SORT BY Relevancy
Year after year, Arsenal loses yet another of its most valuable, cherished commodities: a senior. Contrary to what certain individuals in positions of authority at Arsenal may think, we at the Arsenal Senior Foundation believe life doesn't end after age thirty. Please listen to see how YOU can make a difference in the life of an Arsenal senior like Sol Campbell today...
Yes, it's true we Arsenal fans have to put up with injuries (to players) on an all-too regular basis, but do we ever stop to think about the poor guy who's stuck with the job of sorting out all the paperwork? No, of course not...well Joel did, and in a rare bout of sympathy gave the (apparently American) insurance agent a call to see what he had to put up with on a daily basis...
It's senior appreciation week here at Arsenal Review USA, and we'll celebrate it by going over the Bolton win in detail and discussing the usefulness of our re-acquirement, Sol Campbell. Of course there's also the wanker of the week, transfer gossip aplenty, injury news, and an interesting look at how YOU can help keep senior players like Sol at Arsenal...
Arsenal maintains their sterling record against the top four as they fall for the second time this season against Didier Drogba, so join Joel and Kyle as they attempt to figure out where help will come from with no January transfer window signings. We'll also talk about new buddies John Terry and John Harkes, as well as take a look at the sudden entertainment value of failed transfers...
Arsenal Review USA has been furiously shoveling snow to make sure we don't join half of this week's Premiership games that have already fallen victim to the weather. We'll stay warm by evaluating the barn-stormer against Everton, keep up the transfer gossip, and of course take a look at news, who's on the treatment table, etc. Arsene Wenger might want to listen to this episode as we'll also take a look at a potential source (albeit seedy) for bargain transfers...
It's all getting rather crazy in the Premiership this time of year as the fixtures pile up, and to make things worse, Joel has to break some rather heart-breaking news to a former Arsenal flame. Kyle will help steady this emotionally precarious situation with in-depth analysis of Arsenal's games against Burnley and Hull, as well as the "Wanker of the Week," news, and more...
Arsenal continue to show flagrant disregard for the cardiac welfare of millions of fans as they leave it late yet again courtesy of a Nicklas Bendtner goal. Editor and content manager of USA.Arsenal.com talks to Joel and Kyle about exactly how he scored a job where he gets PAID to write about Arsenal, the Barca-Arsenal saga heads to the soaps, and Kyle gives some bone-enriching nutritional advice...
Arsenal Review USA’s full interview with Arsenal America President David Kilpatrick, on topics ranging from acquiring Arsenal tickets to what Gooners can expect from the squad in the title run-in…
This week’s podcast promises to act like novacaine on your deflated Gooner spirits, after 2 points were literally thrown away (well, more like “flapped” away) at Birmingham. Forget about it, because George from Philly has come off the subs bench to talk Barcelona at half time, potential celebrity investors are descending on the Emirates, and all the nerve-racking frustration of being an Arsenal fan has been distilled into a powerful and ultimately BENEFICIAL product…no really!
Arsenal again exhibits the rare (for them) quality of being able to put away a“lesser” team in truly ugly fashion, and who better to analyze the ugliness than Arsenal Review USA. Nick from the Boston Gooners tells us about being stuck on the Tube while Cesc was single-handedly beating Villa, Nicklas Bendtner can’t stop landing endorsements, Joel aims a (accurate!) slur at Jimmy Bullard, and Kyle, out of pure spite, names a rather comprehensive Wanker of the Week…
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (130 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (57 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- We Built That Network (9 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- TIS Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (0 chatters)