single parent, low income home household in Alief area of Houston, Tx. Always a natural artist, he was given the name 'Mike the Great", formhis art teacher because of his award winning talent.
Have you been settling in your life? Have you been accepting the run-of-the-mill programming that much of this world dictates? Would you be willing to get out of your comfort zone to create a different reality?
Doing what it takes to live your dreams takes guts! Join me as I interview special guest Lauren Elizabeth Stanford of Bold Life Healing!
Bold Life Healing is about healing your life, and creating what you desire.
Emotional Release Processing (referred to as Processing) is a type of holistic therapy that helps people release their emotional burdens and identify negative beliefs that they are carrying.
The road blocks and resistance that you encounter in life, can easily be released by identifying why you hold onto it, releasing it, and then creating new beliefs. Processing is a type of holistic therapy that focuses on how our thoughts and feelings affect our health and life.
*Processing is not traditional counseling or therapy. It does not include diagnosing or prescribing medication. Instead, processing is associated with psycho-neuro-immunology (PNI). This science focuses on how our thoughts and feelings affect our health.*